PDA

View Full Version : Pet food help.

toyika
04-20-14, 12:33 PM
I got a bunny cat from turning in an Easter collection. This is my 1st pet and I did purchase the bungalow in order to place it. My problem is that I can not make pet food. I see where it says to make in the feed mill. It only gives me the farm animal options in my feed mills. Am I missing sometging? Thanks in advance for your help.

igames4me
04-20-14, 02:25 PM
Same thing here... I'm going to listen to others and email tl

Dusti95
04-20-14, 03:17 PM
What level do I need to be to make pet food??? I got the Easter kitty and want to feed my kitty....

theube
04-20-14, 05:48 PM
Got the same cat. My feed mills used to have the cat food option but no longer, think there is a bug in the game.

EmmaLedger95
04-20-14, 09:07 PM
Team Lava, hello...glitchy dog and cats in the Easter theme. I also have no option to produce feed in my feed mills. Can we get a little verbal nod that this is being looked in to please. Thanks so much.

kooky panda
04-21-14, 05:26 AM
All the animals use the same food.
So are you saying your do not have the option to make the food with the paw print on the bag?
What level are you on?

I think I saw somewhere that they is a level requirement before you can make pet food.

I will check on this.

(moving thread to the bug forum).

ciarjen
04-21-14, 06:31 AM
So are you saying your do not have the option to make the food with the paw print on the bag?
What level are you on?

I think I saw somewhere that they is a level requirement before you can make pet food.

I will check on this.

There have been a few people report this bug. It's the reward pet from the egg collections.

rosefarm3
04-21-14, 07:38 AM
I just got an Easter corgi but can not make food. What do we need to do to make food? Thanks

EmmaLedger95
04-21-14, 08:09 AM
Kooky I am just shy of level 27, and yes there is no option in either of my feed mills to make the dog food. I'm on an iPhone 5s iOS 7 updated. Also latest version of FS2 updated, but not sure our devices are the issue. Edit: ID is EmmaLedger95 farm is Em's Farm.

Ok, I'm officially level 27 ha, had to add that.

12amos
04-21-14, 08:40 AM
I am also unable to make the pet food. Current version, have tried force closing and deleting/reinstalling. ID is 12amos. Level 37.

FridayFarms
04-21-14, 09:04 AM
I also won the Easter corgi, and cannot make pet food in the feed mill.

StarbladeUK
04-21-14, 09:45 AM
I came looking for help on exactly the same issue. I have had both the dog and cat "houses" for ages, just been saving up to get one of the pets. I won the Easter Corgi from turning in eggs but have never had any option in my feed mills to create pet food (paw print icon on bag), which seems a little odd seeing as I could have purchased a pet already. If it's relevant, I'm currently level 24.

theube
04-21-14, 10:02 AM
What level are you on?

I will check on this.

The bag with the paw used to show up in my Feed Mill, but it is no longer there. It disappeared some time ago but paid that little attention since I did not have any animals at the time.

kooky panda
04-21-14, 10:05 AM
Hey guys thanks for the additional information! I will pass this along.

EmmaLedger95
04-21-14, 10:41 AM
Hey guys thanks for the additional information! I will pass this along.

Thank you, I've visited 110 farms and stalked the newspaper for over an hour and cannot find any, so kinda stuck here.

pegsfarm1
04-21-14, 01:18 PM
I too just got my first pet, the kitty bunny, and cannot make pet food. I am over level 40. Luckily I found someone selling some in the newsstand, so my kitty can roam for a while. I would like to be able to make the food though. No option with the paw print in my food mill.

manosland
04-21-14, 01:46 PM
Me also. I have the same problem.

FridayFarms
04-21-14, 02:21 PM
Thank you, I've visited 110 farms and stalked the newspaper for over an hour and cannot find any, so kinda stuck here.

Me too! Have searched all my neighbors stores and haunted the newspaper and can't find any food to feed my poor dog!

EmmaLedger95
04-21-14, 03:16 PM
Me too! Have searched all my neighbors stores and haunted the newspaper and can't find any food to feed my poor dog!

Our poor dogs hate us already. First we stick bunny ears on them and then we starve them. I feel bad for my virtual bunny dog.

FridayFarms
04-21-14, 03:28 PM
Our poor dogs hate us already. First we stick bunny ears on them and then we starve them. I feel bad for my virtual bunny dog.

Too funny! I am happy to report that some dog food miraculously appeared and now I can make pet food! (Now if I could just figure out how to get the ears off he would be happy!)

12amos
04-21-14, 03:34 PM
The pet food has appeared for me as well. Thanks Kooky for reporting this, and thanks to TL for taking care of it. My bunny pup will be happy now.

[S8] Elsa
04-21-14, 04:02 PM
You should see your Pet Feed recipe in the Feed Mill now! Please restart your app to refresh.

EmmaLedger95
04-21-14, 04:09 PM
Too funny! I am happy to report that some dog food miraculously appeared and now I can make pet food! (Now if I could just figure out how to get the ears off he would be happy!)

Yay!! Same for me, guilt over. Thanks Kooky for reporting and thanks Team Lava for fixing these adorable prizes we were lucky enough to win.

grimmace33
04-21-14, 04:14 PM
I have 3 of the pet food and I can make it in feed mill
but I still can't feed the cat

I've closed the app and restarted but still no go

I used gems to get the food the 1st time and then the cat wandered around but now it's
Back in the bungalow hopping around

When I select the bungalow and hit the cat icon it
Takes me to the market like I still have to buy a cat

kooky panda
04-21-14, 04:23 PM
I have 3 of the pet food and I can make it in feed mill
but I still can't feed the cat

I've closed the app and restarted but still no go

I used gems to get the food the 1st time and then the cat wandered around but now it's
Back in the bungalow hopping around

When I select the bungalow and hit the cat icon it
Takes me to the market like I still have to buy a cat
Try dragging the bucket over him while he is jumping up and down.

StarbladeUK
04-21-14, 04:27 PM
Yay feed is now visible, and spicy bait has appeared too. Thanks for fixing :)

grimmace33
04-21-14, 04:33 PM
Try dragging the bucket over him while he is jumping up and down.

The food and bell icons are disabled

It's like the cat doesn't exist

pegsfarm1
04-21-14, 04:43 PM
Mine is the same. Food and bell are grated out. It is like they want me to add a cat. My kitty bunny is hopping in the pen.

baseball_boy
04-21-14, 04:53 PM
My dog is doing the same as above, but my cat is fine.

StarbladeUK
04-21-14, 05:37 PM
You need to "collect" from the dog/cat before you can feed it again (use the bucket like you do for cows etc ) and the bell is to call the pet back to its house so will be greyed out if it is already there. :)

grimmace33
04-21-14, 05:50 PM
You need to "collect" from the dog/cat before you can feed it again (use the bucket like you do for cows etc ) and the bell is to call the pet back to its house so will be greyed out if it is already there. :)

Ah cool That worked for me