PDA

View Full Version : Badges

whit3tig3y
04-15-14, 05:15 PM
What are the badges for? I get that you get them when you max out the stars on a scene but will they actually be used for anything later on?

FrozenTurtle
04-15-14, 05:23 PM
Some later scenes may require badges in order to unlock them. You will need to replay previous scenes to acquire more badges to unlock any future scenes that are locked.

fabulus12
04-17-14, 09:09 PM
Thank you I was wondering too

whit3tig3y
04-19-14, 09:32 AM
And the badges are gone already?

lupi123
04-21-14, 04:04 PM
What happen to the badges? Mine have disappeared!

outhouse01
06-06-14, 08:29 PM
What happen to the badges? Mine have disappeared!

Yes, what did happen to the badges? I still come back each day to have a crack. Considering the rollout of cases is extremely slow, coming back to finish what I started at least still keeps me interested. There appears to be no inventive now to even bother checking.

lupi123
06-07-14, 10:50 AM
Yes, what did happen to the badges? I still come back each day to have a crack. Considering the rollout of cases is extremely slow, coming back to finish what I started at least still keeps me interested. There appears to be no inventive now to even bother checking.

I am feeling the same way. I do not like the challenges at all.

outhouse01
06-07-14, 06:30 PM
I am feeling the same way. I do not like the challenges at all.

Those change games are ridiculous. I tried a couple. Within the allocated time (cannot remember the exact figures but my example is about the same). I had 5, that person had 40. Unless that person was an octopus, there is no way the to get what they got in the time. 10 energies each time. That men's 16 games, before energy is out, then have to wait 6 hours for a recharge for another 16 games. You then need to win 50 to get just 500 coins. No way to win 50 in the time allocated with the low energy, low recharge time and playing against an octopus.

Not sure where your from, but in Australia, there is an iconic saying from a movie - "tell 'im, he's dreaming". In other words no way!!

spasticforklift
06-30-14, 06:51 PM
The badges just showed up in my game again. Is this permanent? Will the zero be adjusted to reflect the fact that I have all 5 stars on all scenes except the ones in the most current case?

*edit*

Disregard, the badges disappeared again.

PadenDog
07-21-14, 02:57 PM
Interesting. I got a new phone and was working on World Cup case. Had lost all my previous cases. Team Lava helped me recover everything, but in the meantime the badges started and ended for me. I agree that it have incentive to play the game through.
I asked the tech who covered my games about the badges, and was told to look on forum. I see now that no one from TL has chimed in on this. Another dead end (pun intended).