PDA

View Full Version : Material's Request

lulubelle2014
04-21-14, 09:57 PM
Hi, I've been requesting materials for new ovens for a few days now. I do not get anything back. My neighbors are active, but don't seem to even receive my requests. In the mean time I have three useless ovens. Can anybody help? Thanks.

carabellexo
04-21-14, 11:49 PM
You can only receive 20 requests a day. Sending to all your neighbours will clog up the system and will be a backlog of parts for days. They should eventually be accepted.

SinCityBakery
04-22-14, 06:05 PM
It's a hard lesson to learn when you are first starting out. Next time only buy one oven and request the parts needed. The extra parts can be used after you purchase more of the same oven. This saves you from having multiple useless ovens in your slots.

LavaRain8
04-22-14, 06:49 PM
Since you have so many appliances right now, you may want to ask your gifting neighbors if they don't mind sending you certain parts for the next day or two. You get 20 gifts as well, so if you can get those all in needed parts, then all the better. If they still send you food and you have more neighbors to ask, just decline the food and it won't count towards your 20 gifts for the day, so they won't get the full message when they try to send something.