PDA

View Full Version : Game time reset

jhehlah
04-19-14, 12:53 AM
Please correct me if i am wrong, is it the game reset time for all kind of games are same? I am from china..on RS and BS and FS time reset at every 3:2pm then here on dragon story...was confused...like today when i login to game it pop up those list of names who sent gold on me previous day...then i clicked gift back to one of my nbr so it say sent...then after that...i am trying to send the rest of my nbr...it say...i already sent gift today?
though i dont send the gift for the rest of my nbr yet...

just asking..coz doesn't like to be unfair...

thank you!

ciarjen
04-19-14, 01:35 AM
Please correct me if i am wrong, is it the game reset time for all kind of games are same? I am from china..on RS and BS and FS time reset at every 3:2pm then here on dragon story...was confused...like today when i login to game it pop up those list of names who sent gold on me previous day...then i clicked gift back to one of my nbr so it say sent...then after that...i am trying to send the rest of my nbr...it say...i already sent gift today?
though i dont send the gift for the rest of my nbr yet...

just asking..coz doesn't like to be unfair...

thank you!

The reset time is the same for all games - midnight Pacific time.

Occassionally I have had that problem with Dragon story where there is no option to send gold after the day reset. Try force closing and visiting the neighbours island - that usually works for me to bring the gift option back.

Lesimony
04-19-14, 04:29 AM
Are you trying to send gold to more than 3 neighbors? You can only send 3 a day.

jhehlah
04-19-14, 05:42 AM
yeah right ciarjen, there is no option to send gold though i sent only one...

and oh Lesimony...didn't know that only 3 are allowed to send gift

at least i don't feel unfair now lol..new to this dragon story :D

thank you to both of you *hugs*