PDA

View Full Version : Extremely hard to get feral magic as well as dire boar

uf126
04-19-14, 12:42 AM
I don't seem to be able to get 'feral magic' anymore ever since the 'swampy pond' placement.
Dire boars are also rare to be seen.

Are there other ways to find feral magic?

I'm standing on the last step of 'Troll Tribe Part 3 - Kaz's Change of Heart'

Thanks!

ShibuyaCloth
04-19-14, 01:08 AM
Same for me, but I harvest truckloads of strawberries. On top of that I get boars from sparkle mines and from NPC huts. As the feral magic is a very rare drop it takes a lot of boars. If you have the fortune tellers tent, there is one fortune that gives 2 feral IIRC. I am not in a hurry anyway. The next chapter is next week. So I am confident that I have it finished by then.

brenstal
04-19-14, 02:46 AM
The next part of the quest doesn't come out until next Thursday, so you have plenty of time. :) I've actually been getting boars pretty well now. At the beginning of the quest, I was having a lot of trouble with boars. But now I tend to get them from my mines, ponds, and strawberries. It's working for me since they upped the spawn rate.

mymummy789
04-19-14, 02:51 AM
I actually got my first feral magic drop from a boar today. The only other time I have had some is from the adventures.

echowuuu
04-19-14, 03:20 AM
mark my word, soon there will be a gem building generating boar tusk and feral magic.

ShibuyaCloth
04-20-14, 01:01 PM
mark my word, soon there will be a gem building generating boar tusk and feral magic.

Already out (kind of). The trap.

CLOVERKAITO
04-21-14, 01:48 AM
But now I tend to get them from my mines, ponds, and strawberries. It's working for me since they upped the spawn rate.

...they did? I chopped a ton of strawberries and at least 5 iron rich rocks (plus the mines etc that I collect whenever I can) and I only got maybe 2 boars today, and only ONE of them dropped the boar tusks ="= I'm close to maxing out on strawberries and stones/irons/coals/jewels/etc (my kitchens/workshops/royal exchange are constantly crafting now so that they don't max out). Very frustrating... but I guess I shouldn't complain since I got the garnet trinket on my 2nd try while I see people getting stuck over 20 tries...

brenstal
04-21-14, 09:23 AM
...they did? I chopped a ton of strawberries and at least 5 iron rich rocks (plus the mines etc that I collect whenever I can) and I only got maybe 2 boars today, and only ONE of them dropped the boar tusks ="= I'm close to maxing out on strawberries and stones/irons/coals/jewels/etc (my kitchens/workshops/royal exchange are constantly crafting now so that they don't max out). Very frustrating... but I guess I shouldn't complain since I got the garnet trinket on my 2nd try while I see people getting stuck over 20 tries...

I mean as oppose to when they only seemed to spawn from NPC buildings and mines. Then, I was getting like one every few days. Now I get two or three, but that's enough for me because I'm done with the third part of the quest and now I'm just building up my supply of boar related things.

klembodius2
04-21-14, 12:27 PM
I've ****ed close to 40 dire boars and no feral magic. I need 3 of the 5 to complete the quest. Once again they keep us from getting what we need

vednir
04-21-14, 12:38 PM
I think the feral magic drop rates should be around 10% for dire boars so after 40 boars you should have roughly 4 feral magic give or take.

infinitelove19
04-21-14, 01:13 PM
Yeah, i only got my first feral magic on my phone a few days ago. Only need two more on my main account, but haven't gotten any feral magic in days!

Do we get feral magic from the feral adventure, as well as boars???

ShibuyaCloth
04-21-14, 01:28 PM
feral magic is a very rare drop. IIRC it only comes from Boars. I just need 1 to finish my Kaz Part 3 quest line, but waiting since a week to get some... Boars I get plenty, but no feral magic.

13lilac19
05-18-14, 04:49 AM
I haven't had any feral magic at all. And I'm not past Dont be so paranoid. What is wrong with my game?

PurpleScorpion76
07-15-14, 08:21 AM
I've been battling boars for a week, on the first troll quest, every time I log on I get at least 1 boar. Sometimes 3 or 4 within a few minutes. I'm currently on at least 25 boars cause I've collected the tusks. But also on 3 fearel magics. Guessing I should keep fighting the boars and take a while for the swamp to get put up?