PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the hammers go???

tankerslacers
04-22-14, 06:38 PM
Has anyone else noticed a shortage of hammers lately? I used to get hammers all the time - from plane deliveries, train deliveries, in the mine, in the pond, from a butterfly, from a mole, from my pets and recently I haven't received ANY? Am I the only one that is experiencing this??? I hate to have to use the forge to make them???

grameys
04-23-14, 09:14 AM
Has anyone else noticed a shortage of hammers lately? I used to get hammers all the time - from plane deliveries, train deliveries, in the mine, in the pond, from a butterfly, from a mole, from my pets and recently I haven't received ANY? Am I the only one that is experiencing this??? I hate to have to use the forge to make them???

just the opposite I have been getting them every 4 to 6 deliveries.. have over 20 stashed ;)

ciarjen
04-23-14, 09:33 AM
I've been keeping a record of the drops from my plane deliveries today (trying to get easter eggs) - I have done 106 deliveries and got 1 hammer.

grameys
04-23-14, 09:41 AM
I've been keeping a record of the drops from my plane deliveries today (trying to get easter eggs) - I have done 106 deliveries and got 1 hammer.

OUCH!! I went through a dry spell with hammers awhile back but lately I will get up to 3 items with a delivery a saw, pick, shovel or hammer maybe some other tool and a map.. its been really generous

ciarjen
04-24-14, 10:43 AM

I did 141 plane deliveries yesterday and only one hammer dropped.

Do you think there is a problem with the drop rate?

grameys
04-24-14, 11:25 AM
i did 141 plane deliveries yesterday and only one hammer dropped.

Do you think there is a problem with the drop rate?

ouch!!!

grameys
04-24-14, 11:26 AM
I can sell u some if u need.. Let me know when to list them ;)

ciarjen
04-24-14, 11:36 AM
I can sell u some if u need.. Let me know when to list them ;)

Thanks for the offer, that's kind of you. I'm actually ok at the moment but I shall bear that in mind :)