PDA

View Full Version : Better navigation of dragon lists

JustKay
04-23-14, 04:17 PM
Just wanted to post a suggestion on the dragon lists. Can we have some sort of better filtering option on this? I have well over 100 dragons and finding the right one is a bit troublesome. You almost have to remember roughly where in the list it is. Can we have some buttons to filter by colour and/or level? One possible alternative is to display the most recently used pair of dragon floating at the top. This would be really useful for breeding where I keep using the same combo over and over.

It seems like this list gets reused in various parts of the game so not sure how you manage the remembering of the most recently used dragon for questing, breeding, fighting, etc. Would be good if this was context sensitive.

chemgirl77
04-25-14, 09:01 AM
I agree. Even if they modified the breeding menu list to a single available list at any time would be a major improvement. Even better would be one that is sortable.

Clark_Wayne
04-25-14, 10:17 AM
Filter with the type would be welcome indeed :D

JustKay
04-29-14, 04:23 PM
I reckon all they need is a series of "filter by" buttons down the side that you can select. Or a natural ordering of the current list beyond single elements and then everything else. The only current saving grace is that you can spin the list pretty quick.

I have 199 dragons (not counting the 17 eggs I have in storage) and most of them are level 10 so it's just one big mess for me and it's getting worse as I'm evolving most of the remaining ones to get Bombs for mining!