PDA

View Full Version : Viking dragon

jus7_me89
04-19-14, 12:27 AM
hello guys ! i saw a picture of a new egg, the viking dragon egg. am i missing something? i do not see it in my market and i don't have any new tourny. here is the picture:

awsumum
04-19-14, 01:01 AM
What? How do we get this?

jim23cash
04-19-14, 01:06 AM
I think it is like the Dreamcatcher, only available for purchase, but everyone didn't get offered it... Someone said they got it on one account, and not on another. Another test by TL?

jus7_me89
04-19-14, 01:35 AM
I think it is like the Dreamcatcher, only available for purchase, but everyone didn't get offered it... Someone said they got it on one account, and not on another. Another test by TL?

i hope it's not another "get it only with real money" dragon. that dreamcatcher is ENOUGH !

MakJulos
04-19-14, 04:09 AM
i hope it's not another "get it only with real money" dragon. that dreamcatcher is ENOUGH !

Well, no matter how many of us feel about TL's ways of doing business/treating players they will continue running game this way as long as ppl buy these dragons. If sales aren't high maybe negative opinions from a majority of players could make them stop, but i doubt it really. I think we must just accept things the way they are - if we dislike their ways of doing business well then just avoid rewarding them by spending money in game, it's quite simple.

jus7_me89
04-19-14, 05:25 AM
Viking dragon

Colors/elements: Blue/yellow
Rarity: Rare
Incubation time: 9 hours
Base dragon: The Viking Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's
How to get: ONLY with your credit card; this dragon is available ONLY for a part of DS players in value packs.
Price: ??

Hope this will help you a little ( those who would like to buy it )

jus7_me89
04-19-14, 05:29 AM
Viking dragon from baby to epic:

13140 13141

13142 13143

MakJulos
04-19-14, 05:37 AM
Viking dragon

Colors/elements: Blue/yellow
Rarity: Rare
Incubation time: 9 hours
Base dragon: The Viking Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's
How to get: ONLY with your credit card; this dragon is available ONLY for a part of DS players in value packs.
Price: ??

Hope this will help you a little ( those who would like to buy it )

Hmm it's just another Blue/Yellow, it's just another Rare one - if it wasn't for this strange function which makes unobtainable dragon of a certain rank stronger than a dragon with same rank that you still can obtain it would've been all good limiting this dragon to only a part of the playerbase....well, the randomness in game overrules any tiny combat advantage anyway, so i guess it IS all good....

And yes, why not have the Rarity ranks coupled to strength as it supposedly is but skip the "invisible" buff on the unattainable dragons...why complicate it and make it confusing?

cquinn32
04-19-14, 06:38 AM
Another buy only dragon? I don't have this on my account either, maybe because I didn't buy the dreamcatcher offer. Not to happy about these offers and that's to bad because I really like the Viking dragon. Let me try to breed it and I will buy some gold.

dragonangel05
04-19-14, 07:23 AM

metsfreek
04-19-14, 07:50 AM
It's unfortunate because I actually like it at epic, but have no desire to buy a dragon that is purchase only and doesn't give gold. Could of made a good battle arena craft able dragon. Viking Helmets!

Annica5
04-19-14, 10:41 AM
They would have gotten my money this time if I'd been offered the value pack. Have been hoping for a Viking as a tournament prize. I'm Swedish and I want a Viking! *sigh*

AnnirasSweets
04-19-14, 11:50 AM
I'm not a happy camper, AT ALL! I have a value pack offer for the Dynasty dragon on my main account. I bought the Dreamcatcher dragon last week and was excited to see the new offer this week. I'm confused as to why my secondary account (which I don't use, it was just a temp to transfer my main to) has the offer of this new dragon! I really like the look of it and I'm not ashamed to say I would've bought it in a snap! I just really want to know why are only random people getting this. Is it going to be the new mining dragon next week? So confused!

awsumum
04-19-14, 01:11 PM
I bought dream catcher, but was not offered this dragon :( I have a value pack for dynasty, which I already have.

I too would have bought this dragon, but TL didn't give me the option :(

PoisonThorne
04-19-14, 05:29 PM
Price is 4.99 on my IOS and also gives 100,000 coin and 2500 food. Tempted to buy it just for the food and coin as the dragon is a little ugly imo lol. Wish I knew how much income it was. If someone "epics" it, please let me know. Also how often do these offers happen? Maybe I will wait for one I actually like.

AnnirasSweets
04-19-14, 11:59 PM
For my main account, I get a new offer every Friday. Not sure if that's the case with my second or not. I'll have to keep an eye on it to see. It'd be awesome if we could trade dragons with each other, no?

orleansparish
04-20-14, 12:26 AM
This dragon looks like what we would get if warden and fuzzy had an illegitimate baby.

danni7788
04-20-14, 11:58 AM
This dragon looks like what we would get if warden and fuzzy had an illegitimate baby.

Lol!!! Agreed

hugpete
04-22-14, 12:30 AM
Seems like only lower level accts are getting this offer....