PDA

View Full Version : Petition for confirmation messages

ikbentochnietgek
04-19-14, 02:40 AM
Hi everyone,

Are you also getting sick and tired losing gems by accidently speeding things up?

I love this game, but this feature is really bugging me. I dont mind buying gems, because if you dont support the game then they will turn it down. As simple as it is, there is no such thing as a free lunch. But why should i buy gems if i loose them on silly gem traps? The developers are shooting themselves in their foot.

The solution is so simple and for a developer easy to install. Add confirmation messages: do you really want to spend X gems?

I like to encourage everyone to add: yes in want this feature in the next update! The developers are checking these forums, so if lots of players agree with this they might add this!

Cheers

manu90ela
04-19-14, 03:12 AM
Yes I want this feature in the next update!
I've lost hundreds of gems because of speeding up things I didn't want to.... I would like to buy gems more often, but I don't do it because I'm afraid that maybe I click on the wrong button and the gems I bought for real money are gone in a second with no chance to have them back....

maguar
04-19-14, 03:52 AM
Sorry to hear youve lost gems.

Please see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone-Gem-Confirmation&p=447844&viewfull=1#post447844) on the topic.