PDA

View Full Version : Beehives gone!

bozit
04-20-14, 08:12 AM
There I was getting all excited because I'd just got the ladybird and competed a set of collectibles to get the beehive and when I went to redeem the items for my prize I just got coins and xp. There is now nothing against that set of items not even a note of the amount you can get. Just a tad unfair don't you think, no warning, nothing. If there is a chance that every time I get somewhere in this game, it is taken away then I will find some other game to play.
It's bad enough that android players miss out on lots of items but this is really too much.

bobbyrae
04-20-14, 09:05 AM
I still have the beehive as a reward for bug life but cannot check if I will actually receive it as I still have to get a ladybug. Have you tried restarting the app to see if maybe it was just a bug?

bozit
04-20-14, 10:55 PM
Bobbyrae, have been back in and the beehive is back! Doesn't help me though as I've now got to spend another couple of weeks/months trying to get the ladybird again. Funny how the "glitches" never work in the players favour! Mind you I suspect if there ever was a glitch that dropped gems in our grubby little hands you would never hear about it!