PDA

View Full Version : Glitch stole 70 gems.

Sia666
04-16-14, 08:08 AM
I love playing the Team Lava games, but unfortunately these days it seems they rely more on scams to try and get money out of people more than the quality of the game play, particularly on the iPhone platforms!!! I notice that the Android market gets frequent new versions and the Apple versions are starting to lag more and more.

The other day, Restaurant Story glitched on me and finished 11 recipes and took 70 of my gems. I didn't click the button or do this on my own accord. I have had that happen because the game is lagging and I've accidentally hit the button, but this time I was serving food that was finished. There was nothing on that side of the restaurant that would have even given me the option!!!! The game literally glitched out and finished everything.
[Removed support communication (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]

Conveniently, it would cost me like $15 or more to replace those 70 gems. No wonder they don't want to fix their mistake. If this is how they are going to start doing business, I think I may have to stop playing altogether. :(

kooky panda
04-16-14, 08:16 AM
I am sorry this happened.

The forum cannot help with loss of gems.

Support emails are private between the player and TL.