PDA

View Full Version : There's no fun after 75

Unregistered
01-18-11, 01:42 PM
My favorite game and it's over after reaching level 75.

Donnahh
01-20-11, 10:40 PM
I've made masteries and Gnomes my new fun, and transforming my HUGE plot of dirt into something that looks more like a farm. 99% of the masteries I have to get are one or two day harvests, so having a smaller patch of dirt to work on is not a problem for me.

Also, I've become somewhat of a neighbor collector. I tend to get awesome ones that actually water me back :)

Unregistered
01-20-11, 10:49 PM
The fun really ended in Bakery Story at Level 28. Lemon meringue pie was the last recipe unlocked. No reward, no updates, nothing new for nearly 50 levels after. What a shame. Now at Level 75 there is 9 million+ XP to get to Level 76-for what??

deadpix
01-22-11, 10:22 AM
The fun really ended in Bakery Story at Level 28. Lemon meringue pie was the last recipe unlocked. No reward, no updates, nothing new for nearly 50 levels after. What a shame. Now at Level 75 there is 9 million+ XP to get to Level 76-for what??

I thought this was a thread about Farm Story.

I'm at 75 in FS and am going all out to master all crops; flowers included. My gnome collection is really lining up. I'm also redesigning my farm on "paper", so that when I finally master all the crops, I'll "roll-out" the newly designed farm.

Unregistered
01-22-11, 11:31 AM
No need to be rude to the person chiming in about BS.. Clear to see TL players have the same issue at high levels in all the games. My sister plays BS and says they have had no update for months either. It's just info. Don't me rude! Doesn't hurt to be nice-why always a neg comment? They did tie into the Thread. As for me, I don't think I can cope with the arrival of another gnome. C'mon!

Unregistered
01-22-11, 12:37 PM
I'm level 75 too. Only have a couple flowers yet to master (not doing the roses), but still having lots of fun changing design around.

karen37
01-22-11, 08:07 PM
I totally agree - the game has become boring after reaching Level 75. I have almost mastered all my crops. I wish I had something cool to buy with my 20,000,000 coins besides a mansion. Don't think I'll be around to reach Level 76, only 9,233,244 XP points to go!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 06:17 AM
Norman, I've been reading posts for a while now hoping for a sign from you that new crops or expansion will be coming. So far I've not seen anything. I've been at level 75 for a few months and have 22 million coins to spend. Even though more than half of my neighbors gave up and quit I'm still hoping there is something planned. Could you please let us know what teamlava's position is on updating farm story. Will there be any new updates besides holiday's? I realize you probably don't want to say it's over at 75 if that's the case. But I feel it would be the only fair thing to do for those who have been waiting and hoping for a very long time.

deadpix
01-24-11, 04:21 AM
No need to be rude to the person chiming in about BS.. Clear to see TL players have the same issue at high levels in all the games. My sister plays BS and says they have had no update for months either. It's just info. Don't me rude! Doesn't hurt to be nice-why always a neg comment? They did tie into the Thread. As for me, I don't think I can cope with the arrival of another gnome. C'mon!

I'm not trying to be rude. In what way was my question rude? Was I being abusive? And where was my negative comment?

On the other hand, I've often been told that it is rude to jump into an ongoing conversation with statements that are of something else.

Unregistered
01-25-11, 01:32 AM
I totally agree!!! hardly ever play anymore,, seriously thinking about deleting,,, another game that I have played is touch pets CATS,, totally boring now that there is no new levels, nothing new to 'buy',, just boring!!! I only have 2 more crops (except the roses of course) that I have to master then I will just delete,, on level 75 for quite a while,, a few million coins,, no way am I going to hang in there for the next level after 10 million XP because who knows if there is a new level/levels after that? or even new anything,,

seriously , seriously disappointed with this server,, seriously disappointed......

Has anyone else played Tap Ranch?