PDA

View Full Version : Help with app and new divice

chaosprussia
04-15-14, 03:22 PM
I have a really old ipod. One of the first that accepted apps. eventually apple stopped making updates for my ipod and I could no longer update castle story or view it. I know that my account on that game is still active but I can't do anything about it. My new iphone 4 started a new game and will not let me log on to my old game. I don't want to start over but there is no option to log out and log into an existing account. currently I have two games going. One is where I'm a level 26 the other I am level 2. the level 26 is from the one that is trapped on my ipod. the level 2 is the one currently on my iphone. please help me transfer the game. I've already tried to undownload and restart but it saved and wont let me start new. I've also tried saving from my iTunes but the ipod is so old it won't let me back it up. I wouldn't mind playing it on my PC if there is a PC version I could log into but I'm starting to think that I'm forever trapped with my level 2 version. please help

kooky panda
04-15-14, 06:16 PM
New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)

On post 1 on the login feature you can use one of the games listed to login to your old games and storm ID and bring them to your iPhone.
Make sure you set up a password on you iPod for that storm ID and make sure you create a password for your storm ID on your iPhone.

Then by using one of the games listed in post 1 of the login feature thread, you can transfer your storm ID and games over to either device.