PDA

View Full Version : Answered Bakery Story crashes and never opens!

FF9ZidaneGal
04-17-14, 02:32 AM
Dear Storm8 Support,

I just received a new smart phone called an HTC Status. After turning it on the very first thing I did was download world War and transfer all my Storm8 data. After doing this, I downloaded Bakery Story so I could play. But EVERY TIME I click the app it starts to load then it closes and a pop up appears saying:

"Sorry!
The application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

So I tried and tried again and it never works. It always crashes and it always has this issue. I have not been able to play any of my Teamlava games. HELP PLEASE! :(

Phone: HTC Status (HTC ChaCha)
Android version: 2.3.5

DessertWolf
04-17-14, 11:42 AM
Sorry to hear about that! Are you posting from the affected Storm8 ID? If not, please provide us with the affected Storm8 ID. In the meantime, we'd like to suggest that you try completely reinstalling the game with the most updated version of Bakery Story, and close any additional running applications that may be running in the background. This should free up some extra resources on your phone to improve your game's performance. Additionally, you can also contact us at support@teamlava.com for further assistance. Hope this helps!