PDA

View Full Version : Lost my island

leodeutsch
04-20-14, 06:59 PM
I haven't played in about a year and today I opened my Dragon story app and it started a new game.
The device I am using is still the same one I used to play with a year ago and I haven't deleted the app since I last played.
I already read a lot about how to transfer your account, I do know the Storm ID, I know the name of the island, my level, I know more or less how much gold and neighbors I had, I know all the names of the dragons I renamed and I know which dragons are they which in my opinion is far better proof than how much gold you had.

The problem is I never set up a password for the account, I don't think you could even do that back when I played, so even if I have the Storm ID, without password I can't recover the account myself.
I know for a fact that my island still exists because I checked it on my brother's dragon story app, I went into friends and I visited my own island so the account was not deleted or anything, my iPhone is just not loading my game for whatever reason.

Any help will be appreciated

fattom19
04-20-14, 07:42 PM
If you don't have a password it limits your options, basically if you had a password you could get it back in five minutes, but pretty much your going to just have to email support@teamlava.com, but before you do that setup an island name and everything on the new blank game. Then email them tell them you lost your game and started a new one, give them your storm8 Id for the new game that u just started and the storm8 Id for the old game (the one you want back) and tell them that you want your old game transferred back. By giving them the old storm8 Id and the new one, they will know which island to replace with your old one. It may take a cpl of days but you will get your old island back by doing this. GL and if you have any other questions feel free to ask