PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Tournament: Razorback Dragon(IOS)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

chaselance
04-25-14, 01:40 PM
Help please

I'm stuck with unicorn :-(

Thnks
I lost diamond, crusader, quetzal, darksteel, angel, prism, Helios , ninja all and than rehealed crusader a second time and beat him with mb

kooky panda
04-25-14, 01:41 PM
Dynasty beaten by Dynasty!!

brandonu
04-25-14, 01:43 PM
28) Unicorn lvl 20 defeated by Epic Quetzal B++B, previously lost with Epic Crusader

brandonu
04-25-14, 01:45 PM
My nemesis is up next. Anubis is what kept me from winning a previous tournament.

AJImmer
04-25-14, 01:47 PM
Help please

I'm stuck with unicorn :-(

Thnks

I got by the Unicorn on my first try using an EPIC Cherry Blossom - so dumb luck really helps.

Good Luck

belbar22
04-25-14, 02:12 PM
I have hit battle 30 with Prism. I lost. The 17 battles with crusader look like play.

This is ridiculous. At this point, I REFUSE to use gold. I'm sorry I used it on Amazon on battle 15.

I am not short on dragons. I'm using Diamond hybrids, the top recommended dragons, retired super rare and ultra rare ones - all epic. I'm not even coming close to winning.

Call me curmudgeon. Bah humbug. A pox on thee, Dragonstory.

Eek. Sorry you are having such a hard time. Just a thought, have you thought of uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that helps. Sending you winning vibes.

belbar22
04-25-14, 02:14 PM
Dynasty beaten by Social l3! Only five battles to go, I have never gotten this far.

Well done. Fingers crossed for you.

buttabdullah99
04-25-14, 02:21 PM
Grats abdullah! Good luck in razorback fight!
Thanks only 3 mins left to fight with beast :rollseye:

freesiawoods
04-25-14, 02:35 PM
25) Dynasty - Metal9 (lost Atlantis10)
26) Spring18 - Kitsune8
27) Triple Rainbow18 - Landworm10

Woah only three to go! My other two accounts are stuck with Diamond is forever!

Congrats thise who have finished and good luck to the rest of us.

buttabdullah99
04-25-14, 02:45 PM
Yahoooo!!!! I am soooo happy
Round 30 razorback defeated by ninja BM ;);););)
THANKS DARK ATHER BELBAR BZOO AND KEVIN FOR UR ENCOURAGEMENT ;););)
Gud luck guys hope u all also beat him soon

belbar22
04-25-14, 02:51 PM
Congrats. Well done.

fabulus12
04-25-14, 02:53 PM
Rd 22 prism defeated by Atlantis 10 BM. Lost Fruitful - he defeated Prism in the last tournament.

buttabdullah99
04-25-14, 02:55 PM
Congrats. Well done.
Thanks belbar ❤

catpaladin
04-25-14, 03:06 PM
R25 Dynasty beaten by L1 Tiny MBB

AwesomeChefDad
04-25-14, 03:06 PM
Level 9 Crusader defeated level 20 Annubis BMB

Lost 3 times, was expecting 5 losses before I would win.

AwesomeChefDad
04-25-14, 03:09 PM
I have hit battle 30 with Prism. I lost. The 17 battles with crusader look like play.

This is ridiculous. At this point, I REFUSE to use gold. I'm sorry I used it on Amazon on battle 15.

I am not short on dragons. I'm using Diamond hybrids, the top recommended dragons, retired super rare and ultra rare ones - all epic. I'm not even coming close to winning.

Call me curmudgeon. Bah humbug. A pox on thee, Dragonstory.

You are more patient than I am. I did several speed up gold rounds because I was getting ticked off. I did not use the Ultimate this tourney but did speed up a few times.

fabulus12
04-25-14, 03:21 PM
Rd23 Bluebell defeated by Black Knight 10 BMM
Thank you everybody for posting the winner and losers it helps, and the support is great.
Good luck everybody still battling.
Congratulations to those that have finished.

Nanyce
04-25-14, 03:29 PM
an hour ago i won against dynasty with epic aurora (first try). An hour later expecting to battle against spring I had to fight again against dynasty! and of course I lost. .. what am I suposed to do when this kind of bug happens?

DarkAther
04-25-14, 03:31 PM
Congrats, buttabdullah on finishing and congrats to everyone else on your wins!
Cdbabe I used diamond for unicorn, but I had to Reheal him. Sorry I know you've probably tried it already. Good luck!
I'm still trying to beat that Razorback!!!!
Belbar... Diamond lost. I'm going at it with babies now!!!

DarkAther
04-25-14, 03:33 PM
an hour ago i won against dynasty with epic aurora (first try). An hour later expecting to battle against spring I had to fight again against dynasty! and of course I lost. .. what am I suposed to do when this kind of bug happens?

Sorry, Nanyce! Go to Artic Isles after your battle or write on your wall to make sure it's been saved. Most of us have had the problem in the past. Good luck on getting him again. It really is frustrating when that happens.

cdbabe
04-25-14, 03:48 PM
Thank you guys for all your advice I guess I got the bug in beating annoying unicorn which I use to beat in the past so many times unlike this been going all day now :-(

Worse come to worse I use the ultimatum with this annoying unicorn.. Hahahaha

Again my dear neighbor I really appreciate your advices :-)

Il keep on fighting that for sure...

bluefoxcrystal
04-25-14, 04:38 PM
Yeeees! I it!! I owe it all to my ****er honeybee!! Got me past the diamond dragons (prism, unicorn, anubis). I did use my ultimate to ohko the razorback though :/

bluefoxcrystal
04-25-14, 04:39 PM
Good luck to all who are still trying :D

FigmentValley
04-25-14, 04:59 PM
Eek. Sorry you are having such a hard time. Just a thought, have you thought of uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that helps. Sending you winning vibes.

Thank you,Belbar. I think I needed that suggestion. I don't know if it worked but I after I deleted and reinstalled the game I managed to beat Prism two rounds later on battle 33. Perhaps that will be the end of this drawn out farce of a tournament.

I don't mind a difficult tourney. I don't mind multiple battles. That provides challenge. But simply not winning..... EVER..... is ridiculous.

Zummat
04-25-14, 05:18 PM
I am at Triple Rainbow and have had zero luck against it. I think since I am so close to getting the Razorback I'm going to spend the gold if I'm still stuck. I will wait until later tomorrow hoping they put the gold on sale again. This is the first tournament I've actually tried to get to the end so I want to see it through.

I've really only been playing around with this game. I'm at a high level but only because I was mostly trying craft all the gemstone dragons. I have bred a lot of dragons then get them to where I can trade them. I also have been concentrating on expanding, expanding, expanding. I have bought several packages over the months mostly to get the food and forget that I also bought a dragon. I checked my storage last week and had 5 dragon eggs in there. Some from months ago! The other thing I only discovered two weeks ago was my album. Never looked at it. I had 5 rewards waiting. A couple were dragons. It wasn't until this week I finally decided to seriously try the Tournament.

Everyone has been very helpful and I am looking forward to the next one. :cool:

tastypastry75
04-25-14, 05:20 PM
Crusader defeated by epic storm dragon bmm! Woo woo!

hugpete
04-25-14, 05:40 PM
Up to 33 losses and 26 wins, but finally beat Spring. Game lost Wi-Fi connection twice so I got bonus battles thrown in there too.

R 26 Spring 18 > Bat 6 MBM
R 26 Spring 18 > Dino 6 BMM
R 26 Spring 18 > Dino 6 BMB
R 26 Spring 18 > Lotus 6 BMB
R 26 Spring 18 > Fire 1 BBB
R 26 Spring 18 > Lightning 9 MBB
R 26 Spring 18 > Dino 6 MMB
R 26 Spring 18 > Lightning 9 MBB
R 26 Spring 18 > Fire 10 MBM
R 26 Spring 18 < Lotus 6 B++BB

Getting excited! I figure I can get in around 35 more battles before the tourney ends. Hopefully that's enough to beat 4 more dragons. :)

newzealander
04-25-14, 05:45 PM
I've had to take a break for a mass healing. A lot of time commitments this weekend mean that I may not finish, given that each round is now taking me so many attempts. Congratulations to all that have finished! I'm at Bluebell, and she's not as sweet as she looks! Any suggestions for her, and for Diamond are welcome, and I will keep checking back. I haven't given up; just need to make sure I fit a battle in as often as I can around life's commitments!

sophiensissi
04-25-14, 06:01 PM
Battle 30) sentinel 9 beat razorback BM

dubbleyooteeyef
04-25-14, 06:13 PM
I've had to take a break for a mass healing. A lot of time commitments this weekend mean that I may not finish, given that each round is now taking me so many attempts. Congratulations to all that have finished! I'm at Bluebell, and she's not as sweet as she looks! Any suggestions for her, and for Diamond are welcome, and I will keep checking back. I haven't given up; just need to make sure I fit a battle in as often as I can around life's commitments!

vs bluebell (Champions are best but I didnt list them)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67884-Dragon-Tournament-Razorback-Dragon(IOS)&p=891890&viewfull=1#post891890

vs Diamond use Diamond fro 35% - everything else is 10% so use babies

azngel
04-25-14, 06:15 PM

defeated bluebell with kite in 1 try now stuck with diamond with fail 2 tries..bleh my diamond isn't helping much and keeps failing me..up next dynasty...oh nooo..

22) prism 14< crusader 9
23) bluebell 16< kite 9

Zummat
04-25-14, 06:25 PM
defeated bluebell with kite in 1 try now stuck with diamond with fail 2 tries..bleh my diamond isn't helping much and keeps failing me..up next dynasty...oh nooo..

22) prism 14< crusader 9
23) bluebell 16< kite 9

This is what worked for me

23 Ninja 8 beat Bluebell 16
24 Goodwitch 8 beat Diamond 17
25 Fairytale 7 beat Dynasty 20
26 Dynasty 3 beat Spring 18

I'm stuck on Triple Rainbow and having the same problem. Many casualties and have not succeeded yet.

newzealander
04-25-14, 06:30 PM
vs bluebell (Champions are best but I didnt list them)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67884-Dragon-Tournament-Razorback-Dragon(IOS)&p=891890&viewfull=1#post891890

vs Diamond use Diamond fro 35% - everything else is 10% so use babies

Excellent info. thanks so much for the info, Dubble. I'll be working it till the last minute!

morganstorm
04-25-14, 06:37 PM
Im at the blue moon dragon round

morganstorm
04-25-14, 06:39 PM
Omg in the screen there a hammerhead shark dragon!! Where did u get that?

cdbabe
04-25-14, 06:49 PM
I had enough of this annoying unicorn so decided to give the ultimate. There he was vanished in darkness..

Just to prove that this tournament is game of luck. Because even if you have diamond hybrids n champion when TL decide you on for long battle in a single dragon you will never win. Not to mention how many dragon i lost with it. That's why there is ultimate options. I think i lost 15 battles or more. I lost count already hahahaha

Next round Anubis..

Goodluck everyone!!!

bzoo19
04-25-14, 06:52 PM
Wow big congrats buttabdullah ;) good job. I lost 14x already to razorback >. <"

bzoo19
04-25-14, 06:54 PM
I had enough of this annoying unicorn so decided to give the ultimate. There he was vanished in darkness..

Just to prove that this tournament is game of luck. Because even if you have diamond hybrids n champion when TL decide you on for long battle in a single dragon you will never win. Not to mention how many dragon i lost with it. That's why there is ultimate options. I think i lost 15 battles or more. I lost count already hahahaha

Next round Anubis..

Goodluck everyone!!!
so sorry to hear that cdbabe :) yes I'm agree with you. It's all based of luck. Btw I beat anubis with quetzal. Good luck cdbade :)

catpaladin
04-25-14, 07:11 PM
R26 Spring beaten by L10 Sentinel mbB

dubbleyooteeyef
04-25-14, 07:18 PM
Excellent info. thanks so much for the info, Dubble. I'll be working it till the last minute!

no probs NZ - good luck

Next round Anubis..

Goodluck everyone!!!

GL cdbabe and everyone still going

well done buttz and everyone recently completing

ssquared8690
04-25-14, 07:19 PM
I'm stuck on Anubis currently, I've never had so many issues with this dragon before. I'm getting frustrated! Any suggestions?

amy7353
04-25-14, 07:20 PM
So frustrated. my sphinx took out Anubis. I was so happy that I had one round left and then when I went back in to battle razorback, Anubis was the one who greeted me. My system has had some lag so I think I got a nice glitch. On to battle Anubis again!!

finnth12
04-25-14, 07:20 PM
I'm battling razorback in few minutes, has anyone put in the nest yet? How many hour to hatch?

dubbleyooteeyef
04-25-14, 07:24 PM
I'm stuck on Anubis currently, I've never had so many issues with this dragon before. I'm getting frustrated! Any suggestions?

Quetzal and Unicorn 35%, other Diamonds 25%, everything else 10%

So frustrated. my sphinx took out Anubis. I was so happy that I had one round left and then when I went back in to battle razorback, Anubis was the one who greeted me. My system has had some lag so I think I got a nice glitch. On to battle Anubis again!!

Thats horrible :( GL 2nd time round.

I'm battling razorback in few minutes, has anyone put in the nest yet? How many hour to hatch?

11 hours

finnth12
04-25-14, 07:30 PM
11 hours[/QUOTE]

Thank you!;)

AwesomeChefDad
04-25-14, 07:33 PM
Yeah this razorback is just as tough as the ones before it...all dragons are 10% chances. So far I am just tossing the little ones at it knowing I will take a while no matter what.

bluefoxcrystal
04-25-14, 07:36 PM

Congrats sophiensissi :)

fabulus12
04-25-14, 07:41 PM
Diamond 16 defeated by Crysader 3 (lost Diamond 10, Quetzal 3)

ssquared8690
04-25-14, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=dubbleyooteeyef;892441]Quetzal and Unicorn 35%, other Diamonds 25%, everything else 10%

Thats horrible :( GL 2nd time round.

Thank you, I rehealed unicorn and finally won this time after exhausting all my other diamond hybrids. Hopefully this last round won't be as hard

dubbleyooteeyef
04-25-14, 07:53 PM
Thank you, I rehealed unicorn and finally won this time after exhausting all my other diamond hybrids. Hopefully this last round won't be as hard

Hope not - 10% any dragon but I think the game owes you some luck.

Also after a win - force the game to synchronize by either collecting gold and waiting for the animation - or better yet visit a neighbor

akanksha2001
04-25-14, 08:11 PM
Round 22) prism 14 defeated by infinity 10! B+++ This is the third consecutive battle I've won in a row! Amazon, crusader and this!!! Guess I might just make it!!!

blinvy2
04-25-14, 08:25 PM
My results so far:

1. Fire mane < black knight 10 (b, b+)
2. Lily < passion 10 (b+, b)
3. Mist < Elf 10(m++, b)
4. Saturn < cosmic 10 (b+++)
5. Hook < dynasty 10 (m, b++)
6. Amethyst < black knight 10 (m++, b)
7. Aries < cosmic 10 (m+++)
8. Spirit < black knight 10 (b, b++)
9. Melody < black knight 10 (m++, m)
10. Mardi gras < dynasty 10 (m, b, b)
11. Medusa < lightmare 10 (m+++)
12. Earth day < cosmic 10 (m, b, b)
13. Easter egg < black knight 10 (b,m,m)
14. Spider < blue moon 10 (m, m+++)
15. Blue moon < mist moth 10 (b,b,b)
16. Golem < elf 10 (m,m,b)
17. Sunburst < black knight 10 (b,m,b+)
18. Marshmallow < black rose 10 (m,m+,m)
19. Forest fire < black knight 10 (b+++)
20. Amazon < dynasty 10 (m++, b)
21. Crusader < Valkyrie 10 (m++, m)
22. Prism < pyramid 10 (b,b, ultimate)
Losses - black knight (10)x3, dynasty (10)x2, pyramid (10)x1, mermaid (10)x1, sea breeze (10)x1, fire (1)x4
23. Bluebell < lightmare 10 (b,b++)
Losses - black knight (10)

I got stuck on prism for way too long, I finally had to use ultimate. :(

kandeegrlz
04-25-14, 08:35 PM
Sorry if this has already been answered... Too many pages to go through :) Does anyone know what time on Sunday the tournament is expected to end?

ssquared8690
04-25-14, 08:36 PM
Luckily I beat razorback with dawntree after only one fail!
Here's my results, hope they can help someone else
-firemane defeated by epic kitsune
-lily defeated by epic vampire
-mist defeated by epic kitsune
-Saturn defeated by boo 8
-hook defeated by epic black night
-Amethyst defeated by epic night elf ( 2 fails)
-Aries defeated by epic crusader
-spirit defeated by white rose 9
-melody defeated by epic black night
-mardi gras defeated by epic honeybee
-medusa defeated by epic black night (1 fail)
-earth day defeated by epic kitsune
-Easter egg defeated by epic black night
-spider defeated by epic parakeet (3 fails)
-blue moon defeated by aether 8
-golemn defeated by epic mercury ( 2 fails)
-sunburst defeated by epic infinity
-marshmallow defeated by mask 8 ( 1 fail)
-forest fire defeated by epic honeybee
-Amazon defeated by Sagittarius 8 (7 fails)
-crusader defeated by epic gold
-Prism defeated by epic mercury
-bluebell defeated by epic lightening
-diamond defeated by epic diamond
-dynasty defeated by red queen 8 (3 fails)
-springtime defeated by epic night elf
-triple rainbow defeated by Cheshire 8 ( 7 fails)
-unicorn defeated by epic diamond (3 fails)
-Anubis defeated by epic unicorn ( 9 fails)
-razorback defeated by epic dawntree (1 fail)

akanksha2001
04-25-14, 08:55 PM
23) Bluebell defeated by epic infinity again! First try!!! BMB! I love my infinity! 7 rounds to go....

Zummat
04-25-14, 08:57 PM
This is what worked for me

I'm stuck on Triple Rainbow and having the same problem. Many casualties and have not succeeded yet.

I finally gave in and I had enough gold to use the Ultimate on the Triple Rainbow. I was running out of dragons. And when the next battle was ready to begin...

First try and won!

28 Serpent 3 beat Unicorn 20

Woo-hoo!

Kevin0908
04-25-14, 09:06 PM
Grats abdullah. Awesome! Well done.

R25 Dynasty beaten by L1 Tiny MBB
Grats on the nemesis win. Goid luck theough the hgh lvl & diamond opponents

I think DA alrdy mentioned but best to always go directly to ice age isle or visit nghbr right after fight to avoid those nasty sync errors

Grats sophiensissi. You made out quite well. :)

Wow big congrats buttabdullah ;) good job. I lost 14x already to razorback >. <"
I feel ur pain bzoo. Im not quite at 14 losses yet. Yet. But it seems TL has decided this will b a long fight 4 both of us...

Sorry if this has already been answered... Too many pages to go through :) Does anyone know what time on Sunday the tournament is expected to end?
Usually its midnight pacific standard time.

-razorback defeated by epic dawntree (1 fail)
Congrats ssquared! Only 1 rzrback fail. ENVY!

Kevin0908
04-25-14, 09:11 PM
Hi all. I havent beaten razorback yet, but I think im gonna post my results now. Goin on vacation tmrw so ill b busy packing & preparing & whatnot. Congrats to all winners (specially those ive not yet mentioned) & good luck to all tournament fighters. Hope this helps someone.
1) Firemane(1) def by Lightning(10) m+++
2) Lily(1) def by Ninja(10) b+++
3) Mist(1) def by Topaz(19) m++
4) Saturn(2) def by Thunderbird(10) mb++
5) Hook(2) def by Spirit(10) mb++
6) Amethyst(3) def by Ninja(10) m+++
7) Aries(4) def by Goblin(10) bb++
8) Spirit(5) def by Mummy(10) m+++
9) Melody(6) def by Sapphire(10) m+++
10) Mardi Gras(7) def by Emerald(10) m+++
11) Medusa(8) def by Ninja(10) bbb
12) Earth Day(9) def by Amazon(10) bbb
13) Easter Egg(10) def by Mask(10) mm++
14) Spider(10) def by Amazon(10) b+++, Ninja(10) fail bbb
15) Blue Moon(11) def by Aether(10) b+++
16) Golem(10) def by Mermaid(10) mb++
17) Sunburst(11) def by Black Knight(10) b+++, Mummy(10) fail mbm
18) Marshmallow(12) def by Amazon(10) bm++
19) Forestfire(12) def by Scorpion(10) mbm
20) Amazon(16) def by Diamond(10) bm++, Infinity(10) fail mbm, Diamond(10) fail mbb, Infinity(10) fail mmb, Passion(10) fail mbm, Diamond(10) fail bbb, Infinity(10) fail mbm
21) Crusader(12) def by Crusader(10) mb++
22) Prism(14) def by Quetzal(7) m+++, Quetzal(10) fail bmb
23) Bluebell(16) def by Immortal(10) b++
24) Diamond(16) def by Diamond(10) bm++
25) Dynasty(20) def by Diamond(10) m+++, Diamond(10) fail mbm, Infinity(10) fail bmb, Diamond(10) fail mbm, Passion(10) fail bmb, Diamond(10) fail mbb, Pyramid(10) fail bmb
26) Spring(18) def by Immortal(10) mb++, Black Knight(10) fail bmb, Ninja(10) fail bmb
27) Triple Rainbow(18) def by Amazon(10) bbb, Big Bad(8) fail mbm, Big Bad(8) fail bmb, Immortal(10) fail bbb, Big Bad(8) fail mbm
28) Unicorn (20) def by Diamond(10) mb++
29) Anubis(20) def by Quetzal(10) m+++
30) Razorback(20) def by ???, Diamond(10) fail mbb, Infinity(10) fail bmb, Crusader(10) fail mbb, Diamond(10) fail mbm, Pyramid(10) fail bmb, Diamond(10) fail mmm, Passion(10) fail mbm
Battles: 57
Eggs: 1645
Bluebells: 38

Kevin0908
04-25-14, 09:12 PM
I finally gave in and I had enough gold to use the Ultimate on the Triple Rainbow. I was running out of dragons. And when the next battle was ready to begin...
First try and won!
Woo-hoo!
Nice zummat! Two more to go. Good speed & luck.

catpaladin
04-25-14, 09:23 PM
R27 Epic Dark Knight beat down Triple Rainbow bbB.

mashiki
04-25-14, 09:53 PM
Congrats everyone!

I'm stuck on Crusader.
Did anyone beat him with common or super rare dragons?

akanksha2001
04-25-14, 09:56 PM
Congrats everyone!

I'm stuck on Crusader.

I beat crusader with epic diamond. Do you have one?

akanksha2001
04-25-14, 09:57 PM
Epic diamond falls to diamond 16. Time for my infinity to battle again.... I need to get to round 26 atleast today if I want to win this tourney! I'm at round 24.... So there's hope!

mashiki
04-25-14, 10:00 PM
I beat crusader with epic diamond. Do you have one?

Unfortunately no diamond or champs. My best arena dragons are Atlantis, Landworm, Mistmoth.

hugpete
04-25-14, 10:34 PM
Congrats everyone!

I'm stuck on Crusader.

I have no champs or diamonds. I beat Crusader with Social (6). Good luck!

newzealander
04-25-14, 10:37 PM
I am starting a new tournament; first person to have ALL their dragons queuing up to heal ;). I'm close......!

bzoo19
04-25-14, 10:45 PM
Hi all. I havent beaten razorback yet, but I think im gonna post my results now. Goin on vacation tmrw so ill b busy packing & preparing & whatnot. Congrats to all winners (specially those ive not yet mentioned) & good luck to all tournament fighters. Hope this helps someone.
1) Firemane(1) def by Lightning(10) m+++
2) Lily(1) def by Ninja(10) b+++
3) Mist(1) def by Topaz(19) m++
4) Saturn(2) def by Thunderbird(10) mb++
5) Hook(2) def by Spirit(10) mb++
6) Amethyst(3) def by Ninja(10) m+++
7) Aries(4) def by Goblin(10) bb++
8) Spirit(5) def by Mummy(10) m+++
9) Melody(6) def by Sapphire(10) m+++
10) Mardi Gras(7) def by Emerald(10) m+++
11) Medusa(8) def by Ninja(10) bbb
12) Earth Day(9) def by Amazon(10) bbb
13) Easter Egg(10) def by Mask(10) mm++
14) Spider(10) def by Amazon(10) b+++, Ninja(10) fail bbb
15) Blue Moon(11) def by Aether(10) b+++
16) Golem(10) def by Mermaid(10) mb++
17) Sunburst(11) def by Black Knight(10) b+++, Mummy(10) fail mbm
18) Marshmallow(12) def by Amazon(10) bm++
19) Forestfire(12) def by Scorpion(10) mbm
20) Amazon(16) def by Diamond(10) bm++, Infinity(10) fail mbm, Diamond(10) fail mbb, Infinity(10) fail mmb, Passion(10) fail mbm, Diamond(10) fail bbb, Infinity(10) fail mbm
21) Crusader(12) def by Crusader(10) mb++
22) Prism(14) def by Quetzal(7) m+++, Quetzal(10) fail bmb
23) Bluebell(16) def by Immortal(10) b++
24) Diamond(16) def by Diamond(10) bm++
25) Dynasty(20) def by Diamond(10) m+++, Diamond(10) fail mbm, Infinity(10) fail bmb, Diamond(10) fail mbm, Passion(10) fail bmb, Diamond(10) fail mbb, Pyramid(10) fail bmb
26) Spring(18) def by Immortal(10) mb++, Black Knight(10) fail bmb, Ninja(10) fail bmb
27) Triple Rainbow(18) def by Amazon(10) bbb, Big Bad(8) fail mbm, Big Bad(8) fail bmb, Immortal(10) fail bbb, Big Bad(8) fail mbm
28) Unicorn (20) def by Diamond(10) mb++
29) Anubis(20) def by Quetzal(10) m+++
30) Razorback(20) def by ???, Diamond(10) fail mbb, Infinity(10) fail bmb, Crusader(10) fail mbb, Diamond(10) fail mbm, Pyramid(10) fail bmb, Diamond(10) fail mmm, Passion(10) fail mbm
Battles: 57
Eggs: 1645
Bluebells: 38
we are same kevin still on razorback. Lost 17x so far :( good luck to u too :)

bzoo19
04-25-14, 10:47 PM
Epic diamond falls to diamond 16. Time for my infinity to battle again.... I need to get to round 26 atleast today if I want to win this tourney! I'm at round 24.... So there's hope!
congrats and good luck on next rounds akanksha :)

AwesomeChefDad
04-25-14, 10:47 PM
Level 7 Lily defeats Level 20 Razorback BMB

I think I lost about 5 times, some kiddos, a champion Sentinel etc..

:cool:

bzoo19
04-25-14, 10:48 PM
I am starting a new tournament; first person to have ALL their dragons queuing up to heal ;). I'm close......!
sorry to hear that newzealander hope next tourney will be easier.

bzoo19
04-25-14, 10:49 PM
Level 7 Lily defeats Level 20 Razorback BMB

I think I lost about 5 times, some kiddos, a champion Sentinel etc..

:cool:
big congrats awesomechefdad. My liliy also lost to razorback. I had tried babies, champion, diamond but still no luck.

bzoo19
04-25-14, 10:51 PM

First try and won!

Woo-hoo!
congrats zummat you're almost finish :)

bzoo19
04-25-14, 10:52 PM
R27 Epic Dark Knight beat down Triple Rainbow bbB.
congrats catpaladin :) btw what dragon is dark knight?

dubbleyooteeyef
04-25-14, 11:12 PM
congrats catpaladin :) btw what dragon is dark knight?

I think s/he means Black Knight.

there is no Dark Knight, Only Black Knight, Dark Angel or Darksteel.

akanksha2001
04-25-14, 11:16 PM
Epic infinity lost to diamond 16..... My epic diamond's gonna be done healing soon... Should I use it again or use my crusader or quetzal?

newzealander
04-25-14, 11:17 PM
sorry to hear that newzealander hope next tourney will be easier.

Thanks, Bzoo, but actually I'm having fun and learning a lot. This is the first tournament I have tried, and it's not over yet! I am on diamond, and had a few casualties, but they are currently resting up ready to come back with a vengeance. It's all good - even if I am running an intensive care unit for dragons right now!

knuffel19
04-25-14, 11:22 PM
Thanks, Bzoo, but actually I'm having fun and learning a lot. This is the first tournament I have tried, and it's not over yet! I am on diamond, and had a few casualties, but they are currently resting up ready to come back with a vengeance. It's all good - even if I am running an intensive care unit for dragons right now!

I am with you, newzealander, I am on Spring, little hope of making it and only enough gold for three ulimates which I am keeping to use if I get to the last three. But I am learning a lot and never got this far!

tastypastry75
04-25-14, 11:24 PM
I beat crusader with my epic storm dragon. Good luck, hope this helps!

tastypastry75
04-25-14, 11:25 PM
Congrats everyone!

I'm stuck on Crusader.

mashiki
04-25-14, 11:34 PM

Thanks!!!! Finally beat him with lvl 6 Storm!

meoconlunar
04-25-14, 11:36 PM
Stuck on round 30 for a whole day

Seranda
04-25-14, 11:39 PM
OMG I cannot get past level 12 marshmallow. I have tried (all level 10): big bad, black knight, dynasty, flower... Anyone have tips?! I'm loosing my mind!

catpaladin
04-25-14, 11:40 PM
Hi Bzoo,
Sorry, that's Black Knight. :cool:

catpaladin
04-25-14, 11:41 PM
Hi Bzoo,

catpaladin
04-25-14, 11:42 PM
I think s/he means Black Knight.

there is no Dark Knight, Only Black Knight, Dark Angel or Darksteel.

Yes! Black Knight!

azngel
04-25-14, 11:56 PM
OMG I cannot get past level 12 marshmallow. I have tried (all level 10): big bad, black knight, dynasty, flower... Anyone have tips?! I'm loosing my mind!

try kite.i defeat it with kite.
geez after amazon now diamond is causing me trouble...tried with diamond and crusader a few times and still diamond 16 refuse to die..grrr..was wondering should I try babies since I don't have any other diamond hybrids anymore...

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 12:05 AM
Just defeated diamond 16! Epic diamond took only one bash to beat it!!! Uh-oh! Dynasty's next!!! Wish me luck!!!! :p

Seranda
04-26-14, 12:12 AM
I don't have kite yet! :( I tried getting it before but gave up. I'll have to try again sometime. Trying for Leo now so I can get the Zodiac dragons.

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 12:20 AM
25) Dynasty - Metal9 (lost Atlantis10)
26) Spring18 - Kitsune8
27) Triple Rainbow18 - Landworm10
28) Unicorn - Landworm10 (lost Atlantis10, Lotus7, Honeybee10, etc)
29) Anubis - Lightning9 (lost Landworm, Pyramid9)

So relieved, Landworm and Lightning are my heroes! Last round to go!

doto92ok
04-26-14, 12:22 AM
Normally i just read a lot, so thanks for all the wins and losses you guys already posted..

I'm stuck on spring..
Only gold for 1 ultimate, so don't want to use that, 'cause round 30 will surely be one to keep it for (if i ever get by spring that is)

Any suggestions? I don't have diamond, the only champ i've got is ninja, and he lost 2 times already, so did ligtning, huneybee, aether.
Next up egyptian types, night or equinox what would you suggest?

dubbleyooteeyef
04-26-14, 12:29 AM
Normally i just read a lot, so thanks for all the wins and losses you guys already posted..

I'm stuck on spring..
Only gold for 1 ultimate, so don't want to use that, 'cause round 30 will surely be one to keep it for (if i ever get by spring that is)

Any suggestions? I don't have diamond, the only champ i've got is ninja, and he lost 2 times already, so did ligtning, huneybee, aether.
Next up egyptian types, night or equinox what would you suggest?

Epics Vs Spring

Ninja is still best at 45%, then

Onyx - 35%, Sunburst - 35%,

Big Bad - 25%, Black Rose - 25%, Black Swan - 25%, Chocolate - 25%, Dark Angel - 25%, Darksteel - 25%, Eclipse - 25%, Emerald - 25%, Gemstone - 25%, Goblin - 25%, Hook - 25%, Kitsune - 25%, Libra - 25%, Lotus - 25%, Mask - 25%, Naga - 25%, Night Elf - 25%, Pearl - 25%, Pisces - 25%, Raven - 25%, Rex - 25%, Ruby - 25%, Sagittarius - 25%, Scorpio - 25%, Tiger's Eye - 25%, Triceratops - 25%, Troll - 25%, Unicorn - 25%, Valentine - 25%, Virgo - 25%, Yin Yang - 25%, ,

doto92ok
04-26-14, 12:36 AM
Hmm.. I'just reheal ninja constantly and in between try the less likely's and the baby's that come out of the breeding as fails.
Thanks for the list, I definitely need a lucky streak in breeding, the only one from that list I do have are ninja (lv9) and gemstone (lv6)

tastypastry75
04-26-14, 12:57 AM
Recent results:

22. Prism - defeated by pyramid 8 mB
23. Bluebell - defeated by parakeet 10 with one bash!
24. Diamond - defeated on 1st try Mb with parakeet 10!

I was really worried about prism and diamond since the only way I've beat either one in the past has been by using ultimate, but my dragons are doing well so far this time. I hope this helps someone else. Good luck all and congrats to those who have won!

tastypastry75
04-26-14, 12:58 AM
Thanks!!!! Finally beat him with lvl 6 Storm!

Awesome! Congrats!

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 01:04 AM
Dynasty is a big problem for me. I'm stuck there and no matter which dragon I choose, I lose badly!

bzoo19
04-26-14, 01:10 AM
Hi Bzoo,
it's ok catpaladin. I thought was black knight too :)

bzoo19
04-26-14, 01:15 AM
Finally after a long battle with razorback lost about 19x he fell down to passion BBB+ yayyyy...
Good luck guys... :)

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 01:16 AM
Finally after a long battle with razorback lost about 19x he fell down to passion BBB+ yayyyy...

Congratulations!

dubbleyooteeyef
04-26-14, 01:17 AM
Hmm.. I'just reheal ninja constantly and in between try the less likely's and the baby's that come out of the breeding as fails.
Thanks for the list, I definitely need a lucky streak in breeding, the only one from that list I do have are ninja (lv9) and gemstone (lv6)

good strategy, even your babies have 10%

btw Although I said epic, in this instance those percentages are still right for L9 Ninja and L6 Gemstone

nice one zoo

knuffel19
04-26-14, 01:19 AM
I am doing the same with spring, lost already with aether, peacock, atlantis. I keep healing and using babies in between. No luck so far, but I am hoping next time, battle number 7 ...

bzoo19
04-26-14, 01:25 AM
My results :
1. Firemane - lightning M++M
2. Lily - lightmare BMM+
3. Mist - lightning MB++
4. Saturn - thunderbird B+++
5. Hook - BK B+++
6. Amethyst - goblin BB++
7. Aries - forestfire MM++M
8. Spirit - aether MM++
9. Melody - sapphire BM++
10. Mardi gras - wild B+++
11. Medusa - justice B+++
12. Earth day - justice BM++
13. Easter egg - bladewing BB++
14. Spider - warden B++MB
15. Blue moon - aether BM++
16. Golem - aurora BB++B
17. Sunburst - bladewing B++BB
18. Marshmallow - troll BM++
19. Forestfire - honeybee BM++
20. Amazon - marshmallow BM++M
21. Crusader - crusader BM++
22. Prism - Quetzal M++M
23. Bluebell - bladewing B++M
24. Diamond - crusader B++M
25. Dynasty - bladewing M+BM
26. Spring - Templar B++B
27. Triple rainbow - warden BM+M
28. Unicorn - crusader MB++
29. Anubis - Quetzal BMM+
30. Razorback - passion BBB
Total battles : 68
Lost : 38
The hardest opponent was razorback. Lost 29x >. <

bzoo19
04-26-14, 01:27 AM
Congratulations!
thank you freesiawoods :) have u finished yours?

bzoo19
04-26-14, 01:28 AM
Thank you dubbleyooteeyef :) really hate to battle with champion type.

doto92ok
04-26-14, 01:28 AM
Third time was a charme... Finally spring fell to ninja, only took 10 battles. On to the next, day is still young over here so hopefully I get a long way towards round 30

bzoo19
04-26-14, 01:29 AM
Dynasty is a big problem for me. I'm stuck there and no matter which dragon I choose, I lose badly!
have you tried the babies akanksha. You can reheal your dragons to make them stronger.

ciarjen
04-26-14, 01:30 AM
Sorry, Nanyce! Go to Artic Isles after your battle or write on your wall to make sure it's been saved. Most of us have had the problem in the past. Good luck on getting him again. It really is frustrating when that happens.

I would also suggest visiting the Artic Isle before you battle. The game processes periodically and the glitch happens when it does this and sets you back a little in time. If you force it to process before the battle it won't happen after.

Getting a Team Lava game to process before you do anything important, like making collections on random rare drop items is good practice as many have found they lose out when the game processes by itself and synchs with the servers.

bzoo19
04-26-14, 01:30 AM
Third time was a charme... Finally spring fell to ninja, only took 10 battles. On to the next, day is still young over here so hopefully I get a long way towards round 30
congrats and good luck doto92ok :)

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 01:44 AM
have you tried the babies akanksha. You can reheal your dragons to make them stronger.

I have quite a lot of babies ready to evolve, but I thought that even with 10% chance, metal, infinity, diamond and other epics had a greater chance of winning..... I'm trying my lily 3 next! My arena will be ready in 15 minutes. Thanks for the advice!!!

dubbleyooteeyef
04-26-14, 01:44 AM

Against Dynasty and Razorback, every dragon from Level 1 Fire to Level 20 diamond Hybrid has only 10% chance to win

I usually only use babies unless I feel very lucky. Then I can heal all other dragons.

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 01:45 AM
thank you freesiawoods :) have u finished yours?

Lost 3rd round with Razorback:-D Let's hope I don't have to fight 29 x.

I need to get this champion and will ultimate if I have to. Then work on getting a diamond for pete's sake. Although diamond has not lived up to her name on daughter's account, she loves the healing spa.

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 01:47 AM
I would also suggest visiting the Artic Isle before you battle. The game processes periodically and the glitch happens when it does this and sets you back a little in time. If you force it to process before the battle it won't happen after.

Getting a Team Lava game to process before you do anything important, like making collections on random rare drop items is good practice as many have found they lose out when the game processes by itself and synchs with the servers.

Good point. But if you carry your device around as I do (everywhere) it may sync when connection is lost, so probably 'after' may be needed then. Have not tried that out, but I try to stay in one room when doing important stuff since my home has two wifi sources.

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 01:48 AM
I have quite a lot of babies ready to evolve, but I thought that even with 10% chance, metal, infinity, diamond and other epics had a greater chance of winning..... I'm trying my lily 3 next! My arena will be ready in 15 minutes. Thanks for the advice!!!

Sped my arena for 1 gold... Couldn't resist. Lily lost just by a small bit.... Will keep trying!!!

bzoo19
04-26-14, 01:55 AM
Sped my arena for 1 gold... Couldn't resist. Lily lost just by a small bit.... Will keep trying!!!
Hmmm you can try baby water, forest, fire or air. Sometimes they are good against lv 20 dragons.

bzoo19
04-26-14, 01:57 AM
Lost 3rd round with Razorback:-D Let's hope I don't have to fight 29 x.

I need to get this champion and will ultimate if I have to. Then work on getting a diamond for pete's sake. Although diamond has not lived up to her name on daughter's account, she loves the healing spa.
still have much time, 2 days left. Good luck freesiawoods :)

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 01:58 AM
Hmmm you can try baby water, forest, fire or air. Sometimes they are good against lv 20 dragons.

I haven't bought any of these yet and have no empty nest to do so... I was thinking of using baby venetian...

ciarjen
04-26-14, 02:11 AM
Epic infinity lost to diamond 16..... My epic diamond's gonna be done healing soon... Should I use it again or use my crusader or quetzal?

I would use diamond again.

ciarjen
04-26-14, 02:15 AM
Good point. But if you carry your device around as I do (everywhere) it may sync when connection is lost, so probably 'after' may be needed then. Have not tried that out, but I try to stay in one room when doing important stuff since my home has two wifi sources.

I was suggesting to do this "also" - I also visit the Artic after a battle but I make sure that I get the "processing" before a battle because the advice only to visit after failed to prevent the problem of having to re-fight the same dragon and that is because getting the game to process after a battle is too late if the processing is going to take you back a little in time.

ufooo
04-26-14, 02:42 AM
Round 30- razorback - dino lvl8

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 02:52 AM
I was suggesting to do this "also" - I also visit the Artic after a battle but I make sure that I get the "processing" before a battle because the advice only to visit after failed to prevent the problem of having to re-fight the same dragon and that is because getting the game to process after a battle is too late if the processing is going to take you back a little in time.

Ah yes I understand. Thanks for all your great tips for arena newbies.

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 03:06 AM
Water lost to dynasty too. I'm beginning to give up on this tourney! I've 6 more dragons to beat and have lost the past 5 battles. I'm out of gold too, so there's no chance of ultimating razorback if I even reach there..... Guess some other time. I so wanted to win a champ and my first tourney! Good luck everyone still trying and congrats those who have made it!

Anyuszko
04-26-14, 03:14 AM
Thank you again TL your "loyalty" for oldtime players. It is nice we need to fight more than newby players. It was an excellent pleasure to loose 23 times against the round 20 opponent. I hope round 25 should take at least 30 rounds for me.

As for a gesture back to you, this month i will double my support for you.

Too bad i stopped it, because of your lets-make-more-money-from-old-players system.

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 03:38 AM
Thank you again TL your "loyalty" for oldtime players. It is nice we need to fight more than newby players. It was an excellent pleasure to loose 23 times against the round 20 opponent. I hope round 25 should take at least 30 rounds for me.

As for a gesture back to you, this month i will double my support for you.

Too bad i stopped it, because of your lets-make-more-money-from-old-players system.

I'm stuck on round 25 since ages! I've decided to give myself 3 more goes at dynasty. If I lose, I'm just gonna give up the tourney.

ssquared8690
04-26-14, 03:58 AM
Thanks Kevin0908, hope you have that same luck!!

momerator
04-26-14, 04:03 AM
Diamond beaten by epic Pyramid bbb

ciarjen
04-26-14, 04:09 AM
The tournament has changed for me in the last day. It is like a switch has been flicked and the difficulty has been turned up.

I wonder if they change the odds during a tournament dependent on how many people are winning easily.

Anyway I have used Ultimate in both my accounts and now I am stuck on Spring. This dragon should not be this difficult to beat but nothing is doing any real damage to it.

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 04:14 AM
The tournament has changed for me in the last day. It is like a switch has been flicked and the difficulty has been turned up.

I wonder if they change the odds during a tournament dependent on how many people are winning easily.

Anyway I have used Ultimate in both my accounts and now I am stuck on Spring. This dragon should not be this difficult to beat but nothing is doing any real damage to it.
That's just about what has happened to me. Till round 25, I beat every dragon on the first or second try and now.... I can't proceed further at all!!! I've lost around 12 times to dynasty already.... I hope they flick the switch of difficulty back off! :p

ciarjen
04-26-14, 04:20 AM
That's just about what has happened to me. Till round 25, I beat every dragon on the first or second try and now.... I can't proceed further at all!!! I've lost around 12 times to dynasty already.... I hope they flick the switch of difficulty back off! :p

That's exactly how it was in my accounts. Not just one, both of them. It was like I have just stepped into a different tournament.

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 04:23 AM
That's exactly how it was in my accounts. Not just one, both of them. It was like I have just stepped into a different tournament.

I have no idea what is going on, but I know that if it goes on this way, there's no way most of us are going to finish this tourney and there are many players like me who are trying to win their first Champion! TL, please fix this!

ciarjen
04-26-14, 04:34 AM
8 losses now to Spring - Immortal 3 times, Black Knight, Amazon, Big Bad, Jade and Night Elf and it is not even a champ or a diamond. :confused:

belbar22
04-26-14, 04:35 AM
Thank you,Belbar. I think I needed that suggestion. I don't know if it worked but I after I deleted and reinstalled the game I managed to beat Prism two rounds later on battle 33. Perhaps that will be the end of this drawn out farce of a tournament.

I don't mind a difficult tourney. I don't mind multiple battles. That provides challenge. But simply not winning..... EVER..... is ridiculous.

Glad you finally got past prism, I really hope your last rounds are far quicker.

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 04:45 AM
Just got my 13th loss to dynasty.... This is frustrating!
But what frustrates me the most is that every single time, my moves take down the same amount of life, irrespective of which dragon I choose, or whether I bash or magic it! And EVERY SINGLE TIME, dynasty is left with around 2-3% of life only! Every single time! And I think, I was so close. Maybe I'll get it next time. And same thing for the next time and the next, and so on. Sorry TL... but this tourney isn't working! And so sad that I was so close to getting my first champion... I'm not going to waste any more gold on this. Even if I had gold to Ultimate dynasty, I'd have the same problem with spring... I'm giving up on this one... Will try the next time a champion comes out. Or maybe not...

rwena
04-26-14, 05:08 AM
But what frustrates me the most is that every single time, my moves take down the same amount of life, irrespective of which dragon I choose, or whether I bash or magic it! And EVERY SINGLE TIME, dynasty is left with around 2-3% of life only! Every single time! And I think, I was so close. Maybe I'll get it next time. And same thing for the next time and the next, and so on. Sorry TL... but this tourney isn't working! And so sad that I was so close to getting my first champion... I'm not going to waste any more gold on this. Even if I had gold to Ultimate dynasty, I'd have the same problem with spring... I'm giving up on this one... Will try the next time a champion comes out. Or maybe not...

Akanksha my advice to you is don't give up. I have been where you are so many times I can't count. I often used to fail around 18 times on some dragons and I would give up only to find others had got lucky with level 1 dragons. I now keep going and usually finish a tournament within the last two hours of the tournament, the last time within the last 20 mins. I still have the last 4 dragons left to fight this time round. You never know when luck will finally go your way but if you are not in it you don't have any chance at all. My fingers are crossed for you.

rwena
04-26-14, 05:10 AM
8 losses now to Spring - Immortal 3 times, Black Knight, Amazon, Big Bad, Jade and Night Elf and it is not even a champ or a diamond. :confused:

I finally got spring with Paladin ciarjen. Hope that helps.

ciarjen
04-26-14, 05:27 AM
I finally got spring with Paladin ciarjen. Hope that helps.

I actually beat Spring on the account account with Paladin too. So he's up next. Hoping for that lucky hit. Thanks :)

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 05:29 AM
Akanksha my advice to you is don't give up. I have been where you are so many times I can't count. I often used to fail around 18 times on some dragons and I would give up only to find others had got lucky with level 1 dragons. I now keep going and usually finish a tournament within the last two hours of the tournament, the last time within the last 20 mins. I still have the last 4 dragons left to fight this time round. You never know when luck will finally go your way but if you are not in it you don't have any chance at all. My fingers are crossed for you.
Thanks a lot for your support, rwena! My next round is in 5 minutes, so I'm up for it. What did you use against dynasty, btw?

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 05:31 AM
I actually beat Spring on the account account with Paladin too. So he's up next. Hoping for that lucky hit. Thanks :)
Congrats!!!

jptheripper
04-26-14, 05:31 AM
level 10 magic beat dynasty, level 10 air beat razorback :)

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 05:35 AM
Thanks a lot for your support, rwena! My next round is in 5 minutes, so I'm up for it. What did you use against dynasty, btw?

Nope, I lost again! I hate this dynasty!

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 05:38 AM
level 10 magic beat dynasty, level 10 air beat razorback :)

My magic was breeding, so I sped the arena and tried with air. Lost again to dynasty!
And I was fed up of this losing, sped up again, tried scorpion since some people had defeated dynasty with it on the forums. And lost again.... Sigh!!! Enough is enough!
And I have 2 gold now....ugh!!!

dubbleyooteeyef
04-26-14, 05:43 AM
Bash or Magic makes no difference

Amount of damage makes no difference, you are just looking for one of your 3 hits to be a critical hit.

The % chance of getting a critical hit is what I (and some others) keep posting.

At the end of the day you can increase your chances to a certain percentage and then it is ENTIRELY luck.

The sooner you accept that the less aggravated you will get about what dragon or what attack you use.

Against Dynasty you are trying to roll a 1 on a 10 sided die - no matter what dragon you use. Razorback will be the same.

knuffel19
04-26-14, 05:51 AM

Me too. I can't get past Spring... Does this always happen? I thought it was just my bad luck, just like the last tournament I tried and failed miserably. Otherwise I will quit doing these tournaments and just concentrate on the egg hunt.

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 05:52 AM
Arrrrgggghh!!! I was at a place with poor connection and just when I beat Razorback and got my prize the connection crashed!! Of course when I restored it I lost the round! I was so upset the whole dinnertime and couldn't tell anyone!! Wish me luck in getting Razorback again.

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 05:52 AM
Bash or Magic makes no difference

Amount of damage makes no difference, you are just looking for one of your 3 hits to be a critical hit.

The % chance of getting a critical hit is what I (and some others) keep posting.

At the end of the day you can increase your chances to a certain percentage and then it is ENTIRELY luck.

The sooner you accept that the less aggravated you will get about what dragon or what attack you use.

Against Dynasty you are trying to roll a 1 on a 10 sided die - no matter what dragon you use. Razorback will be the same.

I know. It's just so frustrating that after coming so far, I can't proceed any further. And amazon was no problem for me, took it down on my first try! I haven't got any champs nor have I won a tournament so far.... And this is the only one I could have finished- it being on during holidays for me! I haven't attempted any other tournament nor will I be able to do so. So you see, it gets a bit aggravating and I really wanted my first Champion..... Thanks anyway. Guess I'm going to have to be satisfied without this new dragon if I can't beat dynasty in my next two tries! :( It's just another tournament...

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 05:53 AM
Arrrrgggghh!!! I was at a place with poor connection and just when I beat Razorback and got my prize the connection crashed!! Of course when I restored it I lost the round! I was so upset the whole dinnertime and couldn't tell anyone!! Wish me luck in getting Razorback again.

Good luck and congrats on getting so far!

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 05:54 AM
Me too. I can't get past Spring... Does this always happen? I thought it was just my bad luck, just like the last tournament I tried and failed miserably. Otherwise I will quit doing these tournaments and just concentrate on the egg hunt.
I feel the same. I'm on level 96 and don't have a champion. That's pretty miserable! I've never concentrated on tournaments, this is my first try! What did you beat dynasty with, by the way?
EDIT: Just found your post saying you beat it with social 3. I'll try that next!

knuffel19
04-26-14, 06:00 AM
Think it was a level 4 Wild, can't really remember. I started using any of my lower level dragons that werem't healing.

rwena
04-26-14, 06:04 AM
What did you use against dynasty, btw?

I think it was honeybee after about 8 losses. I am travelling at the moment and not keeping track of results.

belbar22
04-26-14, 06:10 AM
I'm stuck on round 25 since ages! I've decided to give myself 3 more goes at dynasty. If I lose, I'm just gonna give up the tourney.

Don't give up. Once you get past Dynasty you may sail through the other rounds and there are still more than 2 days to go. It's not over till the fat lady sings. Good luck.

barretville
04-26-14, 06:10 AM

I just won with Parakeet BB++ (First try fail with Valkyrie).
Perhaps this helps you too. All the best

belbar22
04-26-14, 06:11 AM

I used a champion. Good luck.

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 06:14 AM
Good luck and congrats on getting so far!

Thanks akanksha! I have no champs or diamonds and was stuck for many rounds on quite a few opponents. So if you want to keep trying there is always chance. If not, there are always more tournaments:-)

Ready to ultimate Razorback soon and concentrate on my other accounts which are hopelessly stuck at Dynasty.

dubbleyooteeyef
04-26-14, 06:19 AM
I know. It's just so frustrating that after coming so far, I can't proceed any further. And amazon was no problem for me, took it down on my first try! I haven't got any champs nor have I won a tournament so far.... And this is the only one I could have finished- it being on during holidays for me! I haven't attempted any other tournament nor will I be able to do so. So you see, it gets a bit aggravating and I really wanted my first Champion..... Thanks anyway. Guess I'm going to have to be satisfied without this new dragon if I can't beat dynasty in my next two tries! :( It's just another tournament...

Oh I'm not saying its not frustrating - this game makes me want to kick a cat.

I was so mad when I missed Paladin...

Just saying once you break it down to the mathematical chance that it is, it can sometimes be easier to accept "Oh I didn't roll a one" and not be phased by whether or not you should have used a certain dragon, or a certain attack

It was for me. That's why my phone is still in one piece :p

Edit:
Another thing to consider is that Rounds 20/25/30 are often the hardest rounds. 20/25 reward Gold and 30 rewards the Dragon. So another strategy is to save at least 90 Gold and use it on those 3.

IMO anyone without a champion should save their gold for a Tournament that has a Champion - especially a Super Rare. Even using Ultimate on 10 rounds - 300 is cheap versatility.

My Black Knight was my 1st champ and he cost me 60. An absolute bargain for a complete game-changer.

knuffel19
04-26-14, 06:23 AM
Oh I'm not saying its not frustrating - this game makes me want to kick a cat.

I was so mad when I missed Paladin...

Just saying once you break it down to the mathematical chance that it is, it can sometimes be easier to accept "Oh I didn't roll a one" and not be phased by whether or not you should have used a certain dragon, or a certain attack

It was for me. That's why my phone is still in one piece :p

I am going to try and remember that, I want to tear my hair out in frustration over this spring. aaaarrrgggghhh!

ciarjen
04-26-14, 06:33 AM

You'll be fine, you have plenty of time to win the last one.

dubbleyooteeyef
04-26-14, 06:34 AM
I am going to try and remember that, I want to tear my hair out in frustration over this spring. aaaarrrgggghhh!

Do you have any champions? they are best, others are here http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67884-Dragon-Tournament-Razorback-Dragon(IOS)&p=892597&viewfull=1#post892597

ciarjen
04-26-14, 06:35 AM
At last Paladin beats Spring in both accounts.

I have just beat Triple Rainbow with Black Rose but lost with Paladin in my 2nd account.

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 06:36 AM
At last Paladin beats Spring in both accounts.

I have just beat Triple Rainbow with Black Rose but lost with Paladin in my 2nd account.

Congrats! I'm still stuck on dynasty!

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 06:43 AM
Tried again! Just a bit of life left in dynasty every time! I'm gonna keep trying! Thanks a lot everybody on the forums for your support!!! :)

MakJulos
04-26-14, 06:59 AM

Things can turn around very quickly though - you will ofc beat Dynasty, it's just a question of when... Myself i used Ultimate on it after 2 losses- having a calculated crit chance of 10%, + adding the DS randomness to that = too poor odds to not avoid fighting at all imo, if possible.

First rounds in tourney went ok, but after that things changed and tourney had gone worse than ever - weak midrange opponents had crushed everything i sent in, i had used up loads of gold speeding up arena, Champs had performed unusually bad overall...but after Dynasty it changed back - in the rounds after Dynasty i had one rematch, rest was wins at first attempt...as always, win or lose - i wish this game was more about s****s and tactics, less about luck....

Anyway, if you can't use gold just keep at it - anything you send in can be a winner, you just have to be lucky, and after you get that victory the remaining rounds may go much smoother - or not ofc, but they may, so just hang in there!:)

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 07:01 AM
I know it is pure chance but on my second account Lily lvl6 just beat Dynasty. Lily also beat Amazon for me on two accounts. Good luck everyone stuck on Dynasty!

cdbabe
04-26-14, 07:37 AM
Round 29 I got glitched I thought I lost my battle with Anubis so worried that I'm going to face Anubis again. Guess what my dear neighbor i won that battle.

Just finish my tournament. Yeheyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Round 30 Razorback beaten my Epic Infinity MB++

It's only annoying unicorn I had so much trouble. No regret of ultimate him he deserve that for putting my dragons into spa. Hahahaha

Goodluck to everyone still battling and hope you finish in time..

Cheers!!!

azngel
04-26-14, 07:43 AM
akanksha2001 you're not the only one..I'm battling dynasty and lost a few rounds already..amazon was a ****er for me already..now this..and the spring I don't even know how to get pass it..

bzoo19
04-26-14, 07:56 AM
Round 29 I got glitched I thought I lost my battle with Anubis so worried that I'm going to face Anubis again. Guess what my dear neighbor i won that battle.

It's only annoying unicorn I had so much trouble. No regret of ultimate him he deserve that for putting my dragons into spa. Hahahaha

Cheers!!!
big congrats to you cdbabe :)

knuffel19
04-26-14, 08:03 AM
Do you have any champions? they are best, others are here http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67884-Dragon-Tournament-Razorback-Dragon(IOS)&p=892597&viewfull=1#post892597

No, I don't. I am giving up, my family would like some attention as well and I have no hope of getting to the end anyway, been stuck on Spring all day. I am not spending any gold because I have this feeling I will only get stuck on the next one.

Good luck everybody!

jamonwsa
04-26-14, 08:03 AM
Angel 10 - Prism 14 with BMM, lose with Bladewing 10, Diamond 10, Gold 10 Mercury 10, Parakeet 10
Bladewing 10 - Bluebell 16 with BMM, lose with Valkyrie 10
Crusader 10 - Diamond 16 with MBB
Diamond 10 - Dynasty 20 with Ultimate
Bladewing 10 - Spring 18 with MBB
Valkyrie 10 - Triple Rainbow 18 with MBB
Angel 10 - Unicorn 20 with BBM, lose with Crusader 10, Diamond 10, Gold 10
Crusader 10 - Anubis 20 with BM++
Infinity 10 - Razorback 20 with BM++

bzoo19
04-26-14, 08:04 AM
akanksha2001 you're not the only one..I'm battling dynasty and lost a few rounds already..amazon was a ****er for me already..now this..and the spring I don't even know how to get pass it..
hi azngel champion types are the best against spring. Good luck :)

bzoo19
04-26-14, 08:05 AM
Angel 10 - Unicorn 20 with BBM, lose with Crusader 10, Diamond 10, Gold 10
Crusader 10 - Anubis 20 with BM++
Infinity 10 - Razorback 20 with BM++
Big congrats jamonwsa :)

bzoo19
04-26-14, 08:08 AM
No, I don't. I am giving up, my family would like some attention as well and I have no hope of getting to the end anyway, been stuck on Spring all day. I am not spending any gold because I have this feeling I will only get stuck on the next one.

Good luck everybody!
Sorry to hear that knuffel, you have do your best. better luck next time.

Enilon1
04-26-14, 08:23 AM
Use 3 times Quetzal -Razorback MMB
Won Razorback

azngel
04-26-14, 08:26 AM
hi azngel champion types are the best against spring. Good luck :)

unfortunately I don't have any champs or either mentioned dragons that are 25% chance of winning..do not have enough gold to use ultimate either..if I do then I can't use it for razorback knowing full well I can't get past it by the end of sunday..can't even get past dynasty or spring what am I thinking..

bzoo19
04-26-14, 08:30 AM
Use 3 times Quetzal -Razorback MMB
Won Razorback
big congrats enilon1 :)

bzoo19
04-26-14, 08:31 AM
unfortunately I don't have any champs or either mentioned dragons that are 25% chance of winning..do not have enough gold to use ultimate either..if I do then I can't use it for razorback knowing full well I can't get past it by the end of sunday..
hmm... i hope TL would give us another champion types to craft from battle.so there's a chance for other player to get champion dragon.

belbar22
04-26-14, 08:56 AM

Cheers!!!
Yay. Congrats.

hestiarulez
04-26-14, 09:11 AM
That nasty Dynasty is finally defeated BMM with my 7 White Rose - Amazing feeling. This is the first time I have got so far in any tournament.

rlomer
04-26-14, 10:04 AM
1 Day in Triple Rainbow!! :mad: All my champion are wainting for spa...

fabulus12
04-26-14, 10:31 AM
I'm battling Dynasty, so far lost Diamond 10, Crusader 3, Queztal 3, Dynasty 8, Scorpion 10 (because he beat him previously).

tastypastry75
04-26-14, 11:03 AM
I just won with Parakeet BB++ (First try fail with Valkyrie).
Perhaps this helps you too. All the best

I beat dynasty with parakeet 10 too. Good luck and font give up!

Seranda
04-26-14, 11:28 AM
Finally got past marshmallow after 8 tries. Talk about bad luck!

Zummat
04-26-14, 12:10 PM
I'm battling Dynasty, so far lost Diamond 10, Crusader 3, Queztal 3, Dynasty 8, Scorpion 10 (because he beat him previously).

I finally beat Dynasty 20 with my Fairytale 7

Zummat
04-26-14, 12:14 PM
I just finished off Anubis

29 Goodwitch 8 beat Anubis 20

Wow, I can't believe it. Goodwitch 8 was good for me. She beat Diamond 17 too! You go girl! :)

Now waiting for the final battle.

FigmentValley
04-26-14, 12:20 PM
My magic was breeding, so I sped the arena and tried with air. Lost again to dynasty!
And I was fed up of this losing, sped up again, tried scorpion since some people had defeated dynasty with it on the forums. And lost again.... Sigh!!! Enough is enough!
And I have 2 gold now....ugh!!!

After 27-32 battles against many opponents, I felt the same way. I'm sorry. Belbar gave me good advice, though. I deleted and reinstalled the game, I don't know if this reset it or what, but I am now in what I would label as a "difficult" tournament, but no longer an "impossible" tournament.

One last thing - when all else has failed,use water dragon against your champ. Almost every tournament I have done has had water defeat a nasty round 20 or 25 champion TL puts in as a speed bump. Give it a shot. Good luck!

newzealander
04-26-14, 01:14 PM
After 14 attempts, I slayed my Diamond!! My Skeleton came back from the spa ready to rumble, and he served me well!! I still have a lineup for the spa, but this tourney is NOT OVER!! Yay!

Edit: He's costing me 7000 a feed at the moment, but at least he's earning his keep! Congratulations to all those that have finished overnight my time. Because of time zones, it's already Sunday here, and tomorrow morning I fly out of town for work, so today is really my last day for this. So I am hoping to finish in the next 12 hours (perhaps with the help of an Ultimate or 2). Good luck to those still going!

knuffel19
04-26-14, 01:19 PM
After 14 attempts, I slayed my Diamond!! My Skeleton came back from the spa ready to rumble, and he served me well!! I still have a lineup for the spa, but this tourney is NOT OVER!! Yay!

Good for you, go get those dragons!

laraelyn
04-26-14, 02:08 PM
Rd 1 firemane defeated Water (10) B
Rd 2 Lily defeated by Fire BMB
Rd 3 mist defeated by Air (10)BM (lost Lightning 10)
Rd 4 Saturn defeated by Familiar BM (10) lost Hypnotic (9) Lily (7)
Rd 5 Hook defeated by Lotus (10) BM lost Diamond (10) Infinity (10)
Rd 6 Amethyst defeated by Lotus (10) lost diamond & infinity
Rd 7 Aries defeated by Forestfire (10) BMM lost Fire (10)
Rd 8 Spirit defeated by Scarecrow (10) MBM lost Emerald (10)
Rd 9 Melody defeated by Sapphire (10) B lost Virtue (10)
Rd 10 Mardi GRAS defeated by Rose (10) BM
Rd 11 Medusa defeated by Valentine (10) B
Rd 12 Earth Day defeated by Mythic (8) lost Valentine, Kitsune
Rd 13 Easter Egg defeated by Pyramid (10) BB lost Mask
Rd 14 Spider defeated by Infinity BMB lost Forest,Water, Royal, Mossrock Golem, & Dynasty (6)
Rd 15 Blue Moon defeated by Aether(10) B
Rd 16 Golem defeated by Dawntree(9) BM lost Atlantis Serpent, Royal, Crusader
rd 17. Sunburst defeated by Mistmoth (10) BMB
rd 18 Marshmellow defeated by Troll (10) BM
rd 19 Forestfire defeated by Honeybee (10) B lost Crusader (10)
rd 20 Amazon defeated by Crusader (10) lost Water, Dynasty, Diamond, Cleopatra and a few others
rd 21 Crusader defeated by Angel (10) B
rd 22 Prism defeated by Diamond (10) BM lost Air, Pyramid, Crusader
rd 23 Bluebell defeated by topaz (10) BMB lost Lightning (10)
rd 24 Diamond defeated by Crusader (10) BM lost Diamond (10)
rd 25 Dynasty still not won this round have lost so far, Diamond, Dynasty x2, Crusader x2 White rose (9) Angel (10) Lily (7), Air !10),
will try two more times and then I think I will have to use ultimate I do not like doing that but time is running out, I thought I would try Platinum, and Angel (again) if anyone has any other thought on who I could use please let me know,
My Dynasty has not done well at all in this tournament, I can't believe how hard this tournament is, I have enough gold to do ultimate 3 times so I am not worried about losing the tournament, and I know that 90 gold is well worth the price for a shot at another Champion, I just hope this champion is better than Dynasty is.

on a good note I am only 105 easter eggs away from 2000.

hugpete
04-26-14, 02:17 PM
I might cry... I saved up 30 gold for the tourney, which took awhile, & just got gold trapped into spending 8 of it. :'(

Also, still fighting Unicorn. Siiiiigh

doto92ok
04-26-14, 02:34 PM
I fell into the goldtrap too, just while i was thinking about ultimating unicorn.. The que in front of the spa is huge, and still that unicorn is still standing

Edit... Finally, unicorn fell to Aether

fabulus12
04-26-14, 02:38 PM
Finally beat Dynasty defeated by Atlantis BMM (lost Diamond 10, Crusader 3, Queztal 3, Dynasty 8, Scorpion 10 and Paraket 10)
Need to heal for the next battle.
Good luck to all still fighting.
Congrats to those that are done.

Carbuck
04-26-14, 02:43 PM
Rd 1 firemane defeated Water (10) B
Rd 2 Lily defeated by Fire BMB
Rd 3 mist defeated by Air (10)BM (lost Lightning 10)
Rd 4 Saturn defeated by Familiar BM (10) lost Hypnotic (9) Lily (7)
Rd 5 Hook defeated by Lotus (10) BM lost Diamond (10) Infinity (10)
Rd 6 Amethyst defeated by Lotus (10) lost diamond & infinity
Rd 7 Aries defeated by Forestfire (10) BMM lost Fire (10)
Rd 8 Spirit defeated by Scarecrow (10) MBM lost Emerald (10)
Rd 9 Melody defeated by Sapphire (10) B lost Virtue (10)
Rd 10 Mardi GRAS defeated by Rose (10) BM
Rd 11 Medusa defeated by Valentine (10) B
Rd 12 Earth Day defeated by Mythic (8) lost Valentine, Kitsune
Rd 13 Easter Egg defeated by Pyramid (10) BB lost Mask
Rd 14 Spider defeated by Infinity BMB lost Forest,Water, Royal, Mossrock Golem, & Dynasty (6)
Rd 15 Blue Moon defeated by Aether(10) B
Rd 16 Golem defeated by Dawntree(9) BM lost Atlantis Serpent, Royal, Crusader
rd 17. Sunburst defeated by Mistmoth (10) BMB
rd 18 Marshmellow defeated by Troll (10) BM
rd 19 Forestfire defeated by Honeybee (10) B lost Crusader (10)
rd 20 Amazon defeated by Crusader (10) lost Water, Dynasty, Diamond, Cleopatra and a few others
rd 21 Crusader defeated by Angel (10) B
rd 22 Prism defeated by Diamond (10) BM lost Air, Pyramid, Crusader
rd 23 Bluebell defeated by topaz (10) BMB lost Lightning (10)
rd 24 Diamond defeated by Crusader (10) BM lost Diamond (10)
rd 25 Dynasty still not won this round have lost so far, Diamond, Dynasty x2, Crusader x2 White rose (9) Angel (10) Lily (7), Air !10),
will try two more times and then I think I will have to use ultimate I do not like doing that but time is running out, I thought I would try Platinum, and Angel (again) if anyone has any other thought on who I could use please let me know,
My Dynasty has not done well at all in this tournament, I can't believe how hard this tournament is, I have enough gold to do ultimate 3 times so I am not worried about losing the tournament, and I know that 90 gold is well worth the price for a shot at another Champion, I just hope this champion is better than Dynasty is.

on a good note I am only 105 easter eggs away from 2000.

I am new to doing this tournament. But I am grateful for all the tips here. I just tried Parakeet 10 BBb and knocked out Dynasty in the 1st attempt. If you have a Parakeet use it.

laraelyn
04-26-14, 02:53 PM
I am new to doing this tournament. But I am grateful for all the tips here. I just tried Parakeet 10 BBb and knocked out Dynasty in the 1st attempt. If you have a Parakeet use it.

thanks for the help my parakeet was at a level 9 and he didn't win, Dynasty is hard to beat, yet my dynasty doesn't win at all. I think I might try honeybee next perhaps dynasty needs a sting, (maybe they can make a dragon for yellow jackets so you can swarm these champions and sting them into defeat.
I do appreciate all the help

hugpete
04-26-14, 02:59 PM
I fell into the goldtrap too, just while i was thinking about ultimating unicorn.. The que in front of the spa is huge, and still that unicorn is still standing

:( Sucky. I hope we both get some luck soon!

doto92ok
04-26-14, 03:04 PM
Hugpete, dont know if you have Aether in a higher level yet but mine level 9 just beat unicorn with BB++B

MakJulos
04-26-14, 03:13 PM
Dynasty is causing a lot of trouble...myself i used Ultimate after 2 failed attempts - i consider it well spent gold, saving time and avoiding the frustration/boredom of losing over and over again.

What gold i get from goals, my Gilded dragon, gifts from neighbors - i only use it for this, speeding up tournaments to save time, and paying for Ultimates to save my mood...and game is a lot more fun since i started playing this way rather than banging my head against wall fighting same opponent over and over again.

And a lvl20 Champion, against which i have a 10% calculated chance of getting a crit hit in on, that's an opponent i can only beat that way unless ofc i'm really lucky. But i think sometimes some of us somehow get better odds, perhaps randomly handed out - even if some players seem to have more permanent good luck with such opponents - so that there's always some who manage to beat it just by fighting.

As for what dragon to use when fighting an enemy twice your own level - i don't think it matters at all, if not having babies to sell off after lost rounds one might as well use lowbie dragons that you won't use in later rounds and just let spa work overtime after tourney is over.

In the end it's so much about luck, these tournaments are more lotteries than tactical battles, and i think the best thing to do is to do what i do: install every lil game offered that can give you gold reward, send a Fire dragon off on quest to possibly get gold reward, exchange gold with a couple nice neighbors regularly - make sure you communicate, to say thanks and build trust, treat them like you want to be treated yourself...try to let gold pile up and use it only for these annoying battles....well, it works for me!

Zummat
04-26-14, 03:32 PM
I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type. After one round against Razorback my Ninja 8 was defeated. I decided to try to bring my Pyramid to level 10 and cure two dragons before I did another battle round. Well one of the cured dragons was my Turtle 8. So I thought, what the heck, while I'm waiting on my Pyramid I'll send out my Turtle out fully expecting Razorback to make him some Turtle soup. But I guess it's true.. Slow and steady wins the race.

My Turtle 8 defeated Razorback MBM :D :D

I didn't have to buy any more gold. I'm still in shock. LOL!

This was my first of I hope many tournaments to come. I did have to use gold on that beast Triple Rainbow but I managed to defeat all the others! Thanks everyone for all the insight and advice. Gotta go explode more bombs now...

Zummat
04-26-14, 03:42 PM
Dynasty is causing a lot of trouble...myself i used Ultimate after 2 failed attempts - i consider it well spent gold, saving time and avoiding the frustration/boredom of losing over and over again.

What gold i get from goals, my Gilded dragon, gifts from neighbors - i only use it for this, speeding up tournaments to save time, and paying for Ultimates to save my mood...and game is a lot more fun since i started playing this way rather than banging my head against wall fighting same opponent over and over again.

And a lvl20 Champion, against which i have a 10% calculated chance of getting a crit hit in on, that's an opponent i can only beat that way unless ofc i'm really lucky. But i think sometimes some of us somehow get better odds, perhaps randomly handed out - even if some players seem to have more permanent good luck with such opponents - so that there's always some who manage to beat it just by fighting.

As for what dragon to use when fighting an enemy twice your own level - i don't think it matters at all, if not having babies to sell off after lost rounds one might as well use lowbie dragons that you won't use in later rounds and just let spa work overtime after tourney is over.

In the end it's so much about luck, these tournaments are more lotteries than tactical battles, and i think the best thing to do is to do what i do: install every lil game offered that can give you gold reward, send a Fire dragon off on quest to possibly get gold reward, exchange gold with a couple nice neighbors regularly - make sure you communicate, to say thanks and build trust, treat them like you want to be treated yourself...try to let gold pile up and use it only for these annoying battles....well, it works for me!

This is such good advice. I save up all my gold from my neighbors and quest often for gold and food a lot. I have extra low level Fire and Genie dragons that their only job is to go on quests. I was ready to fork out the $5 and give up my daily Dunkin Donut run to get enough gold to finish the tournament. I think $5 would be well worth it to spend on a fun thing. I'll occasionally buy the packages on sale if I like what's in them. Fun things usually cost something and I just juggle my fun stuff around and spend my dollars that way.

hugpete
04-26-14, 03:47 PM
Hugpete, dont know if you have Aether in a higher level yet but mine level 9 just beat unicorn with BB++B

My Aether's only at level 6, but I'll give it a try. Thanks and congrats!

Zummat
04-26-14, 03:53 PM
I was so excited I didn't post my results. I only started keeping track at round 14.

14 Leopard 8 beat Spider 10
15 Social 7 beat Blue Moon 11
16 Atlantis 3 beat Golem 10
17 Ninja 8 beat Sunburst 10
18 Lotus 8 beat Marshmallow 12
19 Seabreeze 10 beat Forestfire 12
20 Water 10 beat Amazon 16
21 Platinum 7 beat Crusader 12
22 Seabreeze 10 beat Prism 14
27 Used Ultimate to beat Triple Rainbow
29 Goodwitch 8 beat Anubis 20
30 Turtle 8 beat Razorback :cool:

The ladies worked really hard this tournament Goodwitch and Seabreeze both won 2 each.

MakJulos
04-26-14, 03:58 PM
This is such good advice. I save up all my gold from my neighbors and quest often for gold and food a lot. I have extra low level Fire and Genie dragons that their only job is to go on quests. I was ready to fork out the $5 and give up my daily Dunkin Donut run to get enough gold to finish the tournament. I think $5 would be well worth it to spend on a fun thing. I'll occasionally buy the packages on sale if I like what's in them. Fun things usually cost something and I just juggle my fun stuff around and spend my dollars that way.

There are even those that'd say it'd be good for you spending 5 bucks on other than a Dunkin Donut lol! :D

Hehe, myself i don't spend any money on DS anymore, personally i don't think it's good enough for that, but that's me. I do agree with you though, spending a lil money on something you enjoy much is most often best spent money!

Edit: Nice seeing you won tournament using dragons that weren't all maxed out Champs, encouraging for many i think! And ofc gratz btw!

laraelyn
04-26-14, 04:03 PM

I took your advice and used the ultimate, and then with the 5 gold you get for winning it only cost 25 gold, so hopefully the next couple of rounds will go well, I have all my diamonds and my 1 champion all healed so I am ready to do some battling in the final rounds,
I looked at my notes from the last tournament and round 25 gave me a very hard time it took about 12 dragons before I beat it, but I had more time all the other battles before it were very easy, I have found this tournament to be much more challenging.

fabulus12
04-26-14, 04:08 PM
Took out Spring with one bash from Black Knight10
2400 eggs

Carbuck
04-26-14, 05:01 PM
thanks for the help my parakeet was at a level 9 and he didn't win, Dynasty is hard to beat, yet my dynasty doesn't win at all. I think I might try honeybee next perhaps dynasty needs a sting, (maybe they can make a dragon for yellow jackets so you can swarm these champions and sting them into defeat.
I do appreciate all the help

Too bad! I hope your Honeybee defeats it. I think I read somewhere that someone defeated Dynasty with it. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

PforE
04-26-14, 05:14 PM
1) Firemane 1 def by Epic Diamond 10 mb++
2) Lily 1 def by Landworm 9 m++m
3) Mist 1 def by Marshmallow 3 mb++
4) Saturn 2 def by Wraith 6 mb++
5) Hook 2 def by Goodwich 8 b+++
6) Amethyst 3 def by Epic Diamond bb++
7) Aries 4 def by Athletic 9 mb++
8) Spirit 5 def by Epic Aether b+++ (lost Pegasus 9)
9) Melody 6 def by Epic Aether b++b
10) Mardi Gras 7 def by Landworm 9 mb++
11) Medusa 9 def by Epic Valentine m+++ ( lost Lightmare 9)
12) Earth Day 9 def by Epic Valentine b+++
13) Easter Egg 10 def by Goblin 9 bmb ( lost Lotus 6)
14) Spider 10 def by White Rose 6 mbm (lost Atlantis 9)
15) Blue Moon 11 def by Aether 10 bb++
16) Golem 10 def by Atlantis 9 bbm
17) Sunburst 10 def by Anubis 9 mbm
18) Marshmallow 12 def by Goblin 9 mbm
19) Foresfire 12 def by Honeybee 9 mb++
20) Amazon 16 def by Fire 1 m++mb ( lost Epic Diamond x3, Epic Infinity x2, Cleopatra 3)
21) Crusader 12 def by Epic Crusader b+++
22) Prism 14 def by Epic Infinity m+++
23) Bluebell 16 def by Lightmare 9 mbm (lost Marshmallow 3)

After that it was brutal. This tournament became something else lol. I almost gave up at one time so here it goes

24) Diamond 16 def by Anubis 9 bbb (lost Epic Infinity x3, Epic Diamond x3, Baby Sphinx, Baby Fire, Epic Fire, Epic Crusader x2, Baby White Chocolate, Epic Pyramid, Anubis 9)
25) Dynasty 20 def by Epic Fire mbb (lost Epic Diamond, Epic Aether)
26) Sping 18 def by Sunburst 6 bm++
27) Triple Rainbow 18 def by Clockwork 3 mbb (lost Goblin 9, Epic Diamond, Atlas 9, Landworm 9)
28) Unicorn 20 def by Epic Infinity mb++ ( lost Epic Fire, Anubis 9, Epic Crusader, Epuc Infinity, Epic Diamond)
29) Anubis 20 def by Epic Lacewing m++b ( lost Epic Infinity, Epic Crusader, Amber 6, Baby Fire, Epic Diamond)
30) Razorback 20 def by Island 3 m+++b ( lost Epic Crusader, Epic Diamond x2, Epic Infinity, Epic Fire, Athletic 3, Parakeet 9, Anubis 9)

The Healing Spa is booked for a little while now but im happy to be done. Good luck to anyone who is still battling and congrats to the others ;-)

fabulus12
04-26-14, 05:54 PM
T Rainbow defeated by Valkyrie 10 BM lost Black Knight

laraelyn
04-26-14, 06:08 PM
Too bad! I hope your Honeybee defeats it. I think I read somewhere that someone defeated Dynasty with it. Keeping fingers crossed for you.
unfortunatley it did not work, I finally used Ultimate to win the battle, and now I am on Spring and so far Spring has defeated Dynasty and Emerald, when dynasty heals (won't be for 2 hours) I am going to try Dawntree and then a Pink dragon, has anyone had any luck with diamond dragons against Spring, I have Diamond, Crusader, INfinity, and Angel

newzealander
04-26-14, 06:13 PM
Chaos reigns at the spa! Honeybee was just dozing off in one of the spa's reclining loungers, having his stinger polished by 2 young damsels when Headless tried to force his way in. Fortunately he was already headless, because the Wizard was already in the queue in front of him, and took a huge swipe with those sharp horns of his. Unfortunately for Scarecrow who was standing behind Headless in the queue, the horns whisked through the space where a head should be, and made a straw pile of the straw man. Honeybee was rudely awakened by the smoke alarms when Fire tried to escape the chaos and tripped over the remains of Scarecrow, sending flames through the spa. Luckily Atlantis and Mermaid were also in the queue, and on hand to quell the fire. Although charred, the spa still stands, and Honeybee is once again laying back listening to "Relaxing Sounds of Nature" while his sting regains its glory.

THIS is what happens when the healing queue gets too long!

DarkAther
04-26-14, 06:15 PM
I'm finally back!!!!

30) Razorback (30) defeated by Ninja (10) b++bb on the 19th round battling him!!!!
Yeah!!!!
I'm way behind in reading the posts, but don't give up!
Congrats to everyone who has finished the tournament and good luck to those still fighting!! :)

dubbleyooteeyef
04-26-14, 06:16 PM
Nothin better than goin to a spa to have your stinger polished.

Laraelyn use Champions vs Spring - Ive posted % chances a couple of times in this thread if u want more info.

DarkAther
04-26-14, 06:17 PM
unfortunatley it did not work, I finally used Ultimate to win the battle, and now I am on Spring and so far Spring has defeated Dynasty and Emerald, when dynasty heals (won't be for 2 hours) I am going to try Dawntree and then a Pink dragon, has anyone had any luck with diamond dragons against Spring, I have Diamond, Crusader, INfinity, and Angel

I don't have any record of diamond dragons against Spring, but it has been taken out so far as I know by Kitsune and Lightning. You could try virtue also and kite.

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 06:19 PM
Kistune and Justice worked on Spring for me.

DarkAther
04-26-14, 06:20 PM
Chaos reigns at the spa! Honeybee was just dozing off in one of the spa's reclining loungers, having his stinger polished by 2 young damsels when Headless tried to force his way in. Fortunately he was already headless, because the Wizard was already in the queue in front of him, and took a huge swipe with those sharp horns of his. Unfortunately for Scarecrow who was standing behind Headless in the queue, the horns whisked through the space where a head should be, and made a straw pile of the straw man. Honeybee was rudely awakened by the smoke alarms when Fire tried to escape the chaos and tripped over the remains of Scarecrow, sending flames through the spa. Luckily Atlantis and Mermaid were also in the queue, and on hand to quell the fire. Although charred, the spa still stands, and Honeybee is once again laying back listening to "Relaxing Sounds of Nature" while his sting regains its glory.

THIS is what happens when the healing queue gets too long!

Good one!!!! I love your humor!!! It helps to have a good attitude when things aren't going well! Thanks for the laugh! ;)
Good luck!

DarkAther
04-26-14, 06:21 PM
T Rainbow defeated by Valkyrie 10 BM lost Black Knight

Congrats, fabulus! Your almost there! ;)

DarkAther
04-26-14, 06:22 PM
Congrats PforE for finishing!

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 06:23 PM
In my barely awake state just now I tapped Ultimate instead of Magic and finished the touney :-D

I will contine fighting on my other accounts but don't expect to finish cos they are stuck for one day on each round.

newzealander
04-26-14, 06:26 PM
Nothin better than goin to a spa to have your stinger polished.

I spat coffee at that one!

Thanks DarkAther. If you can't beat 'em, then point your finger at them and laugh and make fun of them, I say!

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 06:27 PM
Speaking of gemtraps, I lost 500 gold on food the other day and don't even know how I did it. It was my daughter's account and thankfully she doesn't care about it anymore.

DarkAther
04-26-14, 06:30 PM
In my barely awake state just now I tapped Ultimate instead of Magic and finished the touney :-D

I will contine fighting on my other accounts but don't expect to finish cos they are stuck for one day on each round.

Congrats freesiawoods!!!! Woooohooo! ;)

DarkAther
04-26-14, 06:31 PM
I spat coffee at that one!

Thanks DarkAther. If you can't beat 'em, then point your finger at them and laugh and make fun of them, I say!

Exactly!!!! :)

DarkAther
04-26-14, 06:32 PM
Speaking of gemtraps, I lost 500 gold on food the other day and don't even know how I did it. It was my daughter's account and thankfully she doesn't care about it anymore.

Oh that would make me mad!!!! Sorry to hear it!

laraelyn
04-26-14, 06:34 PM
thanks for all the help Dynasty is in the healing spa so for the next round I will try Kitsune or Lightning, (do not have a Justice) and then Dynasty again, I will keep changing back and forth for the next 4 battles and then will use Ultimate if I have to I have enough gold to be able to finish the game so I am glad about that, but hopefully I will not have to use it for every round.

DarkAther
04-26-14, 06:34 PM
I don't have any record of diamond dragons against Spring, but it has been taken out so far as I know by Kitsune and Lightning. You could try virtue also and kite.

I don't know what you've tried but hugpete used lotus against Spring and PforE used sunburst against Spring too.

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 06:43 PM
Congrats freesiawoods!!!! Woooohooo! ;)

Thanks DarkAther:cool: My first champion!!!

dubbleyooteeyef
04-26-14, 06:45 PM
Thanks DarkAther:cool: My first champion!!!

GJ :D

Tournaments just got a whole lot better for you.

Be sure to spend the next 1.5 weeks getting him to Epic

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140422170554/dragon-story/images/9/91/Razorback_Epic.png

Rarity: Super Rare

Incubation: 11 hours

Total Food Required for Next Level

Lv. 1
Lv. 2
Lv. 3
Lv. 4
Lv. 5
Lv. 6
Lv. 7
Lv. 8
Lv. 9
Lv. 10

MAX LEVEL

fabulus12
04-26-14, 06:57 PM
Congrats, fabulus! Your almost there! ;)
Thanks DarkAther you are always there for support and help.
I just defeated Unicorn with Atlantis 10 BMM.
2 more to go

catpaladin
04-26-14, 07:14 PM
R28 Unicorn beaten (After long lines at Spa due to me working all day and forgetting what was good against the Pink aspect of Uni - I have no Diamonds at level 150) magic'd, bashed, Bashed by L4 Night Dragon with it's black element.

catpaladin
04-26-14, 07:26 PM

I lost 500 gold trying to clear my habitats while at work. I accidentally upgraded a green habitat with 500 gold. I was so disgusted with that. Now, I'm trying to keep the gold under 500 so I can't do that again.:mad:

DarkAther
04-26-14, 07:34 PM
Thanks DarkAther you are always there for support and help.
I just defeated Unicorn with Atlantis 10 BMM.
2 more to go

Great job!!!! You can do it!!! 2 more rounds!!!!
I'm so glad that you haven't given up! Anything can happen! Good luck!

DarkAther
04-26-14, 07:38 PM
R28 Unicorn beaten (After long lines at Spa due to me working all day and forgetting what was good against the Pink aspect of Uni - I have no Diamonds at level 150) magic'd, bashed, Bashed by L4 Night Dragon with it's black element.

Great job!!! Black is strong against pink! I spent many tournaments without a diamond too! It's hard and frustrating and I sometimes had to Ult, but you can do. Now I have champion types too to worry about, but I guess I gained some patience from the experience. Good luck! :)

DarkAther
04-26-14, 07:39 PM
Enjoy your champion freesiawoods! You earned it!!!:)

Zummat
04-26-14, 07:39 PM
There are even those that'd say it'd be good for you spending 5 bucks on other than a Dunkin Donut lol! :D

Hehe, myself i don't spend any money on DS anymore, personally i don't think it's good enough for that, but that's me. I do agree with you though, spending a lil money on something you enjoy much is most often best spent money!

Edit: Nice seeing you won tournament using dragons that weren't all maxed out Champs, encouraging for many i think! And ofc gratz btw!

Thanks for acknowledging my victory.

I don't have too many epic dragons because previously when I bred a dragon and it was a duplicate I traded the older dragon. I have crafted many of the gemstone dragons doing that. It was only a few weeks ago I started trying to evolve more dragons to epics but most of those were only common dragons. I have a lot of level 3 dragons now because I've been breeding a lot trying for different dragons. Can't evolve them at the same pace I get them. So I'm overrun right now. Plus I have a bunch waiting at the spa from my battles with Triple Rainbow.

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 07:48 PM
GJ :D

Tournaments just got a whole lot better for you.

Be sure to spend the next 1.5 weeks getting him to Epic

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140422170554/dragon-story/images/9/91/Razorback_Epic.png

Rarity: Super Rare

Incubation: 11 hours

Total Food Required for Next Level

Lv. 1
Lv. 2
Lv. 3
Lv. 4
Lv. 5
Lv. 6
Lv. 7
Lv. 8
Lv. 9
Lv. 10

MAX LEVEL

Thank you! Am in the process of upgrading to enchanted farms.

Hopefully the champ will help with getting bluebells too. I need to work on getting some black hybrids and a diamond to beef up my forces.

DarkAther
04-26-14, 07:50 PM
Thanks for acknowledging my victory.

I don't have too many epic dragons because previously when I bred a dragon and it was a duplicate I traded the older dragon. I have crafted many of the gemstone dragons doing that. It was only a few weeks ago I started trying to evolve more dragons to epics but most of those were only common dragons. I have a lot of level 3 dragons now because I've been breeding a lot trying for different dragons. Can't evolve them at the same pace I get them. So I'm overrun right now. Plus I have a bunch waiting at the spa from my battles with Triple Rainbow.

Congrats, Zummat on your victory!!! I think you did a great job hanging in there!!!

Congrats also to sophiensissi, squared, AwesomeChefDad, bzoo, ufoo, cdbabe, jamonwsa, and enilon on finishing the tournament!!! A big high-five to all of you!!! :)

Zummat
04-26-14, 07:58 PM
Thanks DarkAther. Looking forward to the next one! I'm going to take real good care of my Turtle dragon that won the tournament for me. LOL!

DarkAther
04-26-14, 08:21 PM
My results:
1) Firemane (1) defeated by Lightning (10) b++m
2) Lily (1) defeated by Lightmare (10) mb++
3) Mist (1) defeated by Lightning (10) b+++
4) Saturn (2) defeated by Hypnotic (10) b+++
5) Hook (2) defeated by Avatar (8) b++b
6) Amethyst (3) defeated by Sentinel (10) m++b, lost Quetzal (10)
7) Aries (4) defeated by Paladin (10) mm++
8) Spirit (5) defeated by Hypnotic (10) b++mb
9) Melody (6) defeated by Deep (10) b+++b
10) Mardi Gras (10) defeated by Lightmare (10) mbm
11) Medusa (8) defeated by Lightmare (10) mb++
12) Earth Day (9) defeated by Lightmare (10) m++b
13) Easter Egg (10) defeated by Secret (10) BMB
14) Spider (10) defeated by Elf (10) m+++
15) Blue Moon (11) defeated by Mismoth (10) m+++, lost Venetian (9)
16) Golem (10) defeated by Atlantis (10) BM++
17) Sunburst (10) defeated by Mismoth (10) m++m, lost Valkyrie (10)
18) Marshmellow (12) defeated by Sentinel (10) mb++
19) Forestfire (12) defeated by Honeybee (10) bmm+
20) Amazon (16) defeated by Fire (1) BM++, lost Paladin (10), Pyramid (10), Immortal (10), Black Knight (10), Winter (1), Atlantis (4), Amazon (10), Dino (4), Pyramid (10)

21) Crusader (12) defeated by Diamond (10) mbb
22) Prism (14) defeated by Quetzal (10) mm++, lost Quetzal (10) and Diamond (10)
23) Bluebell (16) defeated by Immortal (10) bb++, lost Lightmare (10)
24) Diamond (16) defeated by Diamond (10) bmm+
25) Dynasty (20) defeated by Valkyrie (10) b++m, lost Water (10), Black Knight (10), Water (10), Immortal (10), Magic (1), Water (10), Immortal (10), and Social (1)

26) Spring (18) defeated by Black Knight (10) bb++
27) Triple Rainbow (18) defeated by Valkyrie (10) b++m
28) Unicorn (20) defeated by Diamond (10) mm++, lost Diamond (10) and Black Knight (4)
29) Anubis (20) defeated by Quetzal (10) mm++
30) Razorback (20) defeated by Ninja (10) b++bb, lost Pyramid (10), Valkyrie (10), Immortal (10), Sentinel (10), Diamond (10), Mummy (4), Winter (6), Paladin (10), Dynasty (10), Firestorm (1), Firestorm (1), Black Knight (10), Diamond (10), Genie (1), Tiny (1), Atlantis (4), Warden (10), and Amazon (10)- there may have been more I forgot to write down also.

I usually don't post my losses; but I just wanted you to know that a lot of us lose at times a lot on certain rounds. Just keep trying! Good luck everyone! :)

DarkAther
04-26-14, 08:22 PM
Thanks DarkAther. Looking forward to the next one! I'm going to take real good care of my Turtle dragon that won the tournament for me. LOL!

You really need to! That was a great win!!! :)

AwesomeChefDad
04-26-14, 08:23 PM
Wow...that is a ton of losses!

It is nice to be done but I do enjoy having the tourney to keep me actively involved and interested!

DarkAther
04-26-14, 08:27 PM
Wow...that is a ton of losses!

It is nice to be done but I do enjoy having the tourney to keep me actively involved and interested!

I enjoy the tournaments too! I enjoy interacting with everyone on the forum! I've made some great friends on this forum because we encourage each other through the hard times. Thanks everyone for all your support and friendship! :)

Oh and it took me pretty much a day to get through Amazon, a day for Dynasty, and a 1 1/2 days to get through Razorback this tournament. It isn't always that bad, but round 30 was particularly stubborn!

azngel
04-26-14, 08:42 PM
Rd 25 dynasty 20<crusader 9 BBB (after almost a day battle) but spring I think will need to ultimate since got no dragons on my list to defeat..geez gold..anyone with kind souls to spare some..will return the favor :)

fabulus12
04-26-14, 08:57 PM
Anubis defeated by Dawntree 6 BMM
One more to go.

catpaladin
04-26-14, 09:02 PM
Great job!!! Black is strong against pink! I spent many tournaments without a diamond too! It's hard and frustrating and I sometimes had to Ult, but you can do. Now I have champion types too to worry about, but I guess I gained some patience from the experience. Good luck! :)

Thank you! I bought a diamond habitat before I was level 30. Bought the boost thingy but only used it once when I saw it wasn't working. Boosted breeds didn't seem to make a difference either. Now, aside from mistakes, I only use my gold for tourneys - ulting, speeding up. I think I jinxed myself buying that diamond habitat so early.

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 09:36 PM
DYNASTY LOST TO EPIC INFINITY!!!!! FINALLY! I'm back in the tourney! I'm so happy! 5 rounds to go..... I can do this!!!

akanksha2001
04-26-14, 09:39 PM
Sped the arena and spring fell to black swan 7 BM++! 4 more rounds to go.... ;)

newzealander
04-26-14, 09:41 PM
DYNASTY LOST TO EPIC INFINITY!!!!! FINALLY! I'm back in the tourney! I'm so happy! 5 rounds to go..... I can do this!!!

WOOHOO!! Yes you can! That's a huge step. Good luck, Akanksha.

3 to go here, but not much time before bed, and then a flight out of town for work. Everything crossed. I used one ultimate on Spring, and have one or two more up my sleeve if I need to, but really want to try and kick the stuffing out of these guys!

freesiawoods
04-26-14, 09:46 PM

Great!! May the next 4 be quick too!

DarkAther
04-26-14, 09:48 PM

Congrats, akanksha!!!! Go go go!!!

DarkAther
04-26-14, 09:50 PM
Rd 25 dynasty 20<crusader 9 BBB (after almost a day battle) but spring I think will need to ultimate since got no dragons on my list to defeat..geez gold..anyone with kind souls to spare some..will return the favor :)

I would send you some, but sorry, I sent mine out already.

DarkAther
04-26-14, 09:51 PM
Anubis defeated by Dawntree 6 BMM
One more to go.

Congrats, fabulus!!! Good luck on Razorback!!!

DarkAther
04-26-14, 09:54 PM
Thank you! I bought a diamond habitat before I was level 30. Bought the boost thingy but only used it once when I saw it wasn't working. Boosted breeds didn't seem to make a difference either. Now, aside from mistakes, I only use my gold for tourneys - ulting, speeding up. I think I jinxed myself buying that diamond habitat so early.

I bought that diamond habitat twice before actually getting one! Good luck on that diamond. I think I kept breeding virtue and mirage.

DarkAther
04-26-14, 09:55 PM
WOOHOO!! Yes you can! That's a huge step. Good luck, Akanksha.

3 to go here, but not much time before bed, and then a flight out of town for work. Everything crossed. I used one ultimate on Spring, and have one or two more up my sleeve if I need to, but really want to try and kick the stuffing out of these guys!

Good luck, newzealander!! Hope you finish!!!

Anyuszko
04-26-14, 09:57 PM
Tourney is terrible for me. After 23 losses against amazon, i lost 15 times on round 21,22,23,24, still fighting against diamond, lost 8 times already , taken down almost all my epic diamond hybrids .

I didmt even reach to dynasty....

Thank you again TL making impossible the game for old players ....

As an addition, i cant breed any dragon i need , missed easter (about 30 tries ), missed that green-purple glassed dragon cant remember itsname, got only poisions whiletrying , now i keep getting mists for going carneval .

I dont think it is just "bad luck"

azngel
04-26-14, 10:04 PM
I would send you some, but sorry, I sent mine out already.

It's ok..lol anyone can help me out? Really wanted to win this first champ so much and almost there...

wow congrats akanksha2001 good for you :) I'm still stuck at spring with nowhere to go :(

catpaladin
04-26-14, 10:14 PM
R29 Royal L9 bashed Anubis to pieces with a magic, bash.