PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story in two differentes devices

vivianag41
04-24-14, 04:11 PM
Using my user name and password, I can get Castle Story installed on my iPod and my iPad at the same time?

The game would be updated on both devices?

KishmishPls
04-24-14, 04:23 PM
You certainly can! We have a new feature that will allow you to log in with your Storm8 ID and password on multiple devices.

This makes it super easy to recover your games if you get a new phone, or if you just want to play across your phone and tablet.

Check out this forum thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) for more information.

The TL:DR version is thus:

Launch Restaurant Story or Candy Mania, tap the Stormie Icon in the top right corner of the screen, then select Account Settings. From there you will be able to log in with your Storm8 ID and Password.

Make sure you set a password on your account!! You will need this to log in.

29vanilla
04-24-14, 04:25 PM
I have 1 game on my new phone and can access an older game from an itouch on my new phone. So yeah 2 games on one device‼️. I love it; makes my husband crazy. LOL

vivianag41
04-24-14, 04:25 PM
Thank you !!!! I?m so, so happy <3

m1stery
04-25-14, 07:45 AM
This is great news :D

meme1098
04-25-14, 09:39 AM
Yes...I have several from upgrading devices. When you can get good money for trading in, I usually do that and then can start a new game but log into all TLs games and continue to play my main game.
It's a fabulous feature. Thanks TL.

Stiggykitty
04-25-14, 10:06 AM
Does this work if the second device (ipad) previously had another account on it and now i want to override with the same game as my phone?

kooky panda
04-25-14, 10:08 AM
Does this work if the second device (ipad) previously had another account on it and now i want to override with the same game as my phone?
Yes you can just log on with you phone storm ID.
If you want to keep the ipad game make sure you set a storm ID and password for the Ipad because once you move you phone games over, to get the ipad games back you will need to logon with that storm ID and password.

meme1098
04-25-14, 11:51 AM

You can go back & forth accepting requests all day if you like as long as you have an ID & password for each CS game. Just be sure to force close Castle Story before you do the login via RS or you'll just keep opening the same game and not switching to the one you want.

luttplutt
08-07-14, 12:48 PM
This is the best feature ever, thank you so much!!! I nearly cried when I thought I would have to start all over. Especially after getting all three dragons, the summer gazebo and the latest caravan. You guys are the best!!!

Tyrashia87
12-06-14, 04:10 AM
I started a new fashion story on my new phone and I am level 23 already. I had an old account before this with a higher level. Can I access both of these accounts on the same phone?

shambalaya
12-06-14, 07:31 AM
I started a new fashion story on my new phone and I am level 23 already. I had an old account before this with a higher level. Can I access both of these accounts on the same phone?

Yes you can! Use the log in method described in post two on the previous page.

KishmishPls
12-08-14, 11:11 AM
You certainly can- as Shambalaya pointed out, you'll just need to log in to the account on which you wish to play using your Storm8 ID and password.

If you didn't set a password for your previous account, you will need to contact support to recover the account.

**Make sure you set a password for your current account if you wish to log in again!**

bubamoo
12-23-14, 05:49 PM
I am trying to get my castle story on my new iPad i have it on my iPhone . I downloaded onto my iPad but I can't get the levels I get a brand new game I tried the earlier post they are not working why I try to put my id in its telling me it already taken. Any help is greatly appreciated

KishmishPls
12-23-14, 05:55 PM
Hey, bubamoo:

You'll need to log in by tapping on the Stormie Icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then tap on Account Settings.

This feature is only available in a limited number of games at this time. Check out this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) to read more!

If you can't remember your password, you will need to Contact Support.

SpiritWind00
12-23-14, 07:13 PM
Instructions also in The Hub!

adiyaja
01-11-15, 11:24 PM
If I just want to play Castle Story & Bakery Story in new device, without overwrite others Teamlava games, is it possible ?

SpiritWind00
01-12-15, 05:24 AM
If I just want to play Castle Story & Bakery Story in new device, without overwrite others Teamlava games, is it possible ?

On your new device, install the app you want and DONT use the login method! Create yourself a new Storm ID and password. If you've already installed CS and BS, I don't know if it will work, probably not. But if they haven't been loaded on and played before, then yes. Someone else post if I have it wrong please! :)

anne202b
02-05-15, 06:41 PM
Question... I just got an iPad and want to play CS and FS2 on it. I downloaded Restaurant Story & logged into my Storm 8 account. It showed all my games and what levels I'm on. I can't remember what all it said but it went something like this:

"Warning. You will not be able to access your account if you do not creat a new password. Proceed?"

I did not proceed. I already was logged in with my password. What exactly did that warning mean? Why would I have to create another password? I was too afraid I'd mess up all my games so came here first to clarify.

Thanks so much. ��

meme1098
02-05-15, 07:07 PM
If you had started a new game on the iPad without creating a password for that account, you will not be able to get back into it.
As it is, you've recovered the game you wanted so you did fine.

KishmishPls
02-05-15, 07:15 PM
meme1098 is correct- if you wanted to log back in to the account that was previously on your device, you would need to make a password.

If you love your account and want to keep it forever and always (or just through any device changes), make sure you have a password! But remember- as a wise old wizard once said: keep it secret, keep it safe!

anne202b
02-05-15, 07:52 PM
meme1098 is correct- if you wanted to log back in to the account that was previously on your device, you would need to make a password.

If you love your account and want to keep it forever and always (or just through any device changes), make sure you have a password! But remember- as a wise old wizard once said: keep it secret, keep it safe!

Okay. So what I'm understanding is that I just log into my storm 8 account via Restaurant Story. Then just click okay or whatever it says. When I get that warning, I just proceed?

UPDATE: [Jumping up and down like a child]… I did it! I did it! Can't wait to go see my kingdom on this larger screen device. Thanks for your help, neighbors. :D

meme1098
02-05-15, 08:17 PM
I use the login feature just about every day since I have a few little accounts from upgrading my iPhone & tablets I started to send gifts & answer requests. Best thing TLs done in a while. :)

sallyslittlegarden
07-31-15, 08:51 AM
Hey all,

May I ask for help about this? How do I install Castle Story on a second pad? I tried what's been described here, but I don't have the account settings available. Please see my photo.

Would be great if someone could help. Thanks a lot!

KishmishPls
07-31-15, 10:23 AM
This features is currently only available in certain games:
iTunes
8 Ball Pool
Bakery Story
Bingo!
Bubble Mania
Candy Blast Mania
Cupcake Mania
Dragon Story
Fruit Splash Mania
Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes
Jewel Mania
Restaurant Story

Google Play
Bakery Story
Restaurant Story

Try using one of the above games on your second device, and you should be able to log in.

sallyslittlegarden
07-31-15, 10:33 AM
Thanks for your reply. I'm only playing castle story.

Any plans to provide the functionality for that game soon?

Hyowonstyle
08-20-15, 10:58 AM
I have an iPad and an android phone. Will I be able to switch between devices freely with the login feature or is it limited to apple to apple / android to android?

meme1098
08-20-15, 12:03 PM
See the link for info:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955

It's for both platforms but keep in mind some items (Baron's Tent, for example) are for IOS only.

Shazzi14
06-09-16, 01:57 AM
When I try to get Castle Story on both my tablet and my phone, I try to use my Storm8 ID but it says it's already being used. How can I get it on my tablet and phone, can anyone help please. Thank you 😊

meme1098
06-09-16, 06:07 AM
When I try to get Castle Story on both my tablet and my phone, I try to use my Storm8 ID but it says it's already being used. How can I get it on my tablet and phone, can anyone help please. Thank you ��

Make sure you've force closed CS on your phone before opening it on another device.