PDA

View Full Version : Problem with "Wall" posts

Unregistered
07-23-10, 11:45 PM
Only started today, I type in a message on other farmers wall, hit the "post" but nothing happens. It just clears itself??? I have lost contact with my neighbors & anyone that waters my farm.

Unregistered
07-24-10, 12:04 AM
Also forgot to add to this, this problem Is only in the original farm, if I go into my summer or flower apps then it is not a problem! However, I thought it may have been part of the problem having all 3, so I deleted these 2 apps, leaving me with the original, which is up to date. Have even tried turning off ph & restarting with no luck.

swati
07-24-10, 03:36 PM
I had this problem too..kept trying to write to someone's wall, and it wouldn't work. I could see that other people had posted on there. Eventually I gave up and went back to using farm story summer. I have the original as well, but only go in there to check gifts and delete neighbours. I find I have to stop the original app via the multitasking tab to keep it in sync though. Very frustrating, but I love the game so much that I keep playing it despite the huge amount of bugs!!

Unregistered
07-24-10, 05:03 PM
I noticed it occurring this week only during evening rush hour - central time

Unregistered
07-24-10, 09:13 PM
My problem is that I've had some posts that I can see on Wall but some of the individual messages
are clearly longer than what I can see. The app only allows me to view two lines of text per message.
Is there any way to see the missing words that don't fit in the display area??

And if the Wall only displays two lines, is it possible to have it stop taking characters when you have reached maximum display space??