PDA

View Full Version : Mithril - Faerie Respite

MrsMaunder1212
04-15-14, 07:56 PM
Hi all,
I am stuck trying to build the Faerie Respite and the Whisperweight Net in the Magic Forge because I cannot seem to mine Mithril. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. It appears like the mines and mining no longer produce the mithril - so unless there is another way ?? Do I need to do something that I haven't realised to make this mineral appear?

Team Lava were hopeless in trying to help out. After waiting 2 days for a response to an email I was directed to ask another player on the forum. Obviously they don't know how the game works either

thanks for your help
Jackie

Queenzod
04-15-14, 08:13 PM
Do you have a deep mine? They'll give one pretty often. The other option is a mithril dragon, if you've got the gems...

tutshe
04-16-14, 12:34 AM
Jeweler trade gave me two mithril. If you have the forth shard you can craft it in the forge. Adventures, especially dark caves, also gives mithril from time to time. Sir piggy gives it as rare drop. Have another deep mine if you can, also helps a lot.

maguar
04-16-14, 03:07 AM
You'll find people in a similar situation here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64667-MITHRIL-Faerie-Respite)

Essentially deep mines, jewellers trade, sir pig, dark cave formations are you're best bet without spending gems. If you spend gems then go a mithril dragon.