PDA

View Full Version : Change to Stormie's Kingdom

judyvines
04-23-14, 06:01 PM
Has anyone else noticed that Stormie's kingdom has an entirely new layout? It is still level 30, but is much less developed than it used to be. It changed sometime today.

FrozenTurtle
04-23-14, 06:34 PM
Stormie went to visit his younger brother's Kingdom to pick up some new stuff. You may have seen that Kingdom for a bit, but Stormie just got back home with a bunch of brand new things. Go check it out! :)

judyvines
04-23-14, 07:06 PM
Stormie went to visit his younger brother's Kingdom to pick up some new stuff. You may have seen that Kingdom for a bit, but Stormie just got back home with a bunch of brand new things. Go check it out! :)
Thanks Frozen Turtle. I thought I was going crazy for a little while. I see Stormie now has Kaz's house and the Fish Market.
Can't wait until tomorrow!

forkyfork99
04-23-14, 07:38 PM
Now how did Stormy get Kaz's abode without unlocking the troll pit? Hmmm..

freesiawoods
04-23-14, 08:18 PM
Now how did Stormy get Kaz's abode without unlocking the troll pit? Hmmm..

Haha, good one!

SpiritWind00
04-23-14, 09:46 PM
I visit Stormie regularly and have always wondered why you don't have all the buildings, all the land and animals etc on display especially for new players so that they can see all the available goodies to get. I'd say someone needs to get their creative skates on and inspire us! That would be awesome. 😊😊

sabrinashal
04-23-14, 10:16 PM
I visit Stormie regularly and have always wondered why you don't have all the buildings, all the land and animals etc on display especially for new players so that they can see all the available goodies to get. I'd say someone needs to get their creative skates on and inspire us! That would be awesome. ����

you are welcome to my kingdom :)

Gabi2111
04-25-14, 12:33 AM
Second time that there are no hearts to click at Stormie's ?
Not that it's a huge problem, I just thought I bring it to your attention.

bogusiawieder
04-25-14, 02:26 AM
Now I want to see stormie's castle with the troll vault

SpiritWind00
04-25-14, 03:41 AM
A neighbour mentioned that there were no hearts at Stormies (it has just gone through changeover) and I've just gone to visit and I didn't find hearts here either. This is the first time this has happened for me. Perhaps this is another bug of the latest update or maybe because you did change the layout, something happened to the ability for hearts to be found.

Over to the developers to check please.... Cheers!

oliverrr11
04-25-14, 10:21 AM
A neighbour mentioned that there were no hearts at Stormies (it has just gone through changeover) and I've just gone to visit and I didn't find hearts here either. This is the first time this has happened for me. Perhaps this is another bug of the latest update or maybe because you did change the layout, something happened to the ability for hearts to be found.

Over to the developers to check please.... Cheers!

Is there something I'm missing here? This is a problem because......???????....... I don't get why it matters

CottageRose
04-25-14, 10:27 AM
I was curious, so I visited Stormie for the first time in a long time. The Troll Pit is now in place, but I didn't see a Swampy Pond for Kaz to fish from. Hmmmm... I think someone is having fun teasing us. :)

FlowerBurst
04-25-14, 05:05 PM
No hearts for me either--I noticed this after the change.

FrozenTurtle
04-25-14, 05:19 PM
We just released a new version, 1.1.8. Can you guys try updating and checking Stormie's Kingdom again?

SpiritWind00
04-25-14, 05:19 PM
Is there something I'm missing here? This is a problem because......???????....... I don't get why it matters

It's not a problem, just an observation. This was the one place where you could be assured of hearts to help with your social rating is all.

SpiritWind00
04-25-14, 05:21 PM
We just released a new version, 1.1.8. Can you guys try updating and checking Stormie's Kingdom again?

Unless someone gets in first, I will report back tonight at changeover and let you know. Cheers.

FlowerBurst
04-25-14, 09:13 PM

I updated and checked Stormie's again--still no hearts.

SpiritWind00
04-26-14, 01:15 AM
Unless someone gets in first, I will report back tonight at changeover and let you know. Cheers.

Dear Frozen Turtle, Ok, changeover has happened, I've been to visit Stormie and there were no hearts. Over to you again... Cheers!

jaybay1147
04-26-14, 01:02 PM
I guess I have to check it out. :P