PDA

View Full Version : Ice Age dragon + Expand

melvicia
04-22-14, 07:39 AM
Hello!

Do I know right that Ice Age dragon can be born from breeding a Winter Dragon and a Magic Dragon? I looked that information on this page: http://dragonstorybreeding.com/dragonstory/Ice+Age
But I breeded these dragons at least 50x and I had never Ice Age dragon. But This dragon is common. And I had several times Night Dragon, what is rare...
So this is a bug? Or how can I have an Ice Age dragon?

Another problem... I have some field that I can't expand. I have been expanded around that field, but that one I can't.
I have two picture to understand the problem:
Is that normal? Or what can I do with that?

Thanks for all reply!

kooky panda
04-22-14, 09:49 AM
What device do you play on?
What is your current level?

[S8] Elsa
04-22-14, 10:04 AM
You can get an Ice Age Dragon from this combination. If you're not having luck, please keep trying. :)

The first area in the first image can not be expanded by design. This is in case we decide to put something there later feature-wise. In the second photo, you'll need to expand the other area first.

melvicia
04-22-14, 11:04 AM
What device do you play on?
What is your current level?

HTC Desire X
I'm on level 78 (you can see on the pictures)

melvicia
04-22-14, 11:25 AM
Elsa;889893']You can get an Ice Age Dragon from this combination. If you're not having luck, please keep trying. :)

The first area in the first image can not be expanded by design. This is in case we decide to put something there later feature-wise. In the second photo, you'll need to expand the other area first.

But I wrote: I got several times a RARE dragon, and Ice Age dragon is a COMMON dragon. I'm keep trying, but I think it's impossible, that I got rare dragons 5x(!) (not just once or twice) from 50 breeding, and zero rare, what frequenter than rare. Am I wrong?

First pic:
My english knowledge is not too good, sorry. So do you say, that area can expand by nobody, because game designers will be put there something? :)

Second pic:
Okey. But I'm wondering why is that I have to NOW expand full circle around the area... but ONLY with THIS area, in THIS case ONLY. At other times it was enough that I expanded the area from only ONE SIDE, and after that I could expand that area. Why I have to now much, than before? o.O

I hope you understand what I'm talking about ^^"

kooky panda
04-22-14, 11:25 AM
HTC Desire X
I'm on level 78 (you can see on the pictures)
I am sorry but the arctic island and dragons are only available for IOS (apple) devices.
That is why you have not been able to breed the ice dragon.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56813-Expansion-Overview-Introduction-to-the-Arctic-Isles!-iOS&p=706787&viewfull=1#post706787

melvicia
04-22-14, 11:42 AM
I am sorry but the arctic island and dragons are only available for IOS (apple) devices.
That is why you have not been able to breed the ice dragon.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56813-Expansion-Overview-Introduction-to-the-Arctic-Isles!-iOS&p=706787&viewfull=1#post706787

I'm extremely grateful. Now I understand why there is no way I can't breed this dragon :)