PDA

View Full Version : my boutique is out of sync

enelram18ebebah
04-20-14, 11:33 PM
I cant open my fashion story game..it states that my boutique is out of sync we have torefreshed it..I restarted again still its out of sync..pls help

andromedablack
04-21-14, 05:07 AM
From last night I have problem with my game too, sometimes I can't visit my neighbors or if I visit them I can't post on their wall, game stucks in processing or loading... Also I ordered new clothes after putting in racks my last night's orders but when I restarted the game the orders were still last night's and that happened 2 times! I try to leave a post on one of my neighbors wall and I can't, why is that happening today? It has become really annoying...

karyandfashion
04-21-14, 11:11 AM
From last night I have problem with my game too, sometimes I can't visit my neighbors or if I visit them I can't post on their wall, game stucks in processing or loading... Also I ordered new clothes after putting in racks my last night's orders but when I restarted the game the orders were still last night's and that happened 2 times! I try to leave a post on one of my neighbors wall and I can't, why is that happening today? It has become really annoying...

This has happened to me for a long time and continues at present. I asked for help but...nothing. I just play when and how I can. They didn't Give me Any solution

ebils
04-21-14, 02:09 PM
Hello there~

We have checked each of your account and have no issue connecting. Please try to force close Fashion Story and close all backgrounds apps before loading. Please also ensure you have a stable connection.

andromedablack
04-21-14, 04:05 PM
Hello there~

We have checked each of your account and have no issue connecting. Please try to force close Fashion Story and close all backgrounds apps before loading. Please also ensure you have a stable connection.

Hello thanks for the response my game works fine the last hours.:) Maybe my internet connection was bad, I don't know..

morganstorm
04-21-14, 06:16 PM
I cant open my fashion story game..it states that my boutique is out of sync we have torefreshed it..I restarted again still its out of sync..pls help

That happened to me about 5-6 months ago and there was an option to just press ok and stuff would go back to normal like nothing happened. I don't know why it's doing that!! Good luck on fixin that :)