PDA

View Full Version : Question/Suggestion

PricelessShell
04-18-14, 11:36 PM
Hello, can someone pls tell me why the Royal cow that costs 240 gems isn't worth any Royal points. However wall parts do. Don't misunderstand the walls etc need to have Royal points attached. In my opinion so does the Royal Cow ;)

maguar
04-19-14, 12:20 AM
The royal cow gives 25 royal points. I just checked by storing then placing mine and seeing the change in points

PricelessShell
04-19-14, 06:41 AM
Tks for your response and information Maguar... And for checking that for me ;) It doesn't say that on the marketplace description so thank you very much. I just might need to invest in the Royal Cow then... Do you know the kind of droppings and if produces extra milk too? Just before spending 240 gems I need to have what I need most ;)
Thanks again and Happy Easter weekend!

SpiritWind00
04-19-14, 05:33 PM
Tks for your response and information Maguar... And for checking that for me ;) It doesn't say that on the marketplace description so thank you very much. I just might need to invest in the Royal Cow then... Do you know the kind of droppings and if produces extra milk too? Just before spending 240 gems I need to have what I need most ;)
Thanks again and Happy Easter weekend!

Hi PricelessShell, It's a normal cow with the same drops as coin bought, black and white ones. Save your gems for something else, like a pergola if you haven't got one - that's a super building to have. The royal cow is just a different colour, that's it. Drops milk at the same rate as b/w ones as well as hides and prime cuts. Has a slightly longer collection time than b/w ones. Wait for it to drop from an adventure. That's how I got mine. Save your precious gems as they are precious. Buy a second royal building for royal points if you need the points, eg Spires are cheap to build resource-wise... Cheers! And Happy Easter! ������

kooky panda
04-19-14, 05:45 PM
You also have a chance of getting one from an adventure. I have gotten two from my adventures.

maguar
04-19-14, 07:07 PM
I got three royal cows from adventures. Unlike the normal cows which have a 10 minute collection and a low chance of prime cuts, the royal cow has an hour collection and a high chance of prime cuts.

PricelessShell
04-19-14, 11:15 PM
Thanks so much everyone for the information and your insights! Greatly appreciated! Happy Easter!!!