PDA

View Full Version : Stormie's new look

zaaracake
04-22-14, 09:14 PM
Like Stormie's Easter look...am I the only one who has noticed?

zaaracake
04-22-14, 09:15 PM
Eds thread header has typo..the blasted autocorrect...

OnCloudDivine
04-22-14, 09:58 PM
Oh Gawsh...I think it looks terrible! @_@ You would think he has no gem budget! And the 'theme' is all over the place smh.

nicola211982
04-22-14, 11:50 PM
Maybe there should be a competition to win to decorate stormie. There are many people here who are way more creative.

sweetsuccess007
04-23-14, 05:36 AM
Yes, horrible!

I love the rose cupcakes though. Any idea where I can get them? Thanks!

maguar
04-23-14, 02:33 PM
Eds thread header has typo..the blasted autocorrect...

Fixed it for you

OnCloudDivine
04-23-14, 03:34 PM
Yes, horrible!

I love the rose cupcakes though. Any idea where I can get them? Thanks!

It's a random prize from the Sugar Fairy's Gift box :)

filochick1982
04-23-14, 05:42 PM
No it's not. The rose cupcakes are a 4th place prize in the Love Basket box. I think you're confusing them with the pink sugar cakes which are from the Sugar Fairy's Gift box.

It's a random prize from the Sugar Fairy's Gift box :)

filochick1982
04-23-14, 05:45 PM
I don't like Stormie's bakery. No thought put into it at all! Such randomness and you would think they would use this opportunity to give him the largest bakery and show off every box item that exists. It would certainly encourage more box purchases if players can picture how items look before they buy instead of relying on their neighbours to buy them first.

Ah, the things I could do with Stormie's store if I had unlimited gems (which you would assume Stormie has)!

3cala
04-23-14, 09:21 PM
It is a bakery without artistic flair, just like mine. Some people have no sense of how to decorate, we're just not artistic types. We know what looks nice, just don't know how to achieve it :(

3cala
04-23-14, 09:22 PM
What the heck does rhino keeper mean beside my name?

Anyway, stormie used to be decorated beautifully and I was always jealous but obviously someone without artistic talents (like me) took a swing at it this time. lol

orleansparish
04-23-14, 11:05 PM
If Stormie paid me just 48 gems I'd happily discount him to be his decorator. Call me...maybe...

Silverisimo
04-24-14, 02:44 AM
It was nice before when they would take the time out to decorate Stormie's Store for the weekly update. His store was advertising their new decor and also showcasing what's nice in the different boxes.. tempting us to open it :D Really, a win-win situation for TL and us.

maguar
04-24-14, 02:50 AM
Such randomness and you would think they would use this opportunity to give him the largest bakery and show off every box item that exists.

If stormie's store is too big and full of too many decorations I think it can cause issues for people on older devices when they visit

What the heck does rhino keeper mean beside my name?

It's a forum title based on the number of posts you've done. This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?16764-TL-Titles-(edited-with-Winners-announced) has more info

sweetsuccess007
04-24-14, 03:35 AM
Yeay, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I got the rose cupcakes on my third attempt of opening the Love Baket :)

I do also have the Pink Sugar Cakes rom the Sugar Fairy's Gift box and they are also amazing!

No it's not. The rose cupcakes are a 4th place prize in the Love Basket box. I think you're confusing them with the pink sugar cakes which are from the Sugar Fairy's Gift box.

sugarmilkppm
04-24-14, 09:16 AM
Don't you think it's cute that Stormie actually bakes stuff in his little shop? I'm pretty sure I've caught his food spoiled before too, hehe.