PDA

View Full Version : Love Shack for purchase?

drzombiecakes
04-22-14, 05:53 PM
Will the love shack ever be available for purchase, even by gems like all the other unique buildings that I have missed? So that the rest of us can explore that line of quests/get horns and wings?

Gabi2111
04-22-14, 06:03 PM
I would LOVE to be able to purchase the Love Shack too. Would grap my credit card in an instant .... I'm SO jealous on those who have it.

PikaSquirrel
04-22-14, 06:06 PM
We do not have plans on re-releasing this item at the moment. If we do release this item again, content linked to the item will most likely be new content and not the ones from last year. Thanks for your interest in this content! We will forward your interest to the development team!

Chaotarch
04-23-14, 12:13 AM
We do not have plans on re-releasing this item at the moment.

we dont need a love shack, if we can craft the white alicorns in the magic force...:p
u can make a high-content-story for this...
i get allways a little bit crazy, if i visit neighbors with a cute little kingdom and the pink building with 2-3 alicorns around :(:(

Thanks for your interest in this content!
i think there are a lot of daily players who download the game after the v-day-edition and would have these animals :o

bogusiawieder
04-23-14, 01:11 AM
I crafted the pink alicorns without the love shack
I just crafted the horn the wing and the rainbow kit I used them clicking the use button and poof baby alicorn

Chaotarch
04-23-14, 03:12 AM
I crafted the pink alicorns without the love shack
I just crafted the horn the wing and the rainbow kit I used them clicking the use button and poof baby alicorn

the pink alicorn is from the v-day this year.
in the loveshack you craft the WHITE alicorn and the pink stuff u get this year from the adventures :D

bogusiawieder
04-23-14, 03:17 AM
the pink alicorn is from the v-day this year.
in the loveshack you craft the WHITE alicorn and the pink stuff u get this year from the adventures :D

Oh I didnt know the white one is made here lol

outhouse01
04-23-14, 06:32 AM
Oh I didnt know the white one is made here lol

Sorry bogusiawieder, I did have a small LOL, when I read your comments. You may need to change your disclaimer at the bottom of your posts. Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do. Cheers

storm8zppppp
05-27-14, 05:07 AM
We do not have plans on re-releasing this item at the moment.
-------why? it would be very interesting and cool������☺️☺️

ryusei745
06-03-14, 09:40 AM
Hello everyone and TL (who I hope is reading this), this is my first thread on this forum so here goes. :)

I think TL should bring back the Love Shack in the market for those who could never even have the chance to get it. Obviously because you can craft Alicorns with it, it should not be an easy thing to buy or build. TL could sell it in the market the same way the other limited buildings have been (ie the reindeer stable, pergola, and bat habitat). I think for what the Love Shack can give us, anywhere from 250 gems (low i think) to 400 gems would be a decent price for it. I know i would shell out for gems if it were made available, the lure of being able to craft alicorns for myself is very strong lol.

Hopefully this will get enough attention to get TL to consider this.

moon331
07-10-14, 04:47 PM
It's so unfair that most players have to pay 600 gems for one unicorn while some have the ability to craft them forever. Feel very frustrated to see many of my neighbors have 5+ unicorns.

mcwrapper
07-31-14, 11:56 AM
The love shack with the exception of the alicorn is just a gem purchase machine. It's not really that great unless you are doing the valentines quests. Now if you want materials him will been to buy them all unless you have a valentines animal.

zenobia42
08-10-14, 09:30 AM
Just bumping this. Because IMO it is just not right that players who started playing before February of this year get to craft incredibly useful things like Alicorns forever and ever, and the rest of us, even if we've been playing faithfully for 6 months, NEVER get the chance to do so. PLEASE make the love shack available every few months. It's not like the summer gazebo where if you missed your chance, then you miss out on one money (and sometimes lemonade!)- making building. The Love Shack is a CRAFTING building. Those are obviously much, much, much more coveted than any coin building. Even if they didn't make Alicorns. But they DO make Alicorns. And who doesn't want Alicorns? We ALL want as many of them as we can get! And that some can craft them in perpetuity and others can ONLY get them by spending over $20 <each> is just not right.

fluffybutter007
08-10-14, 05:01 PM
@Zenobia- the Love Shack was from Valentines Day last year (2013) not this past year. But I understand wanting to have one. I wish they made it available for purchase this past valentines day for everybody. Hopefully they'll make it available for everybody next valentines day. It would be a little weird to release a v-day building right now. I think a good idea would be to add a craft an alicorn option to the regular workshop or make a new building that can be used to craft an alicorn.

meme1098
08-10-14, 05:57 PM
It's not as easy to craft an alicorn as you might think. Some have waited up to a year to even get a single part - wing or horn. Then the regeneration time for an alicorn is 7 days, once a week. Most of the ones you see have been bought with gems.

Liloze
08-11-14, 06:49 AM
I bought all of my 5 Alicorns, and gave up on the love shack, I started playing March 2013 yep directly after the Valentine event, sigh ( not moaning about it anymore ) Lol.
Reading what others said about the Love Shack itself, its only use now it seems is making alicorns ( since we cannot have the plants and flowers and such or the required materials to create them, except if we pay with gems, Which could be saved to buy an Alicorn already ready and kicking! lol )!
And since we depend on very rare drops from adventures to be able to make an alicorn ( horn, wings etc), I think this Love Shack is not useful anymore, at least for me.