PDA

View Full Version : "Neighbor-Heart-Limit" ?

Chaotarch
04-22-14, 07:14 AM
Hi all,

my neighbors wrote on my wall: sorry no hearts found
but i have a lot of buildings with no sparcles :(:(:(
so is there a limit they could like / or tap on, before u have to collect the hearts / sparcles?

THX :confused:

MiniLaura
04-22-14, 07:58 AM
Each neighbor can tap on 5 hearts each day. They can only tap on buildings that have not been tapped by other neighbors.

Why your neighbor didn't see any buildings to tap on when you had available buildings is unknown. Perhaps they already visited your kingdom that day and forgot that they had? Perhaps they visited your kingdom when there weren't available buildings? Perhaps they didn't look around well enough when they visited and simply missed seeing the hearts?

ciarjen
04-22-14, 08:25 AM
I very often find no hearts to tap when I visit neighbours and it is my first visit of the day.

Maybe it is because other neighbours have already tapped all the buildings in the kingdom?

Chaotarch
04-23-14, 12:02 AM
Perhaps they already visited your kingdom that day and forgot that they had? Perhaps they visited your kingdom when there weren't available buildings?

Mmhh, i dont think so, my neighbors dont visit twice, and i am too, cause >100 neighbors :D - but thx

Perhaps they didn't look around well enough when they visited and simply missed seeing the hearts?

i have a "cleared up kingdom", so u cant "oversee" something :D
btw my ressource, - town, - characterbuildings are allways full of sparcles and a few single royalbuildings, but not the 9 amphies and 14 theaters :(

forkyfork99
04-24-14, 08:27 PM
Yeah I don't think every building has the option for sparkles. I had 4 libraries, 3 with sparkles. I collected from all of them, and then an hour later the 3 had sparkles again but the 4th did not :(

My royal spires and watchtowers almost always sparkle.

Chaotarch
04-24-14, 11:49 PM
If i visit my neighbors i can like theaters and amphies, but mine are non-sparcling ( i monitored the last days since started the threat ):(:(
I have too much? or its a bug?:rolleyes:
i have no neighbors witch have more than 2 of this royalbuildings, so i cant prove this...