PDA

View Full Version : My Super Great Suggestion!!

SamsHappyMom
04-19-14, 05:17 PM
I have an awesome idea :). As a reward for reaching Level 99, allow players to access one of the old challenges that they missed before starting play!!! Maybe once every six months offer the opportunity to do a missed challenge -- I think that would be really fun and inspire players to keep going!!!

PoisonThorne
04-19-14, 05:39 PM
Oh yes, I am no where near 99 but I think this is a fabulous idea!

nmishii
04-19-14, 07:33 PM
Yes, this is a great idea. I'm all for allowing players who missed goals to be able to do them.

ElaineCarrel
04-19-14, 07:44 PM
I'd like 2 c just 1 special a challenge 4 reaching lvl 99. That way everyone would have something to strive 4. Not a old challenge since there'll b players who might've already completed the old challenges. This way EVERYONE WOULD B INCLUDED NOT JUST SOME ..

bobbyrae
04-20-14, 05:13 AM
Yes, this is a great idea. I'm all for allowing players who missed goals to be able to do them.
Me too.

zeldashepard
04-21-14, 06:35 PM
I LOVE this idea. Also as Elaine mentioned above, some special challenges and appliances for those of us who reach level 99

neysstorm
04-21-14, 08:15 PM
Love the idea! Something to mix it up a little!

zaaracake
04-21-14, 09:25 PM
Great idea SamsMom, it really is a 'stupendocious' idea...let me add my few pennies to this...TL, this may be tough to work but I hope you are listening...it pains me to see fellow level 99ers quitting cuz there is nothing left for them to do except wait for updates and bake rvc...by now this crowd has spent enough gems and time to be really committed to the game...and will spend more so it pays in the long run to keep these players...
There should be more of a reward for reaching level 99, or else why strive for it? Pls do consider something for this group...and though we don't say it, I'm sure everyone here appreciates the game or else we wouldn't be sticking around despite not much to do at this level...so good work guys, and pls do think of us....

ElaineCarrel
04-24-14, 07:33 PM
...let me add my few pennies to this...TL, this may be tough to work but I hope you are listening...it pains me to see fellow level 99ers quitting cuz there is nothing left for them to do except wait for updates and bake rvc...by now this crowd has spent enough gems and time to be really committed to the game...and will spend more so it pays in the long run to keep these players...
There should be more of a reward for reaching level 99, or else why strive for it? Pls do consider something for this group...and though we don't say it, I'm sure everyone here appreciates the game or else we wouldn't be sticking around despite not much to do at this level...so good work guys, and pls do think of us....

I'm so glad that someone is advocating 4 something I totally agree w. I'm currently finishing up my last 5 appliances and cooking RVC and EGT on my other 17 slots. Soon I'll b 1 of those ppl who will b sticking around only 4 the monthly challenges.

carabellexo
04-27-14, 08:42 AM
I have an awesome idea :). As a reward for reaching Level 99, allow players to access one of the old challenges that they missed before starting play!!! Maybe once every six months offer the opportunity to do a missed challenge -- I think that would be really fun and inspire players to keep going!!!

Ooooo I love this idea!

LightAndLove83
05-12-14, 12:47 PM
I give this a two winks since there are no thumbs. lol! ;-) ;-)

ElaineCarrel
05-12-14, 04:32 PM

I would agree w this as long as TL went back 2 the very beginning and allowed ALL CHALLENGES 2 b accessed, not just the last few yrs. Now this I might live with.

nmishii
05-12-14, 05:43 PM
The first set of goals for iOS were released for Christmas 2011, which as 2 1/2 years ago. So all goals were released in the last few years.

The first goals were unstable and required gem purchases, but I'd still like to do them anyways.

babekakes
06-10-14, 09:17 PM
Ok now this is a great idea to keep your lvl 99 from quitting the game.