PDA

View Full Version : New: Dragon Story POLL /SUGGESTION THREAD 4-24-14

kooky panda
04-24-14, 11:43 AM
Which new items and dragons would you like to see come to your game?

You can only vote once, but you can choose as many as you want!

Please also post what other dragons or decorations you would like added to the game.

bluefoxcrystal
04-24-14, 11:54 AM
The cotton candy dragon :D anybody? Eh eh? XD It would go good with the marshmallow dragon ^^

freshfunin2008
04-24-14, 12:00 PM
Ugh, no 7th farm and no increase in crops????? Come TL. We don't need a million new dragons.

MakJulos
04-24-14, 12:15 PM
Ugh, no 7th farm and no increase in crops????? Come TL. We don't need a million new dragons.

Oh so true, well said! I don't see anything of those options i think DS needs so i won't bother voting, instead i think efforts should be made to make the game equally fair to everyone, like the farm issue - myself i have the 7th farm, it's great and a good help, ofc everyone should have that before developers start creating another shipload of new dragons.

Even more important to improve game would be to allow all those poor non-iOS users some more of the existing DS goodies, but that may be too much to ask for....

cquinn32
04-24-14, 12:24 PM
We have dragons a plenty and we all know you will just keep releasing them so I vote for higher output farms. Again!!

Sparkly888
04-24-14, 12:39 PM
7th farm please.
And I'd like to be able to keep all the bombs I earn. I have to either settle for maxing out at 25 or using them to collect ingots or amber pieces or whatever-comes-next that will just sit there in my storage because I don't have enough time to collect a full 200 more.
Still loving the World Events! Yay! Thanks TL!

metsfreek
04-24-14, 01:58 PM
These names are pretty bad lol. Voted for Opal and Lionfish though and I'm assuming Gemini will be one anyway.

jus7_me89
04-24-14, 02:08 PM
Skull dragon !

SenseiNJ
04-24-14, 02:49 PM
The LionFish dragon seems interesting, I hope it would be mythic type. The sea creature dragon could be more like a Loch Ness dragon, and maybe we could get a Harpie dragon too?

Some others I'd like to suggest: Rodeo dragon, Desert/Sandstorm dragon and Mountain Dragon (hopefully stone type) , Amulet dragon (gold/treasure type) and Emperess/Dutchess dragon (royal type).

AwesomeChefDad
04-24-14, 03:39 PM
How about shorter breeding and evolving times..is that an option?

pribakes
04-24-14, 05:11 PM
Gummy bear would BE amazing, Im addict to Gummy beras so I would love to se a Gummy bear dragon :)

s_lynne
04-24-14, 05:56 PM
I voted for Gemini, only because that's my sign but what I would really love is for TL to slow it down on the release of all these new dragons. Or at least make the "breedable" ones easier to obtain for everyone. I see quite a few people getting these "new release" dragons one their 1st try but a lot of us still don't have em. I honestly wouldn't mind all these dragons if I didn't have to jump through hoops while opening my wallet just to obtain em. Sorry for going off topic!

benjessie
04-24-14, 06:04 PM
Most of these names like "cotton candy dragon" imo don't really make sense. I mean really, a cotton candy dragon? Gummy bear dragon? I chose opal.

chalupa2030
04-24-14, 06:08 PM
Come TL. We don't need a million new dragons.

Uh huh! Yes we do! That's the best part:)

please don't smack me.

chalupa2030
04-24-14, 06:12 PM
I would like to see some dragonflies. I love them!

Zummat
04-24-14, 06:49 PM
I would also like a 7th farm. I'm going to be hitting up my friends for a loan pretty soon so I can buy gold for food. (Hope none of my friends are here, ;))

Oh and a nice fluffy Cotton Candy dragon. I loves me some cotton candy!

coco1954
04-25-14, 01:28 AM
I think additional farms or higher output crops would be fab. I would also like the option to purchase food, gold and dragons with coins. I have over 125,000,000 and even with the high cost of expanding new islands I have nowhere to spend these coins I have earned. Maybe it could be a player can do this once they've reached a certain level. Idk. Does anyone else have this problem?

coco1954
04-25-14, 01:29 AM
Oh. One more suggestion. Being able to have more than one evolution chamber!

MazReptile
04-25-14, 03:51 AM
I really want the gummy, candy and skull one :)

bluefoxcrystal
04-25-14, 06:47 AM
I really do not want another dragon based off the fruitfuls design so I chose everything but the kangaroo and wallaby (because if they were made... That'd be their design XP)

f16rabid3
04-25-14, 01:06 PM
Mystery Trade!
(I suggested this earlier as Mystery Crafting, but trading makes more sense.)
Your trade: 99 of any combination of items from your storage (minus purchased decorations).
You receive: ??!MYSTERY EGG!?? You will get a randomly chosen dragon egg from the entire dragon population, including expired and non-breedables.
***The only guarantee is that you will get one that you don't already have in your album.***
(***without this caveat, you will just make people mad when they trade 99 items and get a Life Dragon).
Benefit: Allows you to get rid of unusable items in storage (I currently have 20 Midnight Maces, 4 Templar Helms, 19 Arrowheads, etc.) and it will encourage players to keep easily obtainable dragons on their isles, that they may not like.
I would make the probability very low for diamond and treasure dragons, and high for common dragons, with a sliding scale between.
I think people would have a lot of fun with it and it would encourage you to keep going in the battle arena even after you've got 99 of whatever you need for the current battle arena prize.

AJImmer
04-25-14, 01:09 PM
I wanted a jelly bean dragon for the Easter event - maybe next year.

bluefoxcrystal
04-26-14, 10:24 PM
Just thought of a new habitat idea team lava... If you read this...
How about a field of flowers habitat 3 dragon limit 1000000 coins 3-6000 capacity and purple or pink with second color green.
Or if you want to make the habitat a premium habitat (or upgrade perhaps 200 gold) 4 dragon limit 7-10000 capacity.
I just thought this would go lovely with our new bluebell and morning glory dragons (as well as the rose dragons :) ) Mainly because the spring habitat doesn't work well with those dragons ^^

Clark_Wayne
04-27-14, 06:40 PM
I would like TL renew all the common hybrids : i can't see them anymore ! :D
Why they don't make a new set of common hybrid ?
I'm sure most of the players don't want to see fruitful, mist, island, poison...
With all the new dragons, using one to replace a common should be easy for TL !
Firemane could easy replace firestorm !
Or TL could use an expired rare to replace a common.

jaesha
04-27-14, 08:46 PM
Mystery Trade!
(I suggested this earlier as Mystery Crafting, but trading makes more sense.)
Your trade: 99 of any combination of items from your storage (minus purchased decorations).
You receive: ??!MYSTERY EGG!?? You will get a randomly chosen dragon egg from the entire dragon population, including expired and non-breedables.
***The only guarantee is that you will get one that you don't already have in your album.***
(***without this caveat, you will just make people mad when they trade 99 items and get a Life Dragon).
Benefit: Allows you to get rid of unusable items in storage (I currently have 20 Midnight Maces, 4 Templar Helms, 19 Arrowheads, etc.) and it will encourage players to keep easily obtainable dragons on their isles, that they may not like.
I would make the probability very low for diamond and treasure dragons, and high for common dragons, with a sliding scale between.
I think people would have a lot of fun with it and it would encourage you to keep going in the battle arena even after you've got 99 of whatever you need for the current battle arena prize.

This is a great idea! I have massive excess stuff in storage, 661 excess parts, not counting gemstones, nether dust, or lotus blossoms. I think we need new regular craftable dragons and decorations too so we can keep trading and using those parts.

If this idea doesn't work out at least allow us to delete expired parts.

Frankino
04-28-14, 12:45 AM
I think additional farms or higher output crops would be fab. I would also like the option to purchase food, gold and dragons with coins. I have over 125,000,000 and even with the high cost of expanding new islands I have nowhere to spend these coins I have earned. Maybe it could be a player can do this once they've reached a certain level. Idk. Does anyone else have this problem?

Same problem here, i need additional farms or higher output crops at least (where is my 7th Farm ???)
I do not answer to this pool, we have enough dragons right now.

blinvy2
04-28-14, 06:22 AM
I would prefer new four dragon habitats and more farms or better crops for harvesting food faster in the current farms. I can't keep up with feeding all of my new dragons.

chariotaflame
04-28-14, 10:17 AM
I have a seventh farm and honestly I've had to delete it a couple times over lack of space. I don't think seventh farm is the answer although higher output of crops would be nice. IMO, a second den or temple would make game more exciting:) I also think cotton candy dragon sounds sweet:) I love the release of new dragons all the time. That's part of what makes the game so interesting for me. Everyone's island would be exactly the same if they didn't keep putting out new ones. I like that u don't see all the same dragons on every island bc there is such a wide variety, limited dragons, multiple ways of obtaining them and simply bc everyone is different and has different tastes:) I've tried other dragon games and they don't compare to DS. TL is onto something w the constant updates and amazing dragon designs. Many of my friends, family, and myself enjoy playing DS very much and it's just another way we all have fun together even tho some of us live far apart. Just had to get that off my chest! Sorry for long post

corrine_chan07
04-28-14, 10:27 AM
aww a kangaroo dragon would be cute :3

Marmalademuffin
04-28-14, 12:00 PM
I have a seventh farm and honestly I've had to delete it a couple times over lack of space. I don't think seventh farm is the answer although higher output of crops would be nice. IMO, a second den or temple would make game more exciting:) I also think cotton candy dragon sounds sweet:) I love the release of new dragons all the time. That's part of what makes the game so interesting for me. Everyone's island would be exactly the same if they didn't keep putting out new ones. I like that u don't see all the same dragons on every island bc there is such a wide variety, limited dragons, multiple ways of obtaining them and simply bc everyone is different and has different tastes:) I've tried other dragon games and they don't compare to DS. TL is onto something w the constant updates and amazing dragon designs. Many of my friends, family, and myself enjoy playing DS very much and it's just another way we all have fun together even tho some of us live far apart. Just had to get that off my chest! Sorry for long post
I completely agree! I never feel the need to have every dragon. Some I get and some I don't but I wouldn't want all islands to look the same. Visiting would just be boring.

LemonadeMouth173
04-28-14, 03:40 PM
Gummy bear would BE amazing, Im addict to Gummy beras so I would love to se a Gummy bear dragon :)

Yay, pri! Gummy bear mania here too:)All size n flavoures, just bring Gummy here! Ill love my Gummy bear dragon and ill do anything to get one in my island. Gummy bear fans, lets get together for our dragon:)

matchbox222
04-28-14, 09:53 PM
The LionFish dragon seems interesting, I hope it would be mythic type. The sea creature dragon could be more like a Loch Ness dragon, and maybe we could get a Harpie dragon too?

Some others I'd like to suggest: Rodeo dragon, Desert/Sandstorm dragon and Mountain Dragon (hopefully stone type) , Amulet dragon (gold/treasure type) and Emperess/Dutchess dragon (royal type).

I don't know how an amulet dragon would look like sounds like gemstone/treasure type to me

A 7th farm would be nice

hushkat
04-29-14, 07:01 AM
a second evolution chamber would be fabulous!

buttabdullah99
04-29-14, 08:01 AM
Plz TL let us trade dragons with our neighbours it would be so nice if I will let us trade out dragons with our neighbours PLZ guys if u all also want to trade then plz post so much about it

bluefoxcrystal
04-29-14, 08:14 AM
Plz TL let us trade dragons with our neighbours it would be so nice if I will let us trade out dragons with our neighbours PLZ guys if u all also want to trade then plz post so much about it

You know abdallah, this is a really good idea! 😀 Please TL make something like this happen!

buttabdullah99
04-29-14, 09:08 AM
You know abdallah, this is a really good idea! 😀 Please TL make something like this happen!
Yeah I know I have been posting about this but TL don't care :(:(:(

Carbuck
04-30-14, 07:06 PM
a second evolution chamber would be fabulous!

That's what I keep wishing for as well.

Clark_Wayne
05-01-14, 09:10 PM
Yeah I know I have been posting about this but TL don't care :(:(:(

LOL this can not happen : once people could trade dragons, nobody would buy golds, so TL would never make this.

chalupa2030
05-01-14, 09:35 PM
LOL this can not happen : once people could trade dragons, nobody would buy golds, so TL would never make this.

Not necessarily. Once a month or so ~ trade once ~ TL could control it.

ssquared8690
05-01-14, 10:03 PM
I like to see more gemstone craftable dragons, since I've crafted all the one we have now I have no reason to even trade off my fails any more

TheFlautist
05-01-14, 11:52 PM
An opal dragon would be beautiful. Perhaps a white opal and a black opal.
I agree with CHALUPA a dragonfly would be lovely.
Now that the cosmic dragons have returned how about some other heavenly bodies - starlight, shooting star, nebula, black hole... ... ... OK maybe that last one could look kinda weird... ... ... . Perhaps with a new habitat 'milky way'

dixigirl73
05-04-14, 12:05 AM
I vote for more habitats. I am level 140 and my habitat level is 84/84 I can't get anymore. Will it increase as I get a little higher?

chalupa2030
05-04-14, 06:14 AM
I vote for more habitats. I am level 140 and my habitat level is 84/84 I can't get anymore. Will it increase as I get a little higher?

Nope ~

We just got an increase to 84. Hang in there!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?38123-More-Habitats-Update!!-NOW-84!

Drachenia
05-04-14, 10:42 AM
I want a big diamond habitat where four dragons can live in it.

jim23cash
05-05-14, 10:38 AM
I would like:
•More types of 4 Dragon habitats available, ESPECIALLY new special types!
•Diamond habitats that hold more than one
•Regular increases in number of habitats allowed
•More mining expansions
•Some sort of breeding talisman or token that you purchase (with gold) that gives you the chance to indicate WHICH Dragon you are trying for, and a higher chance of getting it than the boosted breed. (Which hardly ever helps)

And last, but not least, less of the same high hour fails constantly. Lately, 95% of my fails are Island, Light, Magic or other 20+ hour Dragons. I like to speed breed. I know it sounds dumb, but I will keep trying if I get fails of 12-14 hours or less. If I get 20 hours or more, I stop. So you could make more gold from me if you didn't give me all long fail times!
Something happened to the breeding when you added Gemstone, and it really stinks. It was a lot more fun breeding before that. Even fails were more interesting, because there was VARIETY. I'm so sick of seeing the same fails all the time.
To end on a positive note, I really love some of the new Dragons! A lot of them are really beautiful! Nice job designers! And the two new ones coming up, Mother Dragon and the glowing one are beautiful! And the Spring Dragon is fabulous, & I love the way it breathes flowers and fragrance! Thanks TL!

ashanthya
05-05-14, 04:58 PM
I agree with Clark Wayne, I think it's time to retire the current batch of Common Dragons and bring in a new crop of Commons. New players who like any of the "original commons" would have to pay gold to get them, since the originals could become non-breedable, gold-only dragons. They could be a mark of "senior" players who were here for the 'early years' of Dragon Story. For older players who normally don't keep commons, that would encourage them to keep one of each, thus necessitating them to buy more 4 dragon habitats to be able to keep up. :)

Also: why aren't we getting more Arctic Isles dragons? It seems like forever since we had a new one! :(

freesiawoods
05-05-14, 06:49 PM
New common dragons, hopefully replacing the old tired ones.

Would be great if breeding time could correspond with rarity -- that would really reduce the frustration of players.

And I'd like more craftable dragons using those gems, especially the red rubies.

bluefoxcrystal
05-05-14, 06:56 PM
Yes... New common dragons please :D I'd like to see something either than coral, fruit, life, and love!

fabulus12
05-05-14, 08:26 PM
There are probably 50+ dragons that I don't have yet, the Opal one would be cool, but i don't seem to have any luck breeding the new dragons. I would like to see another evolution temple, my temple has a long long line.

Anaboe
05-07-14, 05:00 PM
Trading your useless items like Amber-pieces or Arrowheads.
Trading gems into other colors.
Trading posibility with your neighbors (dragons. I have loads of Wizards and Aethers, but can't get a Troll or Mask).
TL could even ask gold for these options. Like, a player gets the right to 1 trade for 10 gold.

Bigger Diamond-habitat.
A habitat especially for the Easter-event-dragons.
A second evolution chamber.
More ways to create more food (more farms, higher outcome).
Replacing common dragons with new ones.
The posibility to select a dragon when visiting a neigbor so you can see what dragon it is.
Less long fails.

Less new dragons.
Fairer gameplay. Some win tourneys time after time with only a few losses, some (like me) never win without spending atleast 200 gold. Some get Diamonds or any other dragon at first try, some (like me) never. Please, TL, make it a little less random...

dangerb0y
05-07-14, 09:20 PM
Offer royal, or Leo, or cosmic, or fairytale, etc... As a value pack between 99 cents to 4.99. I'd pay in a heartbeat instead of getting common fails all the time.

kawish
05-07-14, 11:20 PM
Offer royal, or Leo, or cosmic, or fairytale, etc... As a value pack between 99 cents to 4.99. I'd pay in a heartbeat instead of getting common fails all the time.

Agree with dangerboy there should be value pack for diamond dragons as well, many players are struggling to get those without any luck.

Expansion time should be shorter ........

finnth12
05-09-14, 12:08 PM
Common dragons gone LIMITED! All of them.

jim23cash
05-09-14, 12:30 PM
You know how you only get certain Dragons when you reach a certain level? How about Dragons You DON'T get after certain levels. Like really common ones drop off 1 per level over 100 or something like that.

sfallday
05-09-14, 05:50 PM
How about no new dragons and another evolution temple even if it's 250 gold like the second nest

Zummat
05-09-14, 06:25 PM
Two suggestions:

1. To be able to remove an unwanted egg from the nest before it hatches to either put in storage or get it rid of it all together.

2. Please remove Island from the Market and make it obsolete. :p

Drachenia
05-11-14, 10:36 AM
Hello TL a Value Pack with helios, prism or a unicorn would be times very beautiful. Please please:confused:

bluefoxcrystal
05-11-14, 10:42 AM
Maybe gifting food or maps as well as gold.... Or at least the ability to gift gold to at least 20 people?

MakJulos
05-11-14, 11:38 AM
Maybe gifting food or maps as well as gold.... Or at least the ability to gift gold to at least 20 people?

I doubt we'll ever see any improvements like these, if we can share food with friends it'll mean less need to buy food and less profit for TL. Same goes for gold - the more we can receive from neighbors the less we'll be likely to buy from TL.

But, still one could dream about a slight improvement ofc, to make game more fun - perhaps by being able to send back 4 or 5 gifts to nice neighbors per day - maybe a tiny raise like that wouldn't affect business too much....?

katerocks222
05-11-14, 04:38 PM
I want a Gemini dragon:D

Drachenia
05-11-14, 07:10 PM
I want a Gemini dragon:D

Yes katerocks Gemini Very Good

Yes Zodiac sign Gemini please please TL, Diamond Champion please please also dear development team

Amber498
05-12-14, 02:20 AM
Gemini, Wallaby, and Opal dragons would be fun.

I'd also like to see the pyramid decorations in the market from the Egyptian event - several neighbors have more than one and they look cool.

And of course, retire old common dragons and make some of the new dragons easily attainable - they don't all need to be Super Rare. :rolleyes:

kittymur
05-12-14, 02:39 AM
A button to select all neighbors for send maps requests.

BlueCanary
05-12-14, 06:37 AM
I'd rather have a farm upgrade over more farms, they take up so much room! I have a seventh farm available but haven't placed it because there's nowhere I want to put it.

More Cosmic dragons would be awesome too :)

U1timate
05-12-14, 07:29 AM
Bring back some limited dragons

freshfunin2008
05-12-14, 08:13 AM
Make it easier to get champ dragons that we missed out on. If you are going to add 3 to 5 new dragons a week give us more habitats.

bluefoxcrystal
05-12-14, 05:06 PM
Hmm... Me again with my silly ideas XD hahaha!! Um... Since we keep getting newer dragons... Why not have some fruit dragons (with their own fruity colours and habitats) eh hem here goes...

Cherry dragon: first dragon to get by breeding red and green. 17hr breed time... Based off infinity design...
Apple dragon: breed fruit and red. 10hr breed time. Based off the chocolate/firestorm design...
Orange dragon: breed fruit and yellow. 5hr breed time. Based off fruitful design...
Grape dragon: breed fruit and magic. 15hr breed time... Based off night/poison design (maybe all viney with grapes hanging off like morning glory)
Strawberry: breed fruit and white/red. 10hr breed time... Based off air/eagle/chocolate design...
Blackberry: breed fruit and purple/black. 12 hr breed time... Based off fairy design...
Blueberry: breed fruit and blue/purple. 7hr breed time... Based off serpent dragon design...
Peach dragon: breed fruit and red/yellow. 5-10hr breed time... Based off fruitful design again...

Fruit habitat: Small orchard, 3 dragons, coin capacity 3500, 100000
Large fruit habitat: large orchard, 4 dragons, coin capacity 10000, 200-500 gold
Don't know why I was thinking these ideas XD but if they don't get used... It's ok ^^ I just felt I needed to bring them here...

kbrown0410
05-13-14, 12:17 AM
I'd like to see either a filter or a retry button when breeding dragons, so we don't have to scroll through hundreds of dragons to breed the pair we want

sapphirecross
05-14-14, 12:19 AM
You guys know they will come out with Gemini during that time in zodiac right? Whether you vote for it or not, it's already been planned in their schedule and is probably designed and finished already.

My suggestions: I'd like to see a flash tourney reward 100,000 food, enough to get almost any dragon close to epic, or at least a champ from 9-10 lol.

Also, I'd like a 2-4-20 value pack - 2 dragons for $20 instead of the $15 value packs, those aren't very useful to me. I have enough money, so that doesn't interest me and the food is just not enough. If it had just the dragon and no coins but double the food then maybe, but I think $15 is too high for just one dragon so I never buy them. Putting 2 dragons together I might have 1 of the 2, but if one of the dragons is new and one retired, especially a harder to get one, more people might not have been able to breed it.

Anyway, suggestions for the 2-4-20:
One new limited dragon (like this May was mother dragon) or a new hard to breed one (like the super rare zodiacs) plus one removed dragon in that theme. Mother dragon plus white rose, for instance, for May.

For June whatever new limited TL has planned, plus summer dragon. Unless they bring back summer and make it limited breedable, then something else.

It would be easy to come up with packages, and there are so many retired now and so many new, the value packs could really help people catch up some if it's multiple dragons.

freshfunin2008
05-14-14, 08:00 AM
Just should also be a button to collect all silver coins as well. We should not have to select 84 habitats every time we want to collect are silver. Thanks

bluefoxcrystal
05-14-14, 03:52 PM
I doubt we'll ever see any improvements like these, if we can share food with friends it'll mean less need to buy food and less profit for TL. Same goes for gold - the more we can receive from neighbors the less we'll be likely to buy from TL.

But, still one could dream about a slight improvement ofc, to make game more fun - perhaps by being able to send back 4 or 5 gifts to nice neighbors per day - maybe a tiny raise like that wouldn't affect business too much....?

Was thinking... Why not an ingame item/decoration that costs like 200-500 golds... Maybe double the amount of gold that you can gift a day...(6-10 gold wouldn't hurt tl's profits would it?) hmmm.. :0 it could be like a pretty tree (as so many ppl requested)... Or a building/tower/pillar thing thingy... Or maybe something else... Hmmm... Again XD

wiccapi
05-14-14, 07:55 PM
Spin The wheel?

cquinn32
05-14-14, 08:31 PM
Yes, spin the wheel!! Give me another shot at hammerhead please

U1timate
05-14-14, 09:41 PM
New food products with greater amounts of food but more expensive like the Arctic isles

U1timate
05-14-14, 09:43 PM
New boost buildings for other all types of dragons including gold dragons

U1timate
05-14-14, 09:46 PM
More habitats or upgrades for all habitats to at least 4 dragons but pls TL LESS EXPENSIVE UPGRADES 500 gold for one more dragon it's not really fair.

U1timate
05-14-14, 09:48 PM
Spin wheel I hope it comes back or atleast the dragon

Sparkly888
05-15-14, 01:20 PM
I'm ready for another World Event. :-D

freshfunin2008
05-15-14, 02:49 PM
Spin wheel and win a diamond or diamond hybrid in mining.

Drachenia
05-15-14, 04:36 PM
So I'm not for the spin wheel. But the mine more can be found, making the mine interesting shall found in it can be Ultra Rare Dragon Eggs is as Helios, Unicorn, Anubis to get. :D

Oliver118
05-15-14, 10:23 PM
The cotton candy dragon :D anybody? Eh eh? XD It would go good with the marshmallow dragon ^^

What marshmallow dragon are you talking about?

Oliver118
05-15-14, 10:25 PM
We have dragons a plenty and we all know you will just keep releasing them so I vote for higher output farms. Again!!

Yeah, we've got 180 dragons in the game. Mining, battling, crafting, questing, tournaments, world events, you name it. It's getting a bit much, don't you think?

bluefoxcrystal
05-16-14, 07:41 AM
What marshmallow dragon are you talking about?

The easter world event dragon ^^ marshmallow, spring, easter egg, and lily were all part of that event :)

Skip2TheEnd
05-16-14, 05:24 PM
Might be time for a new quest dragon, as comet has been in the game for almost a year now. Or maybe an update to create spells in the spell shop using extra gems?

onlymine02
05-16-14, 06:34 PM
Might be time for a new quest dragon, as comet has been in the game for almost a year now. Or maybe an update to create spells in the spell shop using extra gems?

How about a half way decent chance to get the comet's tail! I have the cores but constantly trying I never can get the tail.

hugpete
05-16-14, 07:58 PM
How about a half way decent chance to get the comet's tail! I have the cores but constantly trying I never can get the tail.

I got the tail on my first try when I was very low level, but still haven't been able to breed a Moon for the core! We've all got our own challenges, I guess.

s_lynne
05-17-14, 11:55 AM
Forget releasing new Dragons, how about making it easier to get the ones already released. This game it getting more and more aggravating with every new dragon.

chalupa2030
05-17-14, 11:59 AM
It's a game. Supposed to be fun!

Drachenia
05-17-14, 03:39 PM
Forget releasing new Dragons, how about making it easier to get the ones already released. This game it getting more and more aggravating with every new dragon.

Hello they have so much time on their kites LV 10 (Epic) to get. I have 255 dragon's between baby and Epic. There are some dragons who do not need as much feed to Epic. Now I have my champions to feed Epic, was hard they need 12,500 food x5. Dynasty, Black Knight u.s.w. Now come gradually the other. You must do not have all the dragons, everyone has their favorites.

PineapplePigeon
05-17-14, 11:25 PM
How about shorter breeding and evolving times..is that an option?

YES YES YES!! Personally, I feel we have too many dragons coming out too quickly... My list of "dragons I want" is WAY too long, and my luck for getting them is WAY too small....

night123b
05-18-14, 12:09 AM
Maybe some kind of buy with gold/real money only for all the retired dragons for all us new players that never had a chance to get them :D I'd like a chance to get some of the beautiful dragons I missed.

mayday2001
05-19-14, 05:10 PM
I would like to see the option of a second evolution temple. Nice to have up to 4 nests, but I'm trying to evolve all my dragons to epic, and it's a very tedious process. I would definitely buy gold to spend on a second evolution temple if I could. Thx!

FloppyJoe
05-20-14, 03:43 AM
Here's a suggestion make it not so laggy and update the android version lvl 94 I went on hiatus fpr a year.came back on my NEW android so I lost all the old features but that's not the major problem I am lvl 96 now amd I told myself that the lag wasn't that bad but the sad reallity is that it is now nearly impossibls to type messages, very difficult to go around my island and collect and now I don't bother planting food anymore also the crashing every minute doesn't help well bye I guess until lag is fixed

Drachenia
05-20-14, 12:05 PM
This is bad, I can not more habitat have. I'm LV 150 and have 84 habitats. I like to keep the dragons had already sold some. Please give us new habitats TL please please

U1timate
05-20-14, 04:52 PM
I agree more habitats don't want to sell habitats that I already spend gold on my upgrades and the limited habitats

U1timate
05-20-14, 04:53 PM
How about a button to retry the breeding that will help game play

Zummat
05-20-14, 06:02 PM
I would like to see the option of a second evolution temple. Nice to have up to 4 nests, but I'm trying to evolve all my dragons to epic, and it's a very tedious process. I would definitely buy gold to spend on a second evolution temple if I could. Thx!

I'm all for this! :)

SaTy22
05-22-14, 03:44 AM
[x] android update
[x] higher crops, 7th farm for all players
[x] any new dragon

Clark_Wayne
05-22-14, 08:52 AM
Since TL is creating flower dragons (daisy, pansy, hibiscus, bluebell,..), why not create associated decorations ?
We got already roses, now some daisies, pansies, hibiscus, bluebells to go with, would be certainly welcome :D
TL can use the flowers on the egg to design those decorations

And this can also be applied for all new dragons :)

U1timate
05-24-14, 03:17 PM
We need more room and more habitats, maybe open up another island with mystic maps not mining

bluefoxcrystal
05-24-14, 03:37 PM
Yes, please team lava :) *sad puppy dog eyes* I'm asking (even tho I don't need yet... Hey all lvl 83 with 34 habs). It'd be nice to see a little increase in maximum habitats... That way the collectors can have all drags if... They get them!

U1timate
05-26-14, 09:08 PM
How about a world event where we aquire upgraded Habbitats that gold 4 dragons etc...

freshfunin2008
05-27-14, 08:27 AM
I think if they have 300 dragons and some must be in 1 dragon habitats then we need at least 100 habitats to keep up with all the new dragons. Also, please have a single button that collects all silver coins. It is way too annoying to tab 84 habitats to collect coins. Thanks.

Gradma66
05-27-14, 10:18 AM
Oh so true, well said! I don't see anything of those options i think DS needs so i won't bother voting, instead i think efforts should be made to make the game equally fair to everyone, like the farm issue - myself i have the 7th farm, it's great and a good help, ofc everyone should have that before developers start creating another shipload of new dragons.

Even more important to improve game would be to allow all those poor non-iOS users some more of the existing DS goodies, but that may be too much to ask for....

I agree

kooky panda
05-29-14, 10:26 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions! Results have been submitted over.