PDA

View Full Version : How many glimmer gate adventures....

jasren
04-20-14, 02:03 AM
Hello, I'm doing the grizelda quest at the moment, up to adventuring through glimmergate to attain sword and hilt of darkness. Iv done a few in a row now but no luck. Just wondering on average how many adventures does it take to get both. It's not as rare as ailcorn right???
Iv got fairy goal and second adventure to ferral lands to do, but all I keep doing is watering mushrooms for glimmer dust to do glimmergate adventures daily....

ShibuyaCloth
04-20-14, 12:00 PM
It is a rare drop, so a couple of times.

drzombiecakes
04-22-14, 06:23 PM
got the blade on first try and next two yielded nothing for me. we will repeat quests here for the light blade and hilt as well I think

roguebee
04-22-14, 06:32 PM
Took 3 quests to get the blade. Now waiting to see how many before I get the hilt.

Seriously700
04-23-14, 04:04 PM
It took me 14 tries to get both the hilt and the blade. The (first) hilt dropped the 2nd trip. Then approximately every other trip I got the message "You can not hold more hilt" 5 times! It was crazy making. Finally got the blade on the 14th try. I checked my inventory after getting the blade -- the hilt was all the way on page 41. I hope you all have better luck. Too bad it's not programmed so that this doesn't happen.

claupu
04-24-14, 05:36 AM
Maybe you want to hear some good news?

I only needed three trips to get Blade and Hilt for the Night Glimmer Sword and another three trips for Blade and Hilt of the Day Glimmer Sword.

I know, I've been lucky, but you can see: it's possible!

PJColley
04-24-14, 07:19 AM
My problem has been getting enough dragon scales, to forge the Enchanted Mithril, to put the blade and hilt together! How many Traverse the Desert Sands adventures will it take, for me to get a Burning Ember, so I can hatch my dragon egg? Then I'll be getting regular scale drops.

belbar22
04-24-14, 08:39 AM
I got my blade and hilt in 2 adventures both times, so only 4 adventures in total. I guess I was really lucky.

boxesj
04-24-14, 09:44 AM
I finally got both today... 4 adventures in total I think

roguebee
04-25-14, 05:42 AM
It took two more trips to get the blade, so that made five in total. Not bad. Beats waiting for what seems like forever to get a large diamond from the deep mines.

pythan
06-20-14, 04:47 AM
Hi anyone can teach me how to get hilt of light? I has been going for 5-6
Glimmergate adventure but still not able to get one

maguar
06-20-14, 02:36 PM
Python you're doing the right thing by going on that adventure. It's not a guaranteed drop so it can take a number of adventures