PDA

View Full Version : All gummy bear levels crash :(

CFCJen26
04-23-14, 01:02 AM
Hello, im new here.

I have a major issue with all gummy best levels crashing after about 5 mores, am currently stuck on level 285 and it just crashes each time, and previous gummy bear levels have also crashes but managed to get past them, but am hacked off with gummy bear crashes all the time.

[S8] Elsa
04-23-14, 01:22 PM
Hi CFCJen26! Sorry to hear about that. Please try reinstalling the game. Make sure you're connected first to save any offline progress, then delete and reinstall the game.

When you do finish a level, do you see any images that appears off or corrupted?
When did this issue begin occurring?
Do you experience crashes on non-Gummy King levels?

CFCJen26
04-24-14, 01:47 AM
I have reinstalled the game but now it just crashes my device and makes it reboot itselfs :( it won't download the updates in the game! it locks up and then my iPod touch gets the little white apple on the screen and I had to reset it.
The gummy king levels started crashing about level 250 I think :( now I can't even play the game

[S8] Elsa
04-24-14, 11:08 AM
Can you please connect to wifi and leave your game open, but don't do any other actions with the device for some time to see if it'll download the levels?

Please let us know if this doesn't work and we'll look into more options.