PDA

View Full Version : Arghhhh ... stuck on level 357

limebunny222
04-20-14, 02:34 PM
i love this game but am totally stuck on level 357 .. has anyone got any tips or hints

Phaedrakiki
04-21-14, 02:08 AM
Some rounds feel impossible, but eventually you'll get a "luckier" one. Start by making a match against a flower to bring the Gobblers out. You have to get rid of these quickly, or they'll just keep eating your candies. Try to make every move stun/clear a Gobbler (or Gobblers) or hit a flower--or preferably do both at once! Unless you have a high-numbered pink match, or a match to make a Candy Scoop (from 5 candies-in-a-row match,) just keep hitting those flowers & ****ing Gobblers. Eventually the "gooped pinks" will match & break through to the middle (giving access to the jawbreaker that needs to be broken.)

I just passed the level again (without free boosts or anything.) The main focus for me is:
1. ****/collect Gobblers
2. Keep matching against flowers, creating tons of pink candies.

Keep an eye on the board, and make the most effective (multi-purpose) matches you can each time. Doing these things will eventually get you thru (the other stuff almost takes care of itself once your "lucky level" hits!) ;)

Good luck!

limebunny222
05-07-14, 02:24 PM
i did eventually get lucky and am crawling through the levels ... 379 on my old ipad now :) thanks for the tips

Phaedrakiki
05-07-14, 06:17 PM
Yay! You're welcome, any time! :D