PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Account Settings - no longer there? cannot switch to other accounts

bakealot003
04-23-14, 08:53 PM
1. Android Samsung
2. St Patricks Day version
3. The Account setting feature which allows users to switch between accounts is no longer there

I have been using this feature on a daily basis on the St Patricks Day version as I switch accounts to do my gifting from my various accounts at reset time.

Last night this feature was no longer on there at all. By this I mean the field is not showing at all.

To access this field previously ...

MAIN
SOCIAL
Invite Friends tab

There used to be an account settings field in which to type your id & password but this field no longer appears.

Many thanks in advance for your help :)

nmishii
04-23-14, 09:23 PM
Download Restaurant Story and use it to switch accounts. Then log into Bakery Story and you should be on the account you just switched to.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

bakealot003
04-23-14, 09:49 PM
Many thks for the workaround - great idea :-)

.....also hoping for TL update as to a fix on this missing feature.....

FrozenTurtle
04-25-14, 08:59 PM
Sorry about that! You should be able to see this feature in Bakery Story: St. Patrick's Day again. :)

bakealot003
04-26-14, 04:29 AM
Sorry about that! You should be able to see this feature in Bakery Story: St. Patrick's Day again. :)

Thanks so much ....and yes its all up and running again and I am happily switching between and running my bakeries lol

thanks for fixing so quickly v much appreciated :-)