PDA

View Full Version : Player level restriction on world events?

LenzawAtHawtMaleDotCom
04-15-14, 12:48 PM
Is there a player level restriction on world events. My wife is lvl 19 and I can find no mention of a level restriction. She is on an iPad mini so yes ios

kooky panda
04-15-14, 12:50 PM
The last adventure you needed to be on level 17.
I will check on this one.
Make sure she is playing the regular dragon game and she has updated to the most current version of the game.
Also have her restart her device.

PoisonThorne
04-15-14, 06:54 PM
I've been playing 8 hrs with still no pop up. Tried restarting device etc to no avail. Kind of dumb to restrict it, esp while running a promotion for free gems and gold for other games for playing Dragon Story. All they are doing is restricting the money they will make off of selling gems the next week or however long it lasts. Team Lava obviously failed Business 101.

kooky panda
04-17-14, 01:41 PM
You need to be on level 20 to get this new event.

PoisonThorne
04-17-14, 02:28 PM
Just a suggestion, and yes I will toss this into the suggestion box as well, but perhaps in the future you might mention that there are level requirements somewhere in the first post of the "event" thread? Something along the lines of : "Players under level 20, do not endlessly restart your ios device or reload the game. (as was suggested to me several times)This event is currently unavailable to you." It would be greatly appreciated.

chalupa2030
04-17-14, 07:45 PM
Just a suggestion, and yes I will toss this into the suggestion box as well, but perhaps in the future you might mention that there are level requirements somewhere in the first post of the "event" thread? Something along the lines of : "Players under level 20, do not endlessly restart your ios device or reload the game. (as was suggested to me several times)This event is currently unavailable to you." It would be greatly appreciated.

That is hilarious! And so true ~ good point:)

kooky panda
04-18-14, 02:22 PM

I am sorry for the delay in getting your question answered. Normally when a new feature comes out, the Developer or Community Manager that starts the thread will also put down
any requirements needed to get this feature.
For this event a member started the thread and of course he did not know the requirements.