PDA

View Full Version : lemon meringue

Unregistered
01-18-11, 06:22 PM
i've received lemon meringue cake as gift! how's that possible? sure would like to send some of those out to friends :-) any replies would be greatly appreciated

Unregistered
01-19-11, 01:07 AM
This item does not exist as a gift in Bakery Story. Do you have a screenshot?

Hi Norman

thanks for replying. unfortunately i didn't grab a shot of the cake, & it's gone from my gift stash now :-( anyways, it's a FUN game, please keep providing us with new things to buy & new food to cook, so it can be even more fun!

Unregistered
01-19-11, 01:25 AM
I also received Lemon Meringue Pie as a gift one night last week! On another evening I received Raspberry macaroons! I could not tell it they went into my inventory, as in both cases I was already Baking those items and did not notice the count. Imagine my surprise! I did not think to take a screen shot, but I will next time! Soooo, you're not crazy! ;)

Unregistered
01-19-11, 01:30 AM
When I received the LM pie as a gift, I assumed it was something an upper level could only send to me although I was Level 56 at the time. I could not, still cannot see it as a gifting option 

Unregistered
01-19-11, 08:46 PM
I have seen this several times in Bakery Story. You are not actually getting these items as gifts. It is a small glitch. Occasionally, after taking a bakery item off an appliance and then proceeding into you "gift" list, the bakery item you just finished making will show in your gift list. I've always seen the quantity showing as "1". I've even gone so far as to select the "gift" to use, but it only temporarily changed my quantiy on the serving counter. The game corrected itself and the quantity was quickly changed back to the correct amount.