PDA

View Full Version : Increase energy level

mafruha
04-23-14, 11:06 AM
Hi TL
Thanx for all wonderful updates n new storylines. I m enjoying the game very much from the begining. I ve been playing the game for near about one n half year n my kingdom is quite expanded. I request u TL to look into the enegy level. 40 is now too little to do all ur jobs done. U should increase the level i think 60.
U should increase after reaching a certain level.
I hope i made my point.
Thanx..

PricelessShell
05-02-14, 02:03 PM
awesome point & true fact. Tks

arikasi
05-05-14, 08:03 PM
I was thinking about this too. Level 50 now, two wizard school and pink alicorn. I no longer collect money buildings, but now i find I can do either food for kitchens or wood for building or good for exchange but only one of the three. So while prioritizing is possible, i find the game is now similar to when we had 30 energy and we were struggling to keep production going. It certainly becomes less fun the more stressed it gets.

doobievilla
05-06-14, 05:26 PM
There is a easy way to increase Energy.. you get one every 3 minutes.. works every time.

my607
05-18-14, 08:51 AM
The boars come around pretty often now. I only get 3-4 energy back that's not enough when I use 8 energy to **** the boar. Increase in energy would be great and I need it

LadyLolepere
05-20-14, 06:44 AM
The dire boars are a pain in my armor! They use up energy and rarely drop anything! You rarely get back all the energy that stupid boar used up!