PDA

View Full Version : Connecting Bubble Mania to Facebook

webdex
04-17-14, 11:38 AM
Game version: 1.6.1
Phone: iPhone 5

Hi, Im trying to connect the game to my Facebook but nothing happens. It is continously loading a page but it remains blank for several minutes, even if Im logged in on the Facebook app and Safari.

FrozenTurtle
04-17-14, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the report! This is a known issue what we're investigating. Can you try deleting the Facebook app and logging out of Facebook in Safari? Then try connecting again to see if it loads and prompts you to login.

webdex
04-17-14, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the report! This is a known issue what we're investigating. Can you try deleting the Facebook app and logging out of Facebook in Safari? Then try connecting again to see if it loads and prompts you to login.

Hi, I did what you said: deleted the facebook app and logged out of Safari. When trying to connect I get prompted to log in, and I also get asked if I want to connect Bubble Mania with Facebook. But then something happens, it says: "Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found". I can only click OK.

Even though it didn't work I noticed that Bubble Mania was added anyway on Facebook. I've tried to remove it a couple of times to try again but same result.