PDA

View Full Version : Push alerts

swansoda
04-20-14, 12:52 PM
I have the energy full alert turned off but still receive it.
I have friend visits alert turned off but still get that.
I have goods ready turned on and don't get those which doesn't group me keep track off time and lose a bunch of goods. Guess I'll have to start setting alarm on my phone.

LuckyFirefox
04-21-14, 01:29 PM
The Push Notifications should be working correctly. Could you please check that your Push Notifications are 'ON' and 'OFF' for the ones you want in-game and in your device Settings > Notifications > City Story Metro, then restart your device to see if this refreshes your settings and the notifications work?

swansoda
04-21-14, 03:19 PM
show on lock screen is turned on. show in notification center is turned on. badge app icon is turned on........I have already restarted my phone previously before I made this post....something's gotta be bugged out.

When I get the notification of friend's visiting, I could go on game and check it cause that's probably when goods are ready, but sometimes when I get those it's not break time at work yet and then after I open phone I forget cause it just says friend visit....same thing at home, it just says friend visit, so it's not signaling that alert in my brain to say hey your goods are ready, now open the game!

swansoda
04-21-14, 03:37 PM
Energy full is turned off (get those) Ready to collect is turned on (don't get those) City visits turned off (get those)

swansoda
04-24-14, 04:16 PM
Umm, are you guys gonna take a serious look at my problem or do you not care because you're no longer updating this game with any new goals to work on?

LuckyFirefox
04-28-14, 05:53 PM
We are currently investigating. Some alerts may take time for the Settings to adjust to the changes. Could you please try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it to see if this helps to refresh the Settings?