PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Farming

tasteofheavenowner
04-17-14, 08:05 PM
First of all thank you TL for having energy drop randomly when farming! My suggestion is when the menu appears to plant something can you make it where it shows what is currently in storage so I don't have to go back and check all through out my inventory what I need to plant and how many. Thank you! :)

mreames
04-21-14, 01:35 PM
Wow, I was actually coming on the forum today to specifically make this same suggestion! :) if it's possible to just show next to each crop to be planted how many are already in storage. There's so much in the inventory I practically forget what I'm looking for and have already looked at by the time I get there. Obviously I second the motion. Lol

First of all thank you TL for having energy drop randomly when farming! My suggestion is when the menu appears to plant something can you make it where it shows what is currently in storage so I don't have to go back and check all through out my inventory what I need to plant and how many. Thank you! :)

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 10:09 PM
Yes please, I agree! Such a darn pain! And it's not always convenient to have a kitchen and potion shop open so that I can see my resources from there. My kitchen works 24/7!