PDA

View Full Version : What is the best troop combination?

april78903
04-17-14, 08:07 AM
I have 1,300 crowns, my town hall is level 8 and I can hold up to 200 troops. What would be the best combination of troops to take to attack and earn more crowns?

abcdefgh987
04-17-14, 10:25 AM
April, THE best troop combination does not exist. Different troops will work on certain base designs and not at all on others. At your level, the good old demos, bears and archers will still work fine.
Try stuff out, watch attack videos. Then you will quickly learn to attach more effectively.

catcrack
04-19-14, 06:11 AM
For the best troop combo, you need 240 troops with 30 in the portal, so expand and check back.

Sumercarefree
04-21-14, 12:23 AM
Now that walls are stronger I prefer ground attacks to get stones and coins.
12 Demoliton ( 12 spots)
10 Bears ( 50 spots)
138 Arcers ( 138 spots)

sometimes I also use a few Warriors and Air ships.

catcrack
04-22-14, 09:57 PM
Now that walls are stronger I prefer ground attacks to get stones and coins.
12 Demoliton ( 12 spots)
10 Bears ( 50 spots)
138 Arcers ( 138 spots)

sometimes I also use a few Warriors and Air ships.
Someone just attacked me with a similar combo and lost fabulously
(=^ェ^=)

Sumercarefree
04-24-14, 09:18 PM
Someone just attacked me with a similar combo and lost fabulously
(=^ェ^=)

Good for you.
Well if we did an Air Attack, it is quite hard, when the Camp is well protected by Flame Throwers etc.
Sometimes I use a few Air Ships to clean up too. It is always easier when we attack weaker players:D

catcrack
04-26-14, 03:01 PM
Good for you.
Well if we did an Air Attack, it is quite hard, when the Camp is well protected by Flame Throwers etc.
Sometimes I use a few Air Ships to clean up too. It is always easier when we attack weaker players:D
Not sure what you are referring to as all camps are protected by flamethrowers, etc. It was a pretty epic loss, maybe I'll post the replay on YouTube

penqueen2
05-03-14, 06:09 AM
The best combination is :
127 archers
17 bears
28 demolitionists
and archers in the portal

I have been attacked every night by members of the alliance Viet Nam and they always win. They all use this combination.
They have quickly become the top alliance. (a lot of my crowns)
Last nights attack only took 1:17 to beat me!
I am a level 71. My defenses are maxed out (except walls). There troops seem to hit extremely hard!
I have reported them, but there is only an automated response, so they must not be *****ing.
I have tried this combination and I fail miserably. Maybe someone else can try it and do better than me.

ryannetka
05-06-14, 03:03 AM
I'm in agreement with Penqueen. I've lost only to this combo albeit sometimes more or less of each troop and only to that alliance. I've asked people to revenge me using the exact same combo and exact same deployment. Even emptied my portal and removed traps to make it easier yet the results were not nearly the same. I have reported the members who attacked me yet only get the standard reply.

penqueen2
05-06-14, 08:39 AM
Thanks ryannetka for confirming what I thought. I guess that they are not policing this game anymore. This is an obvious *****. I wonder if they are stopping this game? We should stop paying them!

abcdefgh987
05-06-14, 09:15 AM
Has anyone ever been able to revenge one of their top players? I tried 83 times on their number 5 player but he was always online. Note I am US-based and he is Vietnam...

Sumercarefree
05-07-14, 01:19 AM
Has anyone ever been able to revenge one of their top players? I tried 83 times on their number 5 player but he was always online. Note I am US-based and he is Vietnam...

I never bother much about taking revenge unless someone attacks persistently. There are enough persons to attack for cash or glory or stones.
Vietnam is quite a strong Alliance.

yenminh2
05-07-14, 11:32 PM
I agree! I think there are quite a few *****ers in Vietnam alliance. I have not lost of anyone 100% in a long time except players from this alliance. Also a lot of their players seem to be online 24/7.