PDA

View Full Version : Greenhouse is now dropping living wood

ciarjen
04-18-14, 08:22 AM
For the last 3 "grow faeriebulb seeds" I have crafted in the greenhouse, it has dropped one living wood each time.

If this is a new source of living wood, I like it. Thanks TL :)

(Its the craft which takes 3 faeriebulb seeds, 5 fertilizer, 10 water and takes 4 hours)

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-18-14, 08:33 AM
I think it gives random stuff ... I got a magic fruit, carrots, cabbage, living wood, etc (not all at once lol)

ciarjen
04-18-14, 08:37 AM
I think it gives random stuff ... I got a magic fruit, carrots, cabbage, living wood, etc (not all at once lol)

Yes it did used to drop random stuff until the last 3 which I have done in the last 24 hours which have all dropped living wood.

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-18-14, 08:40 AM
Yes it did used to drop random stuff until the last 3 which I have done in the last 24 hours which have all dropped living wood.

Hunh, interesting ...running to grow some Faeriebulb seeds lol...will report back in 4 hrs ;)

tigarlilyvol
04-18-14, 09:44 AM
I just collected and got magic fruit so mine still random.

ciarjen
04-18-14, 09:49 AM
I just collected and got magic fruit so mine still random.

Oh....maybe it is still random. I just thought with 3 times in a row. It would have been nice....

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-18-14, 12:43 PM
Reporting back and ...yep, appears to be random... Just got 2 glimmer dusts and a glimmerbulb. Meh lol

ciarjen
04-18-14, 12:49 PM
I've just collected another and it has dropped the 4th living wood in a row. Random luck seems to be on my side today.

It would be good if it did always drop living wood......please, TL :)

forkyfork99
04-18-14, 12:51 PM
I'll trade ya some glimmer dust for some living wood. Lol.

I'm maxed out on living wood now, but one thing the great NorthWoods has taught me is that one day you're maxed out and the next you're begging for more!

ciarjen
04-18-14, 01:13 PM
I'll trade ya some glimmer dust for some living wood. Lol.

I'm maxed out on living wood now, but one thing the great NorthWoods has taught me is that one day you're maxed out and the next you're begging for more!

I maxed out too this morning on living wood, so I crafted an ornate beam so I don't waste any. I am trying to keep the level up because I know I am going to need a lot of them doing the Sapling quest which I am on.

forkyfork99
04-18-14, 06:58 PM
I maxed out too this morning on living wood, so I crafted an ornate beam so I don't waste any. I am trying to keep the level up because I know I am going to need a lot of them doing the Sapling quest which I am on.

I'm only level 24 so no ornate beams for me yet :(

Wollstonecraft
04-18-14, 07:15 PM
I think Otis a random drop but that it now includes a chance at living wood. Good move TL!