PDA

View Full Version : Losing eggs going ahead with island restore

disneygirl0404
04-22-14, 01:17 AM
Hi im wondering iv started again with ds as i changed my phone and couldnt remember my password...iv found my old island and id and i was wondering could i keep the eggs iv built up in the tournement..when my old island is restored...im so close to the spring and wouldnt want to miss out just cz of island change over......any help????

maguar
04-22-14, 02:10 AM
Provided you've got your ID and password for both accounts you can log into both games on the one device using this method (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!). You can't have the eggs from one account moved to the other though.

disneygirl0404
04-22-14, 02:32 AM
Provided you've got your ID and password for both accounts you can log into both games on the one device using this method (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!). You can't have the eggs from one account moved to the other though.

Ok thanks...so ill be able to log im on both accounts how does that work....iv emailed and im trying to get my old island restored as we speak waiting on confirmation

disneygirl0404
04-22-14, 02:32 AM
Dont no the password for old account as im trying to get it sorted

maguar
04-22-14, 02:46 AM
When they restore your old game you'll be able to go into it and set a new password. To log into the different accounts:
1 Download Restaurant Story
2 Go into Restaurant Story and click on the stormie icon in the top right corner
3 Press the Account Settings button
4 Pressthe Log Into Another Account
5 Put in the ID and password for the account you want to log into
6 Agree to overwrite the games
7 Force close Dragon Story the open it again

disneygirl0404
04-22-14, 02:48 AM
When they restore your old game you'll be able to go into it and set a new password. To log into the different accounts:
1 Download Restaurant Story
2 Go into Restaurant Story and click on the stormie icon in the top right corner
3 Press the Account Settings button
4 Pressthe Log Into Another Account
5 Put in the ID and password for the account you want to log into
6 Agree to overwrite the games
7 Force close Dragon Story the open it again
Ok thats fab so basically ill be able to play both...just be sure??
Do you know how long it will take to get my old island back??

maguar
04-22-14, 02:52 AM
Yes you'll be able to play both accounts. It can take a couple of business days for support to finish transfers.

disneygirl0404
04-22-14, 02:54 AM
Ok thankyou :)

maizee0404
04-23-14, 02:09 AM
Do you have to open a new game everytime you want to switch???

maguar
04-23-14, 02:37 PM
Do you have to open a new game everytime you want to switch???

You just need to close dragon story, open restaurant story to do the switch then go back into dragon story.