PDA

View Full Version : Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 25 April 2014

maguar
04-24-14, 04:33 PM
Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. If you see a suggestion that someone else has made add your support to increase its chances of being in the poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll but they do get read.

You can also add your opinion in the thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day&p=446227&viewfull=1#post446227) requesting more gift options or this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1#post447855) on gem confirmations.

ShibuyaCloth
04-25-14, 12:22 AM
Option #1 "Craftable walls, spires, paths and gates" is already possible for those with the Valentin Edition (Love Shack).

bogusiawieder
04-25-14, 02:21 AM
I chose all but the first 2 XD these are awesome

bogusiawieder
04-25-14, 02:22 AM
Especially the dire boar pet it will be nice if it gives tusks

parlski
04-25-14, 02:41 AM

yes! a better chance of getting tusks without losing much energy would be nice

celphyn
04-25-14, 03:00 AM
Me too, I think having a dire boar pet is a good idea for getting tusks !!!
And an eagle to send on adventures is not bad too !!!

onemansmiracle
04-25-14, 04:12 AM
i'd like to see royal cow drops more milk

CottageRose
04-25-14, 10:12 AM
I would like a cute little dire boar piglet. Not sure I want a full grown boar. 0.o

AuntyRose32
04-25-14, 03:42 PM
Yes to eagle, direboar, pawn shop, new exchange and I'd like to see a wizard tower. Also from the previous suggestion thread I agree with what NorthWoodsKingdom said about having the ability to rotate animals in all four directions...great idea and also PJColley mentioned having the ability to store all rocks, trees etc that are found in the newly expanded areas. They are very useful items but I don't always need to use them right away but I do need to use the new piece of land right away, so a bit of sticky situation every time I expand. Keep up the great work on this game TL :)

forkyfork99
04-25-14, 04:43 PM
What exactly would a wizard tower do?

And how exactly would a pawn shop work? How is it different than selling back items like we can do now?

dubbleyooteeyef
04-25-14, 09:23 PM
Add "last online" field to neighbors

Store Rocks, Trees etc.

See how many resources you have in crafting window

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p131/spakbucket/res.jpg

zarias2013
04-25-14, 10:49 PM
I know what a pawn shop in real life does but what would one in the game do? Would we sell our stuff to it or pawn stuff & pay it off to get back? Plus I second forkyfork99's question about the wizard tower. What would it do? Storing trees and rocks would be great and I'd love to have an eagle to send on adventures but I think Thortan would get jealous or upset by being replaced with a bird ;)

Also, I love the new buildings you's are always coming up with but I don't like that you need gems to buy them. Maybe turn new buildings into quests or something like you have with others? I paid for a couple with gems but can't always afford to buy them and I know their are heaps of people out there that give up on the game because they can't buy all the buildings because they can't afford to buy gems and as a result they aren't getting the full affect of the game.

calipitter
04-26-14, 07:22 AM
I know I am beating a very very dead horse...but....I would like a way for post Valentines Day edition players to have a way to earn/craft an alicorn. If this is NEVER going to happen, could someone from Team Lava just say so, so I can try and get over it?

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-26-14, 07:44 AM
I know I am beating a very very dead horse...but....I would like a way for post Valentines Day edition players to have a way to earn/craft an alicorn. If this is NEVER going to happen, could someone from Team Lava just say so, so I can try and get over it?

Dear calipitter ~
I am not from TeamLava nor do I represent them buuuuuut....
We are not in the elite group & it ain't gonna happen.
LOL
(That's just what I tell myself so I, too, can just get over it & carry on lol)

So in the meantime, can I please turn the animals I DO have & CAN get in all 4 directions???
..and been asking to store unchopped trees & rocks since January, when I started lol

Peacock! Centaur! Better inventory management! Third kitchen! Grapevine for wine! Horses! Etc etc from previous poll threads lol

Ps. I third what forkyfork asked -- what would a wizard tower doooooooo?

calipitter
04-26-14, 11:18 AM
Dear calipitter ~
I am not from TeamLava nor do I represent them buuuuuut....
We are not in the elite group & it ain't gonna happen.
LOL
(That's just what I tell myself so I, too, can just get over it & carry on lol)

So in the meantime, can I please turn the animals I DO have & CAN get in all 4 directions???
..and been asking to store unchopped trees & rocks since January, when I started lol

Peacock! Centaur! Better inventory management! Third kitchen! Grapevine for wine! Horses! Etc etc from previous poll threads lol

Ps. I third what forkyfork asked -- what would a wizard tower doooooooo?

At least grapevines for wine could help me forget my sorrows about the alicorn!!!

jaybay1147
04-26-14, 12:37 PM
These poll results always surprise me. ._. Who prefers a new trade thingie under the Wizard Tower anyways? :0

sventopia
04-26-14, 02:38 PM
I want a love shack. All of my friends have one and I do not. Sadface.

doobievilla
04-26-14, 06:24 PM
for real you people want more Caravans, omg (

doobievilla
04-26-14, 06:25 PM
i want a love shack. All of my friends have one and i do not. Sadface.

no kidding ))

bogusiawieder
04-27-14, 02:30 AM
The wizard tower can give feral magic, magic essences and magic magicness

DrP4ever
04-27-14, 04:37 AM
I need more walls to fix my kingdom as I would like. It says I have to level up to get more walls. I did and no change. I think I'm at level 46 now and can't close my kingdoms walls sadly and I still am not fully expanded. Would also like a counter to know how many of each item I have before I craft it. And some different gifting options would be nice. I don't need to gift or receive water, for instance.

calipitter
04-27-14, 06:19 AM
The wizard tower can give feral magic, magic essences and magic magicness

Oooooh! Magic magicness! Now your talking!! But really....couldn't Greselda's castle start giving the magic essence and magicness? I like having buildings that give something besides coins once in a while. More exciting when it might drop something of value!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-27-14, 06:25 AM
Oooooh! Magic magicness! Now your talking!! But really....couldn't Greselda's castle start giving the magic essence and magicness? I like having buildings that give something besides coins once in a while. More exciting when it might drop something of value!!

Agreed. We don't need new buildings to give what existing buildings *could* give, by TL merely adding drops to coins-only buildings already in existence. We're strapped enough for space for everything, as it is.

abernathygreen
04-27-14, 10:03 AM
While storing trees and rocks would be nice, I don't think that it's going to happen. In the long, long ago you *could* store these items, but it was really glitchy/exploitable. Anything you put in storage would come back out with full health. Chop a tree down to 1/10, store it, place it again, and it would be back up to 10/10. I don't think that's something they could easily fix (I'm guessing it would take a lot of coding to keep track of all the health of every item in storage).

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-27-14, 02:20 PM
While storing trees and rocks would be nice, I don't think that it's going to happen. In the long, long ago you *could* store these items, but it was really glitchy/exploitable. Anything you put in storage would come back out with full health. Chop a tree down to 1/10, store it, place it again, and it would be back up to 10/10. I don't think that's something they could easily fix (I'm guessing it would take a lot of coding to keep track of all the health of every item in storage).

Yes, and that's why I've been requesting the ability to store trees/rocks that haven't received ANY chops yet... One chop & you lose the ability to store it.
Problem solved.

maguar
04-27-14, 02:27 PM
for real you people want more Caravans, omg (

There are people who are maxed on certain supplies caravans would allow them to off load the excess, get a reward and then continue crafting

Queenzod
04-27-14, 03:16 PM
There are people who are maxed on certain supplies caravans would allow them to off load the excess, get a reward and then continue crafting

Having an exchange would be better than a caravan 'cos you get trade tickets!

maguar
04-27-14, 03:20 PM
Having an exchange would be better than a caravan 'cos you get trade tickets!

Which is why I put up both options :)

katbtodd
04-27-14, 03:22 PM
Agreed. We don't need new buildings to give what existing buildings *could* give, by TL merely adding drops to coins-only buildings already in existence. We're strapped enough for space for everything, as it is.

This is why I suggested leveling up schools,to give more energy,,,, and we already have the building ,and it gives us some thing to work for...

55lee55
04-27-14, 06:07 PM
I agree that we don't need a bunch of new buildings when it would be better if existing buildings dropped more than coins on a regular basis.

I also would like to see animals face four directions.

Another thing thar sets Castle Story above other similar games is the story which is amazing and the artistic moving detail throughout the Kingdom. Some examples are the bubbling potion barrels and moving mine and the facial expressions and body movement of animals. i was hoping that the deep mine would move like the mine, but it doesn't move. I think that turning the wooden wheel on the top of the deep mine would make it fit in better with the turning water wheel and windmill and smoking chimneys. Even the bright fire in a working forge is in keeping with the moving craft building, but the deep mine is still and I would like to see it move. It is a small detail, and not necessary in any way, just a tiny suggestion.

i have found that the Fish Market is a building I don't need unless we get a pet direboar who eats fish. i suppose that is possible. i worry about making new buildings which are so specific in dropping a single resource that can be found elsewhere. i would like to be able to upgrade the Fish Market into a Corner Market where other food items such as baked goods and ice cream sundaes could be found. It is just taking up room in my kingdom now as I don't waste energy collecting from it, and my friends don't find hearts there. Unless it is necessary to a future story line I will likely store it and graze cows in it's space.

I have to say that TL does a fantastic job with this game and it is by far my favorite! Thanks!��

katbtodd
04-28-14, 02:59 AM
Just because, you may find the fish house worthless ,,others may find it very helpful

55lee55
04-28-14, 05:54 AM
Just because, you may find the fish house worthless ,,others may find it very helpful

Absolutely true. I suppose I should have stated that but I thought it was obvious, sorry. I never claimed it wasn't helpful to others. I simply made a suggestion that it be expanded to include other items, and stated my personal experience. I apologize if I didn't make that completely clear. To make it absolutely clear, I am sure the Fish Market is an extremely helpful item for many and probably most players. I made a suggestion, not a demand, that it be expanded to drop additional items. I did not in any way mean to say it was not useful to other players as it is. i have several ponds and my fish supply is sufficient without need for this particular asset. Others may not have as many ponds and need the Fish Market. I was only agreeing with those who would like to see existing buildings drop additional items instead of adding new buildings. I am sorry if I offended anyone with my suggestion. I did not mean to suggest that my experience is more important than anyone else's experience. Sorry.

Queenzod
04-28-14, 08:39 AM
Absolutely true. I suppose I should have stated that but I thought it was obvious, sorry. I never claimed it wasn't helpful to others. I simply made a suggestion that it be expanded to include other items, and stated my personal experience. I apologize if I didn't make that completely clear. To make it absolutely clear, I am sure the Fish Market is an extremely helpful item for many and probably most players. I made a suggestion, not a demand, that it be expanded to drop additional items. I did not in any way mean to say it was not useful to other players as it is. i have several ponds and my fish supply is sufficient without need for this particular asset. Others may not have as many ponds and need the Fish Market. I was only agreeing with those who would like to see existing buildings drop additional items instead of adding new buildings. I am sorry if I offended anyone with my suggestion. I did not mean to suggest that my experience is more important than anyone else's experience. Sorry.

Don't feel bad! I don't think you offended anyone! I read it as your opinion. Nice post, btw. I almost said so yesterday, but then I got distracted by something shiny and forgot. :) People have all kinds of needs with this game. I did get a fish shack, and I may be putting it in storage soon. It's cute, and helped me stock up on the new fish, but it's not imperative to have. I also agree with the idea to have current buildings drop more stuff instead of coming out with a new building for each little item.

Somebody stop me before I go off on one of my "in the old days" speeches. :)

PrincessPenelope3
04-28-14, 12:43 PM
I want a love shack. All of my friends have one and I do not. Sadface.

I would also like a love shack

diaara
04-29-14, 05:42 AM
Use of less trade tickets(May be 10 or 15) for the expansion permit plsssssss

katbtodd
04-29-14, 10:06 AM

I'm sorry if that came acrossed wrong,, was just stating,, my opinion ,,, like me ,,, buying the mermaid pond,, to me was a waste of gems,,, I'm lucky to get 2-3 every 5 hours... To me that was a waste,,, but others may find it helpful,,, I didn't buy the fish shack,,, it's really is cute,,, but I get enough fish from other places,,, so,sorry ,,, if this came out wrong,,

55lee55
04-29-14, 10:56 AM
Simple misunderstanding katbtodd. No problem. You are frequent poster and I am new to the forums and thought I did wrong due to inexperience. Some things have multiple interpretations and there is no fault here. Thanks to you too Queenzod for adding some perspective and support as well. This is an awesome game and all is well!

KiltedCandyman
04-30-14, 08:37 AM
How about a Farmer's Market? Advance players quite often don't even bother to visit spots as they are max out. Same with farming. Just how many glowbulbs do you need... until the quests hit and then you are scrambling for supplies or doing an upgrade and suddenly it's all gone and you spend days grinding to get enough silver, living wood, ect.

celphyn
04-30-14, 02:50 PM
How about a trade/exchange between players...
A new building that allows players to exchange their items or foods.
For example, a player post an ad, asking some silvers in exchange with some furs.
With a limited quantity of the item: 10 max.
When a player is interested in an ad that he found in the "exchange list", he just has to accept it and a trade is made.

I don't know if someone has already suggested before, but i think it will be nice in helping each other =]

ConnectFire611
04-30-14, 05:13 PM
That's very similar to another TeamLava game called "Farm Story 2" and I agree that it would be very helpful to get rid of some items especially ones we no longer need.

starbows
04-30-14, 06:00 PM
Yes, could be done with money instead of other goods too. In farm story 2, I never sit on a pile of money, because I sell lots of stuff, but I also buy lots of stuff. In castle story, I cannot use the coins for anything once I have bought all the required buildings (not enough room for additional buildings, and I also don't want to collect even more useless coins). Besides, I can't even buy new walls (which would be nice) because I have to "level up" to be allowed to buy more (but there are no further levels ...).

Oh well. Wish I had this problem in real life. ;-)

starbows
04-30-14, 06:08 PM
A love shack for everybody would be great. Or at least to be able to craft the allicorn the same way as dragons and manticores. The required parts could be a random drop from adventures.

echowuuu
04-30-14, 07:48 PM
I think with limited space, can we put all animals in a confined building for better management? the building can be 8x8 or 4x4.

SpiritWind00
04-30-14, 08:17 PM
It would be good to have the best bits from other TL games, almost like a hybrid. For example, the market place from farm story, the ability to gift all neighbours from design story (the house one) and a larger wall to write in like Dragon story and the login feature like Restaurant story etc etc.....

Or what about cows drop more but collect less frequently. There have been lots of super ideas from past poll suggestions that could be implemented too. Agree a 5 permit expansion is just plain wrong... Oh and I've run out of space as I have a million walls and roads, so I hope more space expansions will be released periodically throughout the year.

Essay over!

Seriously700
05-03-14, 06:10 AM
I would love craftable walls, paths, etc., especially if they used up lots of stone to help balance the excess amount of stone over wood. Perhaps they could add some spooky, evil-looking walls that I could use to enclose Greselda's section of my kingdom. They could use stone or stone blocks, maybe some iron for spikes on top, and some glimmer fragments for coloring.

New food would be nice, but please - nothing like pizza that takes more flour! It gets pretty boring growing wheat and making flour. Growing/making sugar is pretty tedious too. I would like a glimmerbulb recipe - the only place to use them is the exchange and that requires the limited magic fruit.

How about additional or upgraded kitchen recipes which allow you to make double of the basic items at once - so maybe 2 flour for 10 wheat and 1 hour and 1 energy, 2 sugar for 10 sugar cane and 1/2 hour and 1 energy?

I would love a knowledge shard that helps with wood. Maybe gives you extra drops of wood/sap/living wood when chopping trees. Or gives you energy back. And as many have stated before, a wood equivalent of the deep mine would be soooooo helpful.

I'm guessing a cow with a higher drop rate would be a gem-only item, so I'm not really interested in that. I'd prefer a knowledge shard that increases the drop rate from animals and/or gives back energy

I'm not against new caravans per se, but my experience is that caravans (and royal exchange trades) tend to combine some easy to accumulate items with some difficult to accumulate items, so they can create more problems than they solve.

We could use a new royal exchange trade that uses butterfish and catfish. I bought the fish market but mostly stopped collecting from it after about a week-- I tend to get way more butterfish and catfish than the regular fish I need for simple and hearty feasts, and the rare drops of prepared fish never happened for me after about 25 or 30 collections.

I would also like it if the market purchases told you (maybe on the reverse side of the item) what the building requirements for an item are. Not everyone comes to the forum to research those things. I think the requirement of 50 fish to build the fish market was very steep - especially on top of the 120 gem price. Before I had the 1st knowledge shard, I could barely get enough fish to make a simple feast daily for my knights, so I would have been thrilled to purchase a fish market - only to find out that it would probably take forever to get the 50 fish to complete it.

I also wish that existing knowledge shards would be expanded to have an effect on newer, related items. My first knowledge shard works on regular ponds and wells and fish, but doesn't seem to increase yields from the swampy pond, mermaid pond, butterfish or catfish. And my second shard doesn't improve drops from dire boars.

Hollie1922
05-03-14, 06:40 AM
maybe when u visit neighbours or other community's and they have a monster there u could help fight it for a reward in return?

Seriously700
05-03-14, 07:37 AM
Meant to add - it would be great if the energy you get from certain royal exchange trades came in a storable crate so that you can save them for when you need them.

55lee55
05-03-14, 08:47 AM
Meant to add - it would be great if the energy you get from certain royal exchange trades came in a storable crate so that you can save them for when you need them.

This would be very handy indeed!

55lee55
05-03-14, 08:51 AM
maybe when u visit neighbours or other community's and they have a monster there u could help fight it for a reward in return?

This is also a very interesting suggestion!

Sorry for two posts in a row but I don't know how to quote from two different posts in one. I am learning much from these forums. Thanks everyone!

stuffedmounts
05-03-14, 11:00 AM
Or what about cows drop more but collect less frequently.
What good does that do aside of making players wait longer? Why not cows that drop more, period?

Queenzod
05-03-14, 11:14 AM

I thought about this, too, but then I thought what if the other player was keeping that monster on purpose? I'd be upset if a fangbeast I was keeping suddenly was ****ed by another player trying to help!

oliverrr11
05-03-14, 11:48 AM
I thought about this, too, but then I thought what if the other player was keeping that monster on purpose? I'd be upset if a fangbeast I was keeping suddenly was ****ed by another player trying to help!

I know I would **** the fangbeast you wanted if I was able to. I've tried! 😘

Hollie1922
05-03-14, 12:05 PM
why would u keep a monster on purpose?

stuffedmounts
05-03-14, 01:56 PM
In case you don't need/want anything that monsters are dropping, or you want to stock up on a resource without wasting time & energy on battling monsters in the process...

Queenzod
05-03-14, 01:59 PM

If you want to collect from things without the interruption of monsters. It's actually great! You can zoom around your kingdom, collecting quickly and not be bothered by beasts stealing your energy. If you're maxed out on beast parts and just want to play without being bothered. I've been known to keep the same troll for several weeks.

And the other argument against this is having overly helpful neighbors like Oliverrr, who would "help" even tho you don't want them to! :). Theres a name for those types of people, but I can't use it here. Lol

Bahaqueen
05-03-14, 02:05 PM
🌴wished there was an option for having more sales on Gems arrrrrg😱🌴

oliverrr11
05-03-14, 02:15 PM
If you want to collect from things without the interruption of monsters. It's actually great! You can zoom around your kingdom, collecting quickly and not be bothered by beasts stealing your energy. If you're maxed out on beast parts and just want to play without being bothered. I've been known to keep the same troll for several weeks.

And the other argument against this is having overly helpful neighbors like Oliverrr, who would "help" even tho you don't want them to! :). Theres a name for those types of people, but I can't use it here. Lol

WHA???????? We can't use irreproachable on here??!?!??

Queenzod
05-03-14, 02:33 PM
WHA???????? We can't use irreproachable on here??!?!??

Uh... Yeah. (Insert Jon Lovitz voice). Yeah, that's the ticket...

shambalaya
05-03-14, 02:40 PM
I would like the glimmergate to take us somewhere instead of being a staircase to nowhere, because it IS a gate, right? :-)
Someplace like the ancient vaults / dark caves, so we can have a look for ourselves! Those knights are holding out on us, I'm sure of it... :-D

ConnectFire611
05-03-14, 03:37 PM
Is it possible to fix the time on the resources as it's annoying to wait an extra ten minutes or more for things like the wizard school, stables, hatchery, wood mill and sparkling mine when you get them to level 5 they should be 4 and 3 hours much like deep mine is 8 hours at level 5.

doobievilla
05-03-14, 09:04 PM
Is it possible to fix the time on the resources as it's annoying to wait an extra ten minutes or more for things like the wizard school, stables, hatchery, wood mill and sparkling mine when you get them to level 5 they should be 4 and 3 hours much like deep mine is 8 hours at level 5.

You want them to all time with each other?

55lee55
05-03-14, 09:44 PM

This is a very valid comment. I have a Dire Boar currently sitting on my pig farm because I couldn't turn around without tripping over the monsters since I completed the Troll Tribe 5 Quest so when one conveniently showed up when I have enough bacon, yes I do park monsters especially between quests.

I am changing my mind on this after considering what Queenzod posted. I was only looking at it as a way to help neighbors and that is the way it was suggested, but looking at it from my kingdom, I would be upset if I woke up one morning and found that my neighbors had slain my parked Dire Boar no matter how well intentioned they were in slaying it.

55lee55
05-03-14, 10:39 PM
I don't feel very comfortable in these forums when things are moving away from discussing the game and turning to personal attacks. Can we get back on topic here please?

MBRBTBRB
05-03-14, 10:55 PM
Thurston needs a horse!

MBRBTBRB
05-03-14, 10:56 PM
No more foods please, my kitchens can't keep up with making food for adventures as it is.

MBRBTBRB
05-03-14, 10:58 PM
It would be awesome if there were water tiles which could be joined together to make rivers and lakes, kind of like the Royal Road tiles can be joined together.

55lee55
05-03-14, 11:23 PM
It would be awesome if there were water tiles which could be joined together to make rivers and lakes, kind of like the Royal Road tiles can be joined together.

I like this idea!

SpiritWind00
05-04-14, 12:02 AM
Definitely time for some new AND FREE decorations, including flower types please!

55lee55
05-04-14, 09:05 AM
I have two suggestions.

First, I have fully expanded to the edges of my kingdom and have been collecting trade tickets, but since I have finished expanding the option to make expansion permits has disappeared from the Royal Exchange and I am rapidly approaching the limit and I would like to have the ability to make and collect expansion permits for future expansions. If this is not possible, is it possible to allow an unlimited number of trade tickets to be collected towards future expansions? I can craft all of the building supplies I want and I like to use the exchange to cycle excess resources while waiting for future quests and updates.

Second, could we have a way to indicate beforehand if our Kingdoms have hearts available for collection by our neighbors? I dread the broken hearts and "full" posts left on my wall and knowing I need to wait for my buildings to recharge so I can clear and then I inform my neighbors so they can collect. If there was a method for them to know that there were no hearts available, possibly a color change in my kingdom's name on their walls and neighbor lists and messages, maybe I could avoid disappointing my neighbors and the name could change color again when I have cleared, indicating that they have a good chance of collecting hearts if they visit then? Such a color change, if it persisted could even be an indication of a possible inactive neighbor which would allow those of us with many neighbors to more easily manage a long friend list. If not a change in color of our kingdom name, maybe a heart by each name which would light up when we had hearts available? Many players seem to put a high value on a four heart reputation, and sometimes I find myself visiting to collect hearts myself, although I usually visit for the joy of seeing the changes in my neighbor's Kingdoms and to thank them for visiting mine. Is it possible to add such a feature, and would players find it helpful? Am I the only one who dislikes having hearts unavailable for visiting neighbors, or do others agree that a method for ascertaining the status of available hearts might make it easier for those with time constraints or simply those who would rather have neighbors know if there were hearts available for them to collect before visiting so there would be less broken hearts all around?

These are simply suggestions, not demands, and admittedly would be of greater benefit to long time players than those with unexpanded spaces left or less than 100 neighbors. Please don't make comments putting me down because I have finished expanding my kingdom or have many neighbors. I have a playing style based on expanding out then up, and other friends expand up then out, and neither style is better than the other and both have advantages and disadvantages. Likewise please refrain from comments that I have too many neighbors because I have heard those already. Everyone has their own playing style, and I don't cull active neighbors so other neighbors can collect hearts, and I do have a right to have as many neighbors as I desire if they want to be my neighbors. I am not making these suggestions to draw personal attacks, only to make suggestions. If you don't like either or both suggestions feel free to say so, but please refrain from personal attacks. I wish I didn't need to state the obvious, but these forums are becoming brutal lately. I know most people who post stay on topic and refrain from personal comments, and I thank you all very much!

Queenzod
05-04-14, 10:21 AM
Hi! Thanks for your post. I only have to say that the limit on trade tickets is 999, I do believe. I know you can have way more than 99. So, no worries there. I don't know what to tell you about the hearts situation. I try not to think about it too much. The whole "determining who's active" thing is too complicated, and if I visit and there's no hearts, I just move along and visit the next day.

55lee55
05-04-14, 11:18 AM
Oh that is wonderful! 999 is better than 99. I don't have more than 99 right now but close and that is why I asked. I would have but I tried spending them on building supplies but that is not a bargain for me. Thanks so much for putting this question to bed!

I realize that TL likely has updates planned way in advance and there is a very small chance that any suggestion from players will be something that they have not considered long before any of us think of it and further that if there was something that could be done and TL was going to do it, it would have already been done. The lack of gem confirmation is a case in point. Someone suggests it every time there is a chance for suggestions and there is a long thread with people agreeing, but there is no reply from TL and after all this time if it was going to be done it would be. This thread gives us a chance to pretend we are creative and others a chance to tell us we are not and are barking up a dead tree for Living Wood.

It also gives us a chance to increase our post count and **** time while our resources are recharging. So I know that the chances of anything being done in minuscule to none, but I wanted to see if others feel bad about the broken hearts on their walls.

I probably do too many things to keep my neighbors happy. I admit that I would like to chop up my tree puppies and have the room for other things, but my neighbors seem to like collecting hearts from their noses so my humorous attempt to save firewood for later use seems to have made them a permanent part of my kingdom. Remember the fallout when I chopped the smily face? Maybe not because I removed the posts from my wall as soon as they were posted ;-)

Oh I love this game and the people who play it! They are definitely Awesome!

maguar
05-04-14, 02:11 PM
Hey everyone please keep the posts on the topic of suggestions and not comments directed at people.

55lee55 there is a way you can free up hearts for neighbours. Place a couple of farmhouses in your kingdom. When they're sparkling don't collect from them. Instead store them then replace them. They become available to heart, you haven't spent any energy, you don't get the xp or coins but your neighbours are happy.

Queenzod
05-04-14, 03:45 PM
Hey everyone please keep the posts on the topic of suggestions and not comments directed at people.

55lee55 there is a way you can free up hearts for neighbours. Place a couple of farmhouses in your kingdom. When they're sparkling don't collect from them. Instead store them then replace them. They become available to heart, you haven't spent any energy, you don't get the xp or coins but your neighbours are happy.

Sometimes if something is ready to collect I'll pop it into storage and then take it out again, just so it will be ready to heart again. You can do that with anything, not just farmhouses.

doobievilla
05-04-14, 03:52 PM
I'd rather only things I normally collect on get Hearts. Hate to waste a heart on something I very rarely collect on

55lee55
05-04-14, 06:01 PM
Sometimes if something is ready to collect I'll pop it into storage and then take it out again, just so it will be ready to heart again. You can do that with anything, not just farmhouses.

Okay, I think I see what you are saying although I haven't tried it. I was confused about the farmhouse thing but it makes sense when applied to all assets and I think I see how this could work, but it seems labor and time intensive.

I spend much time thanking those who visit my kingdom and I feel that is time well spent. I am not sure that putting my buildings into storage and taking them out again all day/night long so that everyone can get hearts is addressing the point of the suggestion I made, and it is not something I plan to spend my time doing. Those who visit my kingdom will understand the difficulty I would have in pursuing such actions on a regular basis. My suggestion addressed the heart situation for everyone, not just me. Sorry, I am learning here and I am trying to not sound condescending by stating the obvious but it is beginning to appear that posting in forums requires stating the obvious.

I was seeing what I interpreted as a lot of sadness posted on walls by people who took the time to visit kingdoms and found none or less hearts than they expected.

I offered a suggestion to allow those who leave the broken hearts, crying faces, two line emoji drama sad, and plmkwc on walls because they visited someone and there were no hearts a way to know ahead of time that there are no hearts available in any kingdom so they can visit those only those who do have hearts. It isn't that big a deal, concerns a small part of social interaction within the game and is just a suggestion.

I have managed to reduce many of the unhappy posts on my wall by keeping a list of good neighbors who I contact when I clear, and this works quite well most of the time. I clear multiple times a day but there are in-between times when my resources are recharging that my whole kingdom sparkles because there are not enough hearts to please everyone in a game where counting hearts is integral to gameplay. I think I understand how constantly checking on every building to see when it could be stored so that my neighbors can all find hearts is theoretically possible but seems a one way ticket to a severe case of OCD and could suck all the happy right out of this game for me.

While I have much less broken heart sadness posted by neighbors on my walls now that I am fully expanded than when I was at mid-levels, I see it in posts on neighbors walls because they can't always have hearts for everyone either.

I am sure the drama on walls due to lack of hearts doesn't bother everyone, and actually it is not a big issue with me, simply one I thought to offer a suggestion about because I want to participate in the forums and I hadn't seen any suggestions about this particular topic. This is a suggestion thread, and I made two small ones. It turned out my first one was a non issue and had been addressed long before I asked about it. This one seems to be a non issue as well and it is in the big scheme of things. I was hoping to make a suggestion that could save some stress for both those who are looking for hearts to pop and those who don't have any available. No one can please everyone all the time.

It may be just me who is not thrilled to see all the crying faces on wall after wall where people appear to be unhappy because they hadn't found five hearts on their visits. Maybe I am too old to understand the sobbing faces because to me when someone posts an "only found one :cry :sob :cry today" post on a wall I get the feeling they are unhappy. Some time ago I had a neighbor tell me I was being unfair because I had too many neighbors and I should drop some so they would always find hearts when they came to my kingdom. This appeared to me to be an unhappy comment and I promised to let them know when there were hearts because I don't want to cull visitors so other neighbors can find hearts. I can deal with individuals on my walls but I see this unhappy stuff on many walls and I suggested a way to avoid the issue for everyone.

It is not a big thing but few suggestions deal with big things. Also, in reality few if any suggestions are ever implemented into games and forums are a place for social interaction, not changing the world.

I would like to keep neighbors happy and from what I see, I assume most of mine are happy. I am happy and this is my favorite game. Thanks everyone!

Gabi2111
05-04-14, 06:59 PM
I'm one who posts often an unhappy face when not finding hearts, but that's just a gesture. I'm not unhappy or sad at all.
Somehow I cannot phantom any game player being really unhappy or tearful bc a neighbour hasnt cleared their kingdom. It's just a game after all.

Queenzod
05-04-14, 08:27 PM
I'm one who posts often an unhappy face when not finding hearts, but that's just a gesture. I'm not unhappy or sad at all.

Same here! I just assume they're letting me know in the quickest way possible that they had visited and I was full. I don't look at it as they're being really unhappy. I think it's just a social gesture with little meaning behind it.

As to storing and taking things out again, I don't do it very often. I only have out the buildings I need anyway (I run a lean and mean kingdom), but if I'm really full on glimmerdust and I'm tired of making superglue, I'll do the ol' in and out. Ahem. You know what I mean... :)

55lee55
05-05-14, 01:34 AM
I agree that an unhappy face or or a sparkle or a "full" or one broken heart are not an indication of unhappiness and I don't see them that way, but just an acknowledgement that you visited and didn't find hearts. I do these myself sometimes, and I thought I was making it clear that I wanted a way for those whose playing style is based on maintaining a four heart reputation so they could more easily find the hearts that they are searching for. We have many different playing styles but we all have the same goals and it isn't important how we get there, but that we enjoy getting there.

Okay, it was an awful suggestion. I made a mistake by posting it. This is a game. It is a good and fun game. Can we drop it and concentrate on the good suggestions? ;-)

maguar
05-05-14, 01:44 AM
55lee55 it wasn't an awful suggestion. I was just suggesting something that you could (if you chose) to do as an interim measure.

Going back to suggestions in another thread a player was having a display issue with a giant dragon. I would love one in my kingdom.

http://s26.postimg.org/8czmjqtdl/Mysterious_Big_Dragon.png

Queenzod
05-05-14, 01:58 AM
55lee55 it wasn't an awful suggestion. I was just suggesting something that you could (if you chose) to do as an interim measure.

Going back to suggestions in another thread a player was having a display issue with a giant dragon. I would love one in my kingdom.

Yikes! That giant dragon looks like a Macys Thanksgiving Day parade float! Odd *and* scary!

55lee55
05-05-14, 05:21 AM
That is an awesome Dragon!

Thanks for the suggestion maguar! I appreciate it and was unaware that such a thing was possible. It is a handy thing to know and the more ya know, the more exciting the the game can be!

stuffedmounts
05-05-14, 06:59 PM
I would buy that dragon if it dropped burning embers!!

Ratisorn
05-05-14, 07:37 PM
I need bridge over pond.

Thank you.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-06-14, 08:23 AM
Would love the ability to make Old Tom, Ivy, Thurston, Sabina and Greselda SIT DOWN on one of the upteen overgrown benches that I have, even if only every once in a while, & take a breather. They're always in my way when I'm trying to collect or edit. Don't they ever get tired? Lol Don't they ever go home? Lol Don't they ever SLEEP??? LOL

...and now we're gonna get *another* character possibly walking around (redhead in purple dress)?... My kingdom is already full of mindless wanderers lol

55lee55
05-06-14, 09:44 AM
Would love the ability to make Old Tom, Ivy, Thurston, Sabina and Greselda SIT DOWN on one of the upteen overgrown benches that I have, even if only every once in a while, & take a breather. They're always in my way when I'm trying to collect or edit. Don't they ever get tired? Lol Don't they ever go home? Lol Don't they ever SLEEP??? LOL

...and now we're gonna get *another* character possibly walking around (redhead in purple dress)?... My kingdom is already full of mindless wanderers lol

I would like to take away Thurston's pants again and park him pantsless until I absolutely need his help. It would be nice to have a sleep button for the wanderers because they are fine when not working in my kingdom, but I fall all over them and they do sometimes get in my way when harvesting or remodeling. I have noticed they tend to travel the Royal Road slightly more often than not so for me connecting different areas by pavement helps a bit to keep them out of my way.

I like your comments NWK, and the way you worded them as well! This forum has lots of posts written with with a great sense of humor & creativity and I know I can find a giggle here if I need one. Thanks!

jim23cash
05-06-14, 10:30 AM

I agree totally! Whenever I'm using my sword to fight something, it seems like they are all weaving around me like cats! I'm afraid I'm going to send someone's head flying off!

jim23cash
05-06-14, 10:39 AM
I would like to see a fish trade added to the exchange. I bought a fish market, and I have fish coming out of my ears! I'll never need this many fish, unless you have something else planned for them.
I would also like the ability to "Pin" notes in place on my wall. For example, if I am going to be offline for a few days, I would like to post a note, and "Pin" or "thumbtac" it in place at the top of my wall, so if anyone posts after me, their post goes BELOW mine, so the next visitor can still see my note.
It also would be nice to have the ability to move messages up and down on the wall. If a neighbor leaves a message about what gifts they prefer, I like to keep those near the bottom of the page, not spread out throughout my whole wall.
Also, if you have an introductory note you like at the bottom of your page, you can pin it there, so it doesn't drop off.
These additions would be great on other games too, like BS, RS, and DS.
Great job on keeping it fun and beautiful! Thanks!

Queenzod
05-06-14, 10:48 AM
I agree totally! Whenever I'm using my sword to fight something, it seems like they are all weaving around me like cats! I'm afraid I'm going to send someone's head flying off!

Lol! So true! Sometimes I go into edit mode and drop buildings on them, just to work off the irritation. :rolleyes:

55lee55
05-06-14, 11:06 AM
Lol! So true! Sometimes I go into edit mode and drop buildings on them, just to work off the irritation. :rolleyes:

I thought I was the only one that does that, but I usually only aim at Thurston. :rolleyes:

I also agree with the helpful suggestions about Wall management that jim23cash posted. Every one of those would be useful on my wall.

Gabi2111
05-07-14, 05:43 AM
I would like to take away Thurston's pants again and park him pantsless !

Hahahaha...that got me in a fit of giggles. How delightful naughty . Poor Thurston would have to drown those sorrows and wouldn't ever sober up again

gilachaya
05-10-14, 01:50 PM
I would like to be able to give more gifts. Perhaps be able to buy this with gems to give a special gift. Also if the inventory could be organized that would be great!

victopower
05-13-14, 07:28 PM
My suggestion is to have the option to sheqrch a ressource in our inventory by taping a word.

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. If you see a suggestion that someone else has made add your support to increase its chances of being in the poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll but they do get read.

You can also add your opinion in the thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day&p=446227&viewfull=1#post446227) requesting more gift options or this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1#post447855) on gem confirmations.

55lee55
05-14-14, 04:50 PM
My suggestion is to have the option to sheqrch a ressource in our inventory by taping a word.

I like it! Great idea victopower :D

55lee55
05-16-14, 01:42 PM
After thinking, there are some things I would like to see, and not being a programmer I have no idea how or if these could be implemented even if TL wanted. Just putting them here but not going to get involved in a posting match about them.

1. I am probably not the only one who has used up all of the fortunes from the Fortune Tent. While we wait for new fortunes to be released, could we begin again with the fortune list so that we at least have a reason to clear it for our neighbors to find hearts? I find it a tiny bit frustrating to keep clicking on the tent, knowing nothing except coins will be coming from it. I can see where it could be more frustrating for those who have limited gems or energy to spend.

2. To put things into perspective, I would like to have a statistics page that kept track of how many of every item we have ever had(and mostly used). For example, under the spell books that I needed to upgrade my wizard Schools would show a number that reflected every one I used for upgrades plus the ones sitting in my inventory. That way, if I felt I was being *****ed by not getting rare drops, I could post my number and it could be compared to the statistics others see in their statistics, to see if my gut feeling about spell books is true or false. The answer to many suspicions would be readily available in a number that is measurable in the same way for everyone. I probably wouldn't see a need to track guaranteed drops such as milk and water, although it may have some amusement value.

Thanks

victopower
05-17-14, 05:23 AM
Thank you.

Oliver118
05-17-14, 10:52 PM
Yes to eagle, direboar, pawn shop, new exchange and I'd like to see a wizard tower. Also from the previous suggestion thread I agree with what NorthWoodsKingdom said about having the ability to rotate animals in all four directions...great idea and also PJColley mentioned having the ability to store all rocks, trees etc that are found in the newly expanded areas. They are very useful items but I don't always need to use them right away but I do need to use the new piece of land right away, so a bit of sticky situation every time I expand. Keep up the great work on this game TL :)

What's a pawnshop?

Oliver118
05-17-14, 10:56 PM
My suggestion is a new questline that requires a lower level, because I'm currently at level 20 so I don't get any of the new quests!:(

8hat
05-18-14, 04:56 PM
My suggestion is a new questline that requires a lower level, because I'm currently at level 20 so I don't get any of the new quests!:(

I like this! While I have been able to do some (but not all) new content, my friend is just starting out and can't really get a 'grasp' on why this game is so great.

Oliver118
05-19-14, 10:55 PM
Oh, by the way, I'm now level 21��

Oliver118
05-23-14, 04:54 AM
I was thinking maybe a Coronation questline to conclude?

jimboser
05-23-14, 06:48 AM
So now the timer says 9 days? It hasn't been 24 hours since the release yesterday so the timer thing is still an issue TL.
Hope Glimmergate or Aggwyn get here soon to address this issue.

The timers round the days and hours off. There isn't enough space there to read "9 Days, 6 Hours, 42 Minutes, 12 Seconds".

Although there IS space when you tap to open that item and see the requirements... It would be very handy if this could be added to this screen for the various timed quests.

mikado86
05-23-14, 06:50 PM
I wish they would implement the kingdom bazaar thing they have in farm story 2, where you can put your excess things for sale and buy from people posts instead of new buildings, my kingdom is getting full of things I cant place and everyday I wake up I waste 90% of my energy (Including wizard schools) just collecting from long 8h+ buildings

forkyfork99
05-23-14, 07:39 PM
I wish they would implement the kingdom bazaar thing they have in farm story 2, where you can put your excess things for sale and buy from people posts instead of new buildings, my kingdom is getting full of things I cant place and everyday I wake up I waste 90% of my energy (Including wizard schools) just collecting from long 8h+ buildings

I just started playing Farm Story 2 (for gems - thanks TL) and I agree- I would love this!!

gilachaya
05-26-14, 05:19 AM
Too funny! Thanks for the laugh 😊

gilachaya
05-26-14, 05:21 AM
I'ld like a royal chicken who drops more of the roast chickens. Thanks TL for a great game!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 09:20 AM
Please consider adding more (or different) random drops from Sir P. (& less truffles!!!)
2 things that come to mind are piles of seeds & mermaid scales but there are many more things that would be great to see in his drop-rotation. :)

my607
05-30-14, 12:47 PM
A pawnshop would be nice coz I have lots of benches, scarecrows, dragon statue and other junks. It would be nice to exchange for things we need. I'm not sure for what though maybe glue or living wood.

Queenzod
05-30-14, 12:48 PM
A pawnshop would be nice coz I have lots of benches, scarecrows, dragon statue and other junks. It would be nice to exchange for things we need. I'm not sure for what though maybe glue or living wood.

Gems! It would be fab to trade them for gems!

my607
05-30-14, 01:59 PM
yes, good idea but don't know if TL would let us since we can earn them in the Royal exchange and other places too.

skullsncandy
05-31-14, 11:01 AM

I agree! Not everyone is maxed out on the same materials, so a way to get rid of those excess items while helping someone out in the game is a great idea.

KingFlatus
05-31-14, 08:12 PM
I'd like to see an expansion. Make the glimmer wood larger, with more items/things to free or have a link to expand in a different land.

oliverrr11
06-01-14, 05:16 AM
I'm finding that I can't complete my royal vineyards and winery with the current crafting options and some supplies are just not currently available in the market. A couple of ideas for the next update would be things like, but not limited to: sorting table, destemmer/crusher, press, fermentation bins, tanks, oak vats, casks and barrels (we already have the trees, just need crafting option in workshop), reverse osmosis filtration system, bottles, corker, labeler. I understand that many of these items can't be made in the current crafting buildings so maybe as a gem/coin purchase? Oh yeah, we need grape vines of different varieties.....and some expansions to grow them in. Thanks!

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-01-14, 06:39 AM
oliverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~ I asked for white & red grapevines back in January, I think it was .... They only want us to have lemonade and root beer at the tavern... And swamp water LOL

kudukuda
06-01-14, 07:56 AM
I'm finding that I can't complete my royal vineyards and winery with the current crafting options and some supplies are just not currently available in the market. A couple of ideas for the next update would be things like, but not limited to: sorting table, destemmer/crusher, press, fermentation bins, tanks, oak vats, casks and barrels (we already have the trees, just need crafting option in workshop), reverse osmosis filtration system, bottles, corker, labeler. I understand that many of these items can't be made in the current crafting buildings so maybe as a gem/coin purchase? Oh yeah, we need grape vines of different varieties.....and some expansions to grow them in. Thanks!

oliverrr, i don't think you are asking too much at all. no not at all.
and if we have a winery, what about cheese making options to go with that wine?
i love your posts!!

meme1098
06-01-14, 07:59 AM
I'd like to see an expansion. Make the glimmer wood larger, with more items/things to free or have a link to expand in a different land.

Expansion to the coastline in lower left near Glimmergate area so we can eventually build a port! Then we can send adventures & special trades across water. :D

gilachaya
06-01-14, 09:48 AM
I'ld like to see the ability to hatch the 2nd eggs from this last event. I paid for two eggs with gems and got the third type from an adventure but then got a duplicate.

oliverrr11
06-01-14, 01:13 PM
oliverrr, i don't think you are asking too much at all. no not at all.
and if we have a winery, what about cheese making options to go with that wine?
i love your posts!!

Ooooooh! Cheese! You are SO right! We should be able to make cheese, glorious cheese! I love this idea! (And cheese!)

http://i501.photobucket.com/albums/e415/oliverrr11/F711A532-DFD1-4F6F-B008-4F9415F4A559_zpsc1zygf8j.jpg (http://s501.photobucket.com/user/oliverrr11/media/F711A532-DFD1-4F6F-B008-4F9415F4A559_zpsc1zygf8j.jpg.html)

vizbiz11
06-01-14, 05:34 PM
I would like to see a Troll trade in the Royal Exchange once we've completed the troll tribe goals. We give them butterfish, catfish, and some other item (maybe trolls have a weakness for chocolate?) and we get troll weapons to jump start the Feral Lands adventure plus a trade ticket. As it stands now, I can only make so many Mercury Feasts before I'm sick of fish! :p

vizbiz11
06-01-14, 05:42 PM
The other thing I would dearly love is a way to sort our neighbors. Even an option to re-sort in reverse alphabetical order would allow players with lots of neighbors to organize visit days. For example, I could visit A-M kingdoms on Mon and Wed. Kingdoms Z-N on Tues and Thursday.

KingFlatus
06-01-14, 06:56 PM
How about having some sort of advantage for having a "4 heart" social rating? Maybe 5 gems if you maintain 4 hearts for one week? Otherwise have more goals that require maintaining at least a "2".

roguebee
06-02-14, 04:48 AM
Just a pet peeve, but I'd like to see when visiting Social - Neighbors that you return to where you left in the list rather than return to the top of the list. It is done in News, I don't know why it can't be done in SOcial.

TFTLK97
06-02-14, 07:59 AM
Even though we haven't been playing for a year, some of us have earned higher levels in the game. We shouldn't have to buy Alicorns. If not a love shack...then some other way to craft items, would be nice.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 08:03 AM
Even though we haven't been playing for a year, some of us have earned higher levels in the game. We shouldn't have to buy Alicorns. If not a love shack...then some other way to craft items, would be nice.
Absolutely agree!! I recently hit level 40 but can't craft an alicorn & I've visited many players on a LOWER level than me that have the love shack & *can* craft one, simply because they started when the love shack was released.
Now, who plays CS more? lol

Ps. At the very least, take the crate off the alicorn which suggests it can be crafted. At this point, that's just a tease. lol

TFTLK97
06-02-14, 08:05 AM
We really need help with managing our friends list. I have lost neighbors because I didn't or couldn't
find them in my current list of 644 neighbors. If we could put a star next to a good friend in a favorite column...that would be a good start.

sarahlfox
06-02-14, 08:36 AM
I'd like a way of managing my inventory - perhaps being able to sort by the number of items, the type of items etc. When you've been playing for more than a couple of years, the list of items is endlessly long....

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 08:41 AM
How about having some sort of advantage for having a "4 heart" social rating? Maybe 5 gems if you maintain 4 hearts for one week? Otherwise have more goals that require maintaining at least a "2".
A 4-heart reward system? LUV this idea too! :)

Ps. AND goals for *just* 3 or 4 heart players would be awesome...might get some no-heart unfriendly nbors off their no-visiting behinds LOL!

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 08:51 AM
Lol, this is gonna go over like a stone block lol ...but how about an alicorn gift for reaching level 50?? Lol

TFTLK97
06-02-14, 09:33 AM
North Woods, I would like a free Alicorn, under any circumstances. Lol-Yay!!!
BTW, it is nice to get energy when leveling up...but couldn't we make it a little more rewarding?

Draxana
06-02-14, 10:34 AM
Two suggestions:

(1) Make a fully functional Loveshack available for **every** player reaching a certain level. Would be a wonderful reward for those who reach 50 and still don't have it!

(2) Make rotatable **curved** border hedges and walls available. The always "blocky" look forced on us by the super straight walls and border hedges makes for a certain sameness to all of our kingdoms. The curved options would provide much more diversity to our kingdoms.

CottageRose
06-02-14, 12:34 PM
Two suggestions:

(1) Make a fully functional Loveshack available for **every** player reaching a certain level. Would be a wonderful reward for those who reach 50 and still don't have it!

(2) Make rotatable **curved** border hedges and walls available. The always "blocky" look forced on us by the super straight walls and border hedges makes for a certain sameness to all of our kingdoms. The curved options would provide much more diversity to our kingdoms.

Similar to number 2, I'd still like curved water tiles so that I could build meandering streams and naturalistic lakes. A few round corners for the cobblestone and brick walkways would be nice too. :)

Draxana
06-02-14, 03:10 PM
Similar to number 2, I'd still like curved water tiles so that I could build meandering streams and naturalistic lakes. A few round corners for the cobblestone and brick walkways would be nice too. :)

Those are great suggestions as well! I'll vote for those, too. :)

jasren
06-05-14, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by jasren
I'm only almost up to sister sister quest, but still love the new update, hoping after there will be a black cat or something, that it continues with. Same with after sister sister, hope baladona will be a new character. It would be good to have some new ones....new expansions including a building and/or character.

But mainly...could we please get something like a glimmer dust trove but for glimmer fragments. If there could be a little adventure to get one (like trove, though I had a glitch and had to buy it as the skunkupine quest disappeared), and then you could buy additional ones like the glimmer troves??? That could be a quest on its own not with the sister sister, or new update- like once you've completed the glimmer gate, or castle, as that's the resource that's slowest for sister sister and this new goal?

oliverrr11
06-09-14, 03:11 PM
Can we have a pool room to take things to?

outhouse01
06-09-14, 03:47 PM
Can we have a pool room to take things to?

Baawwwaahhhaa, spat water on iPad and fell off the chair laughing. Thanks for humouring me. Cheers

oliverrr11
06-09-14, 04:00 PM
Baawwwaahhhaa, spat water on iPad and fell off the chair laughing. Thanks for humouring me. Cheers

Yes, I made that suggestion on your behalf. Been learnin' some 'stralian!

Well, I'm off to the Outback to get me a Bloomin' Onion. (In America, that means: I'm going to an Australian themed steakhouse chain restaurant for an appetizer, which is what you call an entree, which is what we call the main meal because we got it from the British, who got it wrong from the French and they have since corrected it and we haven't.)

outhouse01
06-09-14, 05:14 PM
Yes, I made that suggestion on your behalf. Been learnin' some 'stralian!

Well, I'm off to the Outback to get me a Bloomin' Onion. (In America, that means: I'm going to an Australian themed steakhouse chain restaurant for an appetizer, which is what you call an entree, which is what we call the main meal because we got it from the British, who got it wrong from the French and they have since corrected it and we haven't.)

Yes, you definitely have been learnin'. Who knew that you knew we we drop the a on everythin' and the g on everythin' else. Yes, I do live in 'stralia.

Sorry, another day off, still bored, have taken the dog for a walk and done all that.

Hope you enjoy your Bloomin' Onion. "Hey but"

Maguar, can we please have a castle story off topic thread only. I looked at the other one and didn't like it. This is my suggestion. Cheers

Sorry, obviously very bored.

maguar
06-10-14, 01:58 AM
Hi outhouse. We can have one but it needs to be in the off topic forum and stick to castle type topics (otherwise it'll become too much like the whatever thread). Once you (or Quuenzod) starts it I can add a link to it in the game guide.

za01phod
06-10-14, 04:38 AM
I would like confirmation before spending gems. Burnt another 40+ gems today on two occasions. Will stop buying gems until this is fixed; feels like robbery. Other than that excellent game, just surprise me.

professorcharizard
06-10-14, 12:55 PM
i think it'd be nice if you could double tap when planting crops and it would automatically plant on all empty plots instead of clicking all of the individual yellow arrows, same goes for removing items like rock outcroppings and trees, just tap it or hold down and it will take 20 energy away instead of tapping the darn thing 20 times

Mylly2
06-10-14, 01:51 PM
I would like TL to make flowers that drop dark seed. e.g black rose, black iris.
Just like how the Valentine flowers drop entwined seedling.

klandagi_rose
06-10-14, 06:57 PM
(1) Make a fully functional Loveshack available for **every** player reaching a certain level. Would be a wonderful reward for those who reach 50 and still don't have it!.

I would love craftable walls, paths, etc., especially if they used up lots of stone to help balance the excess amount of stone over wood. Perhaps they could add some spooky, evil-looking walls that I could use to enclose Greselda's section of my kingdom. They could use stone or stone blocks, maybe some iron for spikes on top, and some glimmer fragments for coloring.

How about additional or upgraded kitchen recipes which allow you to make double of the basic items at once - so maybe 2 flour for 10 wheat and 1 hour and 1 energy, 2 sugar for 10 sugar cane and 1/2 hour and 1 energy?

I would love a knowledge shard that helps with wood. Maybe gives you extra drops of wood/sap/living wood when chopping trees. Or gives you energy back. And as many have stated before, a wood equivalent of the deep mine would be soooooo helpful.

I'd prefer a knowledge shard that increases the drop rate from **

We could use a new royal exchange trade that uses butterfish and catfish. I bought the fish market but mostly stopped collecting from it after about a week-- I tend to get way more butterfish and catfish than the regular fish I need for simple and hearty feasts, and the rare drops of prepared fish never happened for me after about 25 or 30 collections.

I would also like it if the market purchases told you (maybe on the reverse side of the item) what the building requirements for an item are. Not everyone comes to the forum to research those things. I think the requirement of 50 fish to build the fish market was very steep - especially on top of the 120 gem price. Before I had the 1st knowledge shard, I could barely get enough fish to make a simple feast daily for my knights, so I would have been thrilled to purchase a fish market - only to find out that it would probably take forever to get the 50 fish to complete it.

I also wish that existing knowledge shards would be expanded to have an effect on newer, related items. My first knowledge shard works on regular ponds and wells and fish, but doesn't seem to increase yields from the swampy pond, mermaid pond, butterfish or catfish. And my second shard doesn't improve drops from dire boars.

I love these previous ideas plus a few more:
The indicate full suggested by 55lee55 or sort neighbors by vizbiz11, either would be so helpful!!
The pin note idea by jim23cash, I would love to see this in all TL games!!!
The expansion to water for exchange by meme1098. LOVE THIS!!
Reiterate the want for a love shack by many players, especially since I have parts already!!! :)
I apologize for no new ideas but these are really fab!!!!
Thank you TL for being so awesome as to take suggestions for the best & most awesome game ever!!!! :) :) :)

Oliver118
06-11-14, 10:37 PM
I love these previous ideas plus a few more:
The indicate full suggested by 55lee55 or sort neighbors by vizbiz11, either would be so helpful!!
The pin note idea by jim23cash, I would love to see this in all TL games!!!
The expansion to water for exchange by meme1098. LOVE THIS!!
Reiterate the want for a love shack by many players, especially since I have parts already!!! :)
I apologize for no new ideas but these are really fab!!!!
Thank you TL for being so awesome as to take suggestions for the best & most awesome game ever!!!! :) :) :)

Someone's excited:D

PJColley
06-14-14, 05:12 AM
Something I just realized this morning: there are no children or actual families in Castle Story. There are Farm Houses, Cottages, and places of business. But who actually lives and works in these places? It would be interesting for a family to be discovered in the woods! Or they could, possibly, wander into the kingdom.

Thanks for the opportunity to suggest ideas! :)

...Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. If you see a suggestion that someone else has made add your support to increase its chances of being in the poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll but they do get read....

PJColley
06-14-14, 05:17 AM
I would like confirmation before spending gems. Burnt another 40+ gems today on two occasions. Will stop buying gems until this is fixed; feels like robbery. Other than that excellent game, just surprise me.
AMEN to this idea! Spent 88 gems yesterday by accidentally speeding up a process!:mad:

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-14-14, 09:02 AM
Something I just realized this morning: there are no children or actual families in Castle Story........
...and I say thank god for that! Lol
I mean really, I don't know about y'all but I get enough of seeing high maintenance families and children everywhere I go in real life. I can't even eat in peace at a restaurant lol. It's nice to have a place of refuge from all that chaos! LOL
Please don't force kids on us that would just wreak havoc everywhere!
My queendom is /NOBODY UNDER 21, please and thank-you. lol

PawPrincess
06-16-14, 03:40 AM
I would like more room to expand please. My things are scrunched up enough already.:mad:

Would like to have the Love Shack, but I didn't start playing until after that was available.

It sure would be nice to be able to store seasonal items - example: Christmas Trees, Winter Trees, Valentine Trees, etc.

katbtodd
06-20-14, 03:59 AM
Please please could we get a lock for our gems,,, I'm so tired of getting caugh in the gem traps,, it's not fair for you to steal our gems,,, thinking a lot of us will not buy any more,,, until this is fix,, or only buy when we can use them right up,,, thanks for listening

AliveSlice
06-28-14, 11:36 PM
The recent quests this month have allowed us to craft items that drop seeds, like the Fairie Flowerbed and Summer Gazebo. It would be very appreciated if a new content was released that would allow us to craft an item that drops Glimmer resources.

suziizme
06-29-14, 08:03 PM
...and I say thank god for that! Lol
I mean really, I don't know about y'all but I get enough of seeing high maintenance families and children everywhere I go in real life. I can't even eat in peace at a restaurant lol. It's nice to have a place of refuge from all that chaos! LOL
Please don't force kids on us that would just wreak havoc everywhere!
My queendom is /NOBODY UNDER 21, please and thank-you. lol

How about no families but the people in our games be diverse. Some people of color?

oliverrr11
06-29-14, 08:53 PM
How about no families but the people in our games be diverse. Some people of color?

Kaz is green....

Queenzod
06-29-14, 09:38 PM
Kaz is green....

Technically, that would count! :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-29-14, 09:45 PM
Kaz is green....
True... And Azalea & Fairy Queen are blue and Lila is pinkish-peach-yellow.

SpiritWind00
06-29-14, 10:14 PM
Suggestion for next round of fortunes... Bags and bags of red fragments. Lots and lots and lots please!

Queenzod
06-29-14, 10:36 PM
Suggestion for next round of fortunes... Bags and bags of red fragments. Lots and lots and lots please!

There must be some reason they're keeping the brakes on Sister, Sister. They well know that the red fragments are scarce as hens teeth, and they've had opportunities to make adjustments or add them into the fairy flower garden or just up the drop rate. Because they haven't done this, it makes me think they know this and Have Plans.

outhouse01
06-29-14, 10:50 PM
There must be some reason they're keeping the brakes on Sister, Sister. They well know that the red fragments are scarce as hens teeth, and they've had opportunities to make adjustments or add them into the fairy flower garden or just up the drop rate. Because the haven't done this, it makes me think they know this and Have Plans.

I'm with you QZ. Whilst I have moaned about the fragment drips (pun intended), they could have changed it at ant time. Example, since when did seeds drop from flowers. Never, in my game until the summer gazebo came along. There is alternative motives here. We won't know them until they arise. Cheers

SpiritWind00
06-30-14, 03:08 AM
I know and agree with you both. But I haven't asked for an increase in drop rates here (will keep sneaking those comments into other threads!), I've asked for a different approach. You know what 'they' say, "if you don't ask, you don't get!" I shall wait in anticipation as we draw closer to the 3 months mark and hope for something brilliant. I know, I'm the ultimate optimist! lol Cheers!

suziizme
06-30-14, 07:56 AM
True... And Azalea & Fairy Queen are blue and Lila is pinkish-peach-yellow.

:) okay, I deserved that. How about ethnicity?

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-30-14, 08:28 AM
:) okay, I deserved that. How about ethnicity?

:)
Kaz is from a tribe of trolls.
Faeries are from factions of...well, faeries lol.
Both of those are considered ethnic groups, cuz they have their own culture, etc.

If you're really wanting a *specific* ethnicity or race or color, then just suggest that lol.

I want a purple centaur that makes bows, arrows, dream catchers & mojo bags.
Does that count? :)

kudukuda
06-30-14, 09:26 AM
Both of those are considered ethnic groups, cuz they have their own culture, etc.

If you're really wanting a *specific* ethnicity or race or color, then just suggest that lol.

I want one of those half horse half man, whatever they are called.
Ok, really i dont, but this is such fun ;)

kneal
07-01-14, 02:50 PM
One suggestion that would make game play more enjoyable for more advanced players is a way to upgrade Excalibam. You could have 100 or more "improvements" (long term goal) that could be bought for resources. Each improvement would give a better chance of getting double (or triple) hits on monsters and maybe a better chance of dropping energy. With a level 100 sword skunkupines would be dispatched quickly and even the Boars wouldn't be so tiresome! It would also be beneficial to TL's bottom line as you know that certain players would immediately spend the Gems to get a perfect sword!

Queenzod
07-01-14, 02:55 PM
One suggestion that would make game play more enjoyable for more advanced players is a way to upgrade Excalibam. You could have 100 or more "improvements" (long term goal) that could be bought for resources. Each improvement would give a better chance of getting double (or triple) hits on monsters and maybe a better chance of dropping energy. With a level 100 sword skunkupines would be dispatched quickly and even the Boars wouldn't be so tiresome! It would also be beneficial to TL's bottom line as you know that certain players would immediately spend the Gems to get a perfect sword!

This is an excellent idea!

I was gonna post how we need more uses for sugar, since I'm maxed out, but that seems incredibly lame compared to this brilliant idea! Kudos to you for using your brain!

suziizme
07-01-14, 10:28 PM

I'm sorry I missed the pink unicorns! How about an Hispanic Ivy? A choice on not only male/female but hair and skin color? And clothes! I would love to have some new clothes!:o

gandalf72
07-03-14, 12:32 PM
How about adding an occasional dark seed drop to Griselda's garden!😊

Castloninian
07-03-14, 12:34 PM
How about adding an occasional dark seed drop to Griselda's garden!��

Errr, I think it does ocassionally drop 1 dark seed? But would be nice to see that increased.

Castloninian
07-03-14, 12:37 PM
I would love it if the living wood tree would drop something special sometimes. Maybe a Vital Extract? All the gem items should have a special drop, like the maple tree drops sap. Perhaps enchanters essence or lumin essence for the mermaid pond. A trade ticket for the magic fruit tree? That might get more people to buy those items as the main thing it drops is easy to max out on.

Liloze
07-03-14, 02:45 PM
I would like an increase in Energy, maybe through the Wizzard School ? Maybe TL could add 2 to 5 more levels.
With higher level the energy increases until we reach at least 40 ! ( and another way to use our stock of building materials and the still accumulating spell books though we are not allowed more than 2 schools) .

If it is not faisible maybe an increase in energy at least to 50!

With all the new addition we had in the last couple of months I am sure most players, like me, are barely able to cover the important work in their kingdom.
Yes I do have 2 wizard schools and 5 Alicorns ( all bought with gems since I am one of the "whining" people - with sad face- who don't have the Love Shack. ) :D

I really do not want new buildings that drop specific items, (I am barely able to manage with 40 energy) I'd rather the old buildings that we already have, are made to drop items related to them, like Sabina's dropping Jewels.

Also, am so curious about that "Glass Temple" or monument,at the South /East of the Glimmerwood! it has been there since I started playing this wonderful addictive game , and until now there's no expansion to it. :o

Pease Sir P. is dropping almost only truffles! Is there a reason for this ? I rarely am getting anything of real value.

Also please TL less dire bore?! lol

Could we expect more use for the Glimmerbulb and Magic fruit! I very rarely use them. Also the Fish

Some new source for Glimmer Shards ( affordable or through a goal like the Glimmer dust Trove.) these are becoming even more rare than the Living Wood! lol.

There lots of things on my mind that I wanted to write but I guess these are my main suggestions, that I really really like to see some of them implemented.

Thank you TL for this addictive and awesome game.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-04-14, 06:46 AM
I'm sorry I missed the pink unicorns! How about an Hispanic Ivy? A choice on not only male/female but hair and skin color? And clothes! I would love to have some new clothes!:o
It's too late to change characters that are already established in the game (like Ivy, etc) because they're not only on everyone's board but also appear in the dialogue section for different quests.
But I think it's been suggested before and is an AWESOME idea to do as you say, and have the option to not only choose the sex of our RULER character, but also his/her hair color & style as well as skin color and clothing.... Again, that would also probably be pretty difficult to program for the dialogue sections where our rulers also appear though, I dunno. I like the idea though. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-04-14, 07:06 AM
Ps ~ I just visited a nbor who still doesn't have Ivy out of the tree yet... And I didn't remember this, but her face & upper torso is MUCH darker while she's stuck in the tree-form than after she's released and walking around...so that is really odd! She appears to be a totally different race in the tree and then changes to a white redhead...what's up with that, TL?? That's just...weird. Lol

CottageRose
07-04-14, 02:06 PM
Ps ~ I just visited a nbor who still doesn't have Ivy out of the tree yet... And I didn't remember this, but her face & upper torso is MUCH darker while she's stuck in the tree-form than after she's released and walking around...so that is really odd! She appears to be a totally different race in the tree and then changes to a white redhead...what's up with that, TL?? That's just...weird. Lol
I expect her darker complexion was supposed to suggest tree bark. :) I like redheads, but I'd be happy to welcome new residents traveling from distant places... maybe arriving at a future sea port, or discovered in or across the burning desert?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-05-14, 08:29 AM
I expect her darker complexion was supposed to suggest tree bark. :) I like redheads, but I'd be happy to welcome new residents traveling from distant places... maybe arriving at a future sea port, or discovered in or across the burning desert?
Maybe it was meant to suggest bark...but it's still weird to change her skin color like that, IMO.

but...YES!... Exotic pirates invade our seaports ... And we save an Arabian belly dancer from the burning sands who lives in our kingdoms & twirls around Thurston et al, doing the dance of the 7 veils! Lol
You listening TL?... We neeeeeeed these things lol.

Ps. And wine & cheese lol

berrigan17
07-06-14, 07:00 PM
As well as a better way to review and manage inventory (main item on my wishlist), could we have an "Open Garden" scheme? I've got quite enough neighbours, I really don't need any more, but there are quite a few gardens I'd like to take a look at. Can we have a way to tour the interesting ones??

themadhattter
07-08-14, 03:42 AM
Adventure eagle's cool ☺️
Also would love some low hedges or fences to create a meadow for the animals perhaps 😃

mariegoodley
07-08-14, 11:44 AM
Not sure if anyone has suggested but what about being able to graft Alicorns. I am one of the unfortunate players who joined after this limited quest was available so I only have the Pink Alicorn and not willing to pay the obsered amount of gems for one.

Queenzod
07-08-14, 12:15 PM
Not sure if anyone has suggested but what about being able to graft Alicorns. I am one of the unfortunate players who joined after this limited quest was available so I only have the Pink Alicorn and not willing to pay the obsered amount of gems for one.

Graft them onto what? Lol, there was a suggestion for pleached fruit trees. Maybe we could graft an Ali onto a pleached tree and make crabalis.

raggypatches
07-08-14, 12:37 PM
Ability to story trees, rocks, etc., so
I can use new expansion territory without figuring what to do with these items that I will need in future but not immediately.
I also would like to have some kind of domestic pets like some kind of a cat or dog.

fuzzyelfone
07-08-14, 12:57 PM
help!!!! I just expanded, then the game reset itself. the expansion is gone. the trade tickets I used to get it are gone. it looks now like the expansion isn't even available anymore. also lost full energy....what is going on??

mariegoodley
07-08-14, 02:24 PM
That was an auto correct I was talking about not being able to craft the while Alicorn it would be nice to be able to have one or two. I have lots of neighbours who have them but they cost 600 gems which is steep. Maybe your onto something and combine an Alicorn with something else

Queenzod
07-08-14, 03:34 PM
That was an auto correct I was talking about not being able to craft the while Alicorn it would be nice to be able to have one or two. I have lots of neighbours who have them but they cost 600 gems which is steep. Maybe your onto something and combine an Alicorn with something else

Lol, I knew you meant craft but I couldn't resist. It is true that Ali's should be available in some form or another to everyone. I find them so helpful! Maybe TL should have an Ali sale, and knock the price down to 300 gems. I bet they'd get a lot of takers.

outhouse01
07-09-14, 01:14 AM
Lol, I knew you meant craft but I couldn't resist. It is true that Ali's should be available in some form or another to everyone. I find them so helpful! Maybe TL should have an Ali sale, and knock the price down to 300 gems. I bet they'd get a lot of takers.

Too right! Even the perennial never get a gem sale whinger (me) would go for that. I bought my one and only when it was on sale for 450 gems a while back. I don't have the Shack.

600 gems for me is approx $30 AUD dollars (as I never get a gem sale). Whilst I love this game, I just cannot justify spending $30 real dollars for a white flappy thing that gives me 40 extra energy only once a week.

However, should it be say, 300, like you suggested, I might be persuaded to buy 2. I'm always a sucker for a buy one, get one free type of deal.

TL, that store bought iTunes card from the grocery shop (so hubby doesn't actually know how much I spend) is still burning a hole in my pocket. Give QZ's suggestion a go.

Better still, send a gem sale my way - for once.

Cheers

Beleriand
07-09-14, 02:08 PM
TL, that store bought iTunes card from the grocery shop (so hubby doesn't actually know how much I spend) is still burning a hole in my pocket. Give QZ's suggestion a go.

Better still, send a gem sale my way - for once.

Cheers

Hahaha I thought I was the only one who did that. Hubby will actually pretend to look interested when I explain that I just need to up grade my gazebo tonight....his reply is "of course you do".....but he might not be so supportive if he actually knew how much cold hard cash I have spent on this game. Here's to iTunes cards.

mariegoodley
07-09-14, 02:59 PM

It would be great if you could spend money from your kingdom to buy gems as well. I like most higher level players have spare money and nothing to buy. Even if 10 gems cost ?10000.00 I'm pritty sure people would be willing to pay that amount. I would happily I have a few million and apart from gem buildings I have most that I want.

passinthru8
07-09-14, 04:52 PM
It would be great if you could spend money from your kingdom to buy gems as well. I like most higher level players have spare money and nothing to buy. Even if 10 gems cost ?10000.00 I'm pritty sure people would be willing to pay that amount. I would happily I have a few million and apart from gem buildings I have most that I want.

I would buy Gems with coins. I have lots of coins and everything I want costs Gems.

kimberly0822
07-12-14, 04:01 PM
I love this game, but why do all the updates have to be so complicated. We don't always need to have quests. It would be nice if the game was a little more like the other "story" games with weekly updates that have decorations and new buildings (maybe animals) to choose from. They don't have to do anything, just something different to display without having to spend gems to get them (I'm ok with some gem purchases, like the other games have) This would allow us to have a little more creatively designed kingdoms instead of everyone having the same stuff.

PJColley
07-13-14, 05:22 AM
Please post a new poll. It looks as if the EAGLE has fairly won this poll. It's been ahead all the time. This poll has been up for 3 months.

maguar
07-14-14, 04:15 AM
Sorry for the delay. Please see the new poll here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?70865-Castle-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-14-July-2014)