PDA

View Full Version : Level 150

Anaboe
04-21-14, 05:03 AM
So, I've recently reached lvl 150 and I've noticed quite a change in the opponents in the arena: every other dragon is eather a Diamond-hybrid, or a Champion. Non below lvl 14.

Am I the only one that has experienced this increase in difficulty? Getting those bluebells is simply impossible this way...

Clark_Wayne
04-21-14, 10:01 AM
I don't think that reaching level 150 has something to do with arena.
It is more random. I had same problem months ago : only arctics dragons. Made me crazy !
I e-mailed to support@storm8.com and i don't know if they changed something but i had no more so many arctics

dangerb0y
04-21-14, 02:13 PM
I think when TL did their most recent update, they upped the challenge for everyone across the board. I spent 6 days on diamond lvl 11 just to get my first bluebell. Got past a couple arctic ultra rares and an aurora and now I am stuck on mercury 13 for two days. I only have 6 bluebells. I am lvl 83.

I explicitly remember when Templar was introduced, then Venetian, the dragon opponents were reset. Not this time. The only way I can see myself getting blue bell, is to battle my way through the weekend dragons that they offer because I know I can get through at least the first 20 dragons at my lvl. So unless they offer 3 or 4 flash tourneys before blue bell is replaced, I don't see myself getting blue bell. I have had 2 diamonds so far. I can only image the next 93 dragons it won't get easier.

If TL did this for gold/money purposes, then so be it. They have to make money. But I am pissed that they have decided to change the rules. I always thought it was a privilege for the higher levels to get these unique dragons "easily" so to speak. But now that I have attained a higher level, they change it. Grrrrrr. They could have at least introduced the diamonds in the later rounds, not the first 6. Good lord.

I have no diamonds but I do have an epic Templar and about 10 epic super rares and rares. So for me it is easier to battle the regular dragons. But without a diamond, don't stand a chance. All I can do is look up into the sky, raise my fist, and yell "curse you TL!!!". Then close the app and do my laundry :/