PDA

View Full Version : Why are we still fighting Trolls?

Piggie60
04-19-14, 07:10 PM
If we are now supposed to be friendly towards the trolls why are we still fighting them? We get angry when Thurston says bad things to them yet we take swords to them. Doesn't make sense to me. Surely we shouldn't be fighting them anymore but instead getting dire boars in their place. Just makes more sense to me. :confused:

Gabi2111
04-19-14, 07:46 PM
I think only kaz is our friend. The others we can clobber :)

I think the skunkupines are too cute. Still clobbering them in the hope of getting a rat tail

brenstal
04-19-14, 08:50 PM
Well, some troll are just jerks who try to raid our kingdom. Kaz is trying to work something out, but the other trolls are completely against us still. I mean, they even kicked Kaz out for the very small amount that he's done for us. And we did **** their king. I think the trolls are pretty factioned, and they aren't like the faeries with a clear leadership.

mnjcafe
04-20-14, 08:43 AM
If we are now supposed to be friendly towards the trolls why are we still fighting them? We get angry when Thurston says bad things to them yet we take swords to them. Doesn't make sense to me. Surely we shouldn't be fighting them anymore but instead getting dire boars in their place. Just makes more sense to me. :confused:

I have wondered the same thing! We keep telling Kaz that we're the good guys, that we welcome everyone, etc. but then when other trolls come around, it's non stop fighting. Maybe I just think about this a lot because I get (approximately) eighty million trolls triggered per day, and only like one dire boar per week.

zoo123g
04-20-14, 08:48 AM
because we need the troll horns for royal exchange

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-20-14, 10:08 AM
because we need the troll horns for royal exchange

...and might need them for troll tribe parts 4 or 5, we don't know yet ...(?)

m1stery
04-20-14, 02:13 PM
In part 1 during one of the dialogs it was told that some of the Trolls are more hostile than the others. Those are the ones that are invading our kingdom. In troll clan some of the trolls are trying to make peace with the humans, and Kaz is one of them. But not all agree with him, so I think that means we are always going to have some trolls that will be attacking us.

jim23cash
04-21-14, 12:16 AM
I feel the same way! And what about skunkupines? We have one for a pet, but we still use our swords on all other ones. ):

Gabi2111
04-21-14, 01:10 AM
And gladly so!!!!
Skunkupines give rat tails. And I'm always short on those

bogusiawieder
04-21-14, 01:33 AM
The pet skunkupone was actually rejected from the others so it's like a revenge for him

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-22-14, 10:41 AM
We also made nice with the faeries yet still collect them in jars, too ... Huh? Lol

glimmergate
04-22-14, 11:19 AM
Good question! You've made some progress, but the Trolls aren't quite ready to be friends with you yet. You'll learn more about what's going on on Thursday :)

jaybay1147
04-22-14, 02:39 PM
I think we should have a mass butt kicking on the trolls for thinking they still have any say in our land.

LISTEN UP KAZ THE STUBBORN OR YOU'LL BE BE-HEADED1111

bizi
04-23-14, 11:02 AM
the trolls we are ****ing are assassins sent after kaz.

we are keeping him safe from them!