PDA

View Full Version : tiles too time consuming to place

n35513w
04-24-14, 01:12 PM
Is it just me or is it too time consuming to place tiles? Honestly, my bakery is already on the max expansion and placing those tiles is too time consuming... It would be nice if the app can remember the last tile selected and just be able to tap on the floor until we select a different one. It's so annoying that you have to select the same tile each time in design mode just to place that tile on the floor. Seriously, is this asking for too much?

nmishii
04-24-14, 01:25 PM
I assume you are on an Android device.

People playing on iOS devices can do that for both tiles and walls, and they can buy tiles and wallpaper that were removed this way.

People playing on Android devices cannot do that. I doubt TL will make that possible.

mollybrown0
04-26-14, 03:02 AM
I agree. I'm on android and my bakery isn't really that big, but it still takes a lot of time to place tiles. It would be even better if there was an option to click on one tile, then drag to the corner of the bakery so that every tile gets placed in one go, or have a button to fill the entire bakery floor with a chosen tile.

I've seen so many new tiles and wallpapers and I've been wanting to change parts of my bakery for some time, but it's likely that I won't bother simply because it's very time consuming.