PDA

View Full Version : black rocks/ mushy mold mountains

LLJ2014
04-16-14, 06:23 AM
I noticed yesterday that lots of black rock kind of looking items appeared mainly in my unexplored land. They keep growing by numbers and are quite expensive to get rid of. Question: where Do they come from and why? Can I get rid of them without ruining myself?

jim23cash
04-16-14, 08:33 AM
I noticed yesterday that lots of black rock kind of looking items appeared mainly in my unexplored land. They keep growing by numbers and are quite expensive to get rid of. Question: where Do they come from and why? Can I get rid of them without ruining myself?

If they are in unexplored areas, they don't necessarily mean they will be there when you expand. Sometimes it looks like a big rock will be there, but when you expand there are only small items. (;

LLJ2014
04-16-14, 12:09 PM
Mouldy boulder is the name and cost 990000 to remove

PoisonThorne
04-17-14, 04:49 AM
Yikes! I can't even afford to get rid of my 75,000 Fung Stone. Is there some sort of map that shows where those meanies are? I don't want to run into one!!! For that matter, does each square surrounding the starting point have one of those $75k things or did I just get amazingly unlucky?

Lesimony
04-17-14, 05:45 AM
Yikes! I can't even afford to get rid of my 75,000 Fung Stone. Is there some sort of map that shows where those meanies are? I don't want to run into one!!!
Go to post #107 in this thread: Best expansions for your silver (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?46366-Best-expansions-for-your-silver/page4&highlight=Expansion). There is a link to a document some players made showing the cost to clear each square after expanding to it.

PoisonThorne
04-17-14, 03:00 PM
Go to post #107 in this thread: Best expansions for your silver (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?46366-Best-expansions-for-your-silver/page4&highlight=Expansion). There is a link to a document some players made showing the cost to clear each square after expanding to it.

OMG, many thanks, you just saved me from HOURS of cussing!!! ;)