PDA

View Full Version : Lost everything!

Rolyate
04-17-14, 05:52 AM
I reached level somewhere in the 300's (not sure which one) when my problems started. I deleted and reinstalled game numerous times as a last resort as constant crashes - not loading, you name it, seems to have happened. Seems to coincide with the latest update. I am running iPad iOS 5.1.1 with version 1.2.2 of the game. When I tried to reinstall game is trying to load levels in the 30's but still crashes without fully loading. Do I need to give up now because I din't feel inclined to play 200 odd levels to get back to where I was if it ever decides to load up again.

[S8] Elsa
04-17-14, 11:05 AM
Hi, Rolyate!

You're playing on an older device, which may have performance issues as you progress in the game due to the images and animations that need to load. Please note you didn't lose any progress. You're on level 289. :)

Please try closing any background apps and leaving the game open for a few minutes to let it load. Each time you reinstall, you clear the image caches and all of the images need to be loaded again. The more you play, the more images are cached and it'll make the game easier to load.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Rolyate
04-17-14, 11:57 AM
Still no good. Maybe, as you mention that I am on an 'older' device, you should change the compatibility of IOS 4.3 or higher, as clearly this is not so as I am running IOS 5.1.1

Rolyate
04-29-14, 11:24 PM
I am sooooo fed up with this constant instability. I played a few more levels, but have had to constantly load. Sometimes, to my surprise it has even loaded up first time. I have closed all background programmes. I have done hard close down of device so as to clear everything before attempting to load up again. No go! It appears to be loading the larger 'featured challenge' window briefly and then crashes. Could this be a problem as the small 'featured challenge' window was occasionally loading previously. This is also a gummy bear level and I note that a lot of people are reporting crashing issues. Please do not tell me to reload the game as that caused more problems, as you pointed out to me.

[S8] Elsa
05-05-14, 04:02 PM
I see you were able to reach level 304 now. Is your gameplay better now that your images have loaded? As you increase in level, there will be more animations and items to load for your game. Unfortunately, some older generation devices have limited resources and may not be able to perform as well due to these limitations. To improve the performance, you can close background applications to free up resources.