PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 04/24/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 4

Pages : 1 [2]

judyvines
04-29-14, 06:35 PM
I'll try that. Thanks for the tip. I hope TL fixes this ASAP. It's frustrating.

Did you also download the latest update from the App Store? I downloaded it, and the problem was fixed on the next collection. Good luck.

DrP4ever
04-29-14, 09:41 PM
Weird, I finished early, no gems, just me. Nothing in my queue to work on so I guess I try to focus on getting those extra expansion permits. I can't play frequently so getting trade tickets takes me forever.

echowuuu
04-29-14, 11:11 PM
i think more buildings are triggering boars now, i m getting at least 3-5 a day.

katbtodd
04-30-14, 02:09 AM
Still not getting the boar,,,I am on my 3rd day with only one showing up,,tapping on building,,and crops,, every thing,,in fact I'm not getting any of the other monsters either,, this is a every player wish... No monster... But we need the boars tusks to make the meals ,, is there a glitch in the game ,, please help

katbtodd
04-30-14, 02:14 AM
Hopefully that one boar is the start of your own boar invasion :)

Please help...still no invasion collected on every thing this morning when I got up with full energy, schools and pinkies,, still no attack... And no other monsters either... And I do not have any monster music,,, please help I'm on my 3 days now... Only one boar in almost 3 days is not good...ever since I place my vault ,,,placed it Sunday morning around 4:30 EDT please could you look into this ,,. I can't be the only one with this trouble

maguar
04-30-14, 03:23 AM
Please help...still no invasion collected on every thing this morning when I got up with full energy, schools and pinkies,, still no attack... And no other monsters either... And I do not have any monster music,,, please help I'm on my 3 days now... Only one boar in almost 3 days is not good...ever since I place my vault ,,,placed it Sunday morning around 4:30 EDT please could you look into this ,,. I can't be the only one with this trouble

The first couple of things I would do (and sorry if it sounds like a broken record) would be to try force closing and restarting, restarting device, deleting and reinstalling the game. These actions can shake out small gremlins. If these don't work I'd then email support as they can check if there's anything spe if if to your account (apart from a really long run of bad luck).

katbtodd
04-30-14, 03:40 AM
The first couple of things I would do (and sorry if it sounds like a broken record) would be to try force closing and restarting, restarting device, deleting and reinstalling the game. These actions can shake out small gremlins. If these don't work I'd then email support as they can check if there's anything spe if if to your account (apart from a really long run of bad luck).
Yes I wrote team lava support,,, and I done every thing except deleted and reinstall , I will do that now

katbtodd
04-30-14, 03:44 AM

Hello again,,, I delete and now it's reinstalling,, but as I was in there .. There was a update in there for the games, I did not notice before,,, not even sure what it said some thing about chrome. But not sure ,,,

maguar
04-30-14, 03:51 AM
Katbtodd I've got my fingers crossed for your boars and monsters

katbtodd
04-30-14, 03:58 AM

Thanks I need it.. All re loaded now waiting for energy to build,, thanks again,, hope it works

katbtodd
04-30-14, 04:14 AM

Just used 12 energies nothing,, clicked on cottages strawberries ponds and kitchens,, nothing

belbar22
04-30-14, 04:20 AM
Make sure you have 40 energy ready before you tap. He takes 50, right? Maybe that will help....keeping my fingers crossed for you, Belbar.

Sending some luck your way!! Fingers crossed, in a hour, I can **** troll no 3 without him refreshing and morphing into a boar ;)

Thanks for your good luck. It was 4th time lucky. Now I just need to wait a few hours to collect from the troll vault and i am done with this quest line.

GC5410
04-30-14, 08:00 AM
I completed all the goals before downloading the update (actually only just downloaded it 5 mins ago).

I guess the bug causing monsters to change from "special" to "normal" didn't affect everyone, even before the update (even though the update presumably fixed it for those that it did).

stuffedmounts
04-30-14, 09:15 AM
At what point do the dire boars come back in force? I'm currently on "Being Outted Isn't So Bad" and have seen only 1 dire boar so far. This is with checking iron rich rocks, strawberries, etc several times a day. I want to stock up on boar tusks so I want to be sure I don't pass the point where they're supposed to be back in force.

napertown
04-30-14, 09:16 AM
Here's a question...I've defeated two out of the three trolls. After waiting for my 8 hours to hit the Kaz's this morning to get Anje, he appeared. I stabbed him 30 times. All of a sudden, he turned into a boar!!! What gives? Now I wait another 8 hours? And what about my lost energy?

kooky panda
04-30-14, 10:19 AM
Here's a question...I've defeated two out of the three trolls. After waiting for my 8 hours to hit the Kaz's this morning to get Anje, he appeared. I stabbed him 30 times. All of a sudden, he turned into a boar!!! What gives? Now I wait another 8 hours? And what about my lost energy?
Here is a current thread on Anje turning into another beast.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68082-Game-refreshed-and-lost-current-battle-with-Yamike&p=894169&viewfull=1#post894169

8hat
04-30-14, 12:00 PM
So I've fought off Vulzal, Yamike's five, Yamike himself and the knights will be back from the Feral Lands in the morning...I'm not quite finished but I have fought a fair share of trolls.

It's likely a coincidence but why is Thurston always meandering through my troll battles...not Old Thomas, Sabina, or Ivy; it's always Thurston. I can almost hear him (in a mocking sing-songy voice) saying,
"so how's it going"
"I told you trolls were nothing but trouble"
"is your sword getting heavy?"
:cool:

basma84
05-01-14, 01:55 AM
My first collection from the troll vault gave me one large emerald but it wasn't added to my inventory. I checked it out and I found that we can only have 1 large emerald, 10 large topaz and 1 large sapphire. Is it on purpose?? If it's so it would be a real waste for all the stones collected from the troll vault.. Could you please fix it. Thanks.

rosewaterlily
05-01-14, 02:11 AM
Finished this part, now I'm getting boars in places I used to get trolls (glimmerbulbs, coin buildings). Do we not **** trolls anymore now that we're friends with Kaz? If only we could get rid of fangbeasts...

ciarjen
05-01-14, 02:35 AM
My first collection from the troll vault gave me one large emerald but it wasn't added to my inventory. I checked it out and I found that we can only have 1 large emerald, 10 large topaz and 1 large sapphire. Is it on purpose?? If it's so it would be a real waste for all the stones collected from the troll vault.. Could you please fix it. Thanks.

The same happened to me. I got a large emerald but the message that I couldn't hold any more. It seems odd this building drops this item but you can't hold them in storage.

arikasi
05-01-14, 12:13 PM
Same happened to me but with the large sapphire :(

LadyLolepere
05-01-14, 01:07 PM
I completed the troll quests, built the vault AND collected. Just got notice to build the troll castle but it's locked! What else do I have to do?

esmerelda35
05-01-14, 01:15 PM
I completed the troll quests, built the vault AND collected. Just got notice to build the troll castle but it's locked! What else do I have to do?

It says in the Part V thread that you need to Force Close.

maguar
05-01-14, 01:24 PM
Part V is here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68215-Castle-Story-05-01-2014-Update-Troll-Tribe-Part-5)

iLLUMI2012
05-02-14, 09:25 PM
After completing the Yamike's 5 goal I already have the topaz, simple feast and have built the Troll Vault. In fact I think that was because the 'An Offer Anje cant Refuse' goal was triggered. I currently have the Batlle With Yamike goal. My guess is they dont necessarily trigger in the order listed on page 1. Therefore I have parts 9, 10 and 12 to go.

mnjcafe
05-03-14, 09:34 AM
I am really enjoying Troll Tribe part 4! Great storyline, and the rewards are really good ones! I have been unlucky in the boar department all along, so getting two troll clubs as a reward was especially fantastic.

I haven't gotten to the bit that has the bug yet, so fingers crossed that I can avoid it.

doobievilla
05-03-14, 08:42 PM
I am really enjoying Troll Tribe part 4! Great storyline, and the rewards are really good ones! I have been unlucky in the boar department all along, so getting two troll clubs as a reward was especially fantastic.

I haven't gotten to the bit that has the bug yet, so fingers crossed that I can avoid it.

I think they fixed it. Lets hope. It sucked.

forkyfork99
05-05-14, 02:01 PM
So any troll counts towards the 5? not just from the troll pit?

Also about to upgrade my jousting arena to level 3, but it'll take 12 hrs before I can collect again. Trying to decide if I can find 5 regular trolls before then.

maguar
05-05-14, 02:47 PM
So any troll counts towards the 5? not just from the troll pit?

Also about to upgrade my jousting arena to level 3, but it'll take 12 hrs before I can collect again. Trying to decide if I can find 5 regular trolls before then.

Any trolls count :)

therealfork
05-06-14, 02:12 PM
I just had the game reset on me after collecting from Kaz's abode & lost my troll I had just battled for Yamike's five... I had just collected from the troll put to trigger the troll for Yamike's five. I defeated the troll with no problems & had six energy. a few minutes later I collected from Kaz's abode & the progress bar started spinning... when it finished I had one energy, my troll I had defeated was gone (0/5 instead of 1/5) & I can't collect from the troll pit for 22hrs. can this be fixed?!?! I sent a message to support but won't it take longer than 22 hrs for a response?!?!?!? please help!

PikaSquirrel
05-06-14, 03:18 PM
We're sorry to hear about this! :( It seems you have experienced a sync error in the game. Make sure you're connected to stable connection first before you start playing to avoid these sync errors. You can visit a neighbor and see if you can help out in their Kingdom. If you're able to, then you have stable connection.

Queenzod
05-06-14, 03:46 PM
If it was a sync, wouldn't the pit still be activated? When my game syncs and I'm in the middle of collecting, the building does not reset. It's still collectable. I'm not arguing, just wondering. I have to put my two cents in. :D

sparklebeth
05-07-14, 09:18 AM
I'm at the offer anje can't refuse and am stuck. I got him to appear but can't get any reaction when I tap on him. I've done a force close and a complete shutdown of my iPad. Everything else in the game works so I can do things around him but would like to finish the quest.

kooky panda
05-07-14, 10:00 AM
I'm at the offer anje can't refuse and am stuck. I got him to appear but can't get any reaction when I tap on him. I've done a force close and a complete shutdown of my iPad. Everything else in the game works so I can do things around him but would like to finish the quest.

Part of him may be out of bounds, try using a stylus and tap around to see if you can hit part of him.

sparklebeth
05-07-14, 02:05 PM
Part of him may be out of bounds, try using a stylus and tap around to see if you can hit part of him.

I think that is the problem, he is right on the edge of my kingdom. Tried tapping all around him and nothing. What else can I do? He's not even in a spot that I could expand around him.
Got him going. Expanded the kingdom screen size and was finally able to hit a good spot. Thanks for your help and suggestion of the issue.

PikaSquirrel
05-07-14, 02:12 PM
Try zooming in and see if you can find any part of him that appears inside of your expanded area of your kingdom. Keep tapping around that area and you'll eventually bring up the fight screen.