PDA

View Full Version : fish

zoo123g
04-15-14, 09:51 AM
can we get a pond that guarantees drops of fish please?

bogusiawieder
04-15-14, 09:53 AM
Well the swampy pond usually gives fish and if you have completed the first shard quest you have more fish drop rate

maguar
04-15-14, 02:32 PM
The only thing with a guaranteed fish (any type) is the fish market. It can drop the three fish types and has been reported to drop cooked fish meals from time to time. Other non guaranteed fish sources are ponds, wells, kaz' house, harvest pergola, swampy pond, sir pig

Perry9877
04-17-14, 11:45 PM
Maguar, I have been supporting TL games with real world cash for many years. I think it rotten that the ONLY way to guarantee fish is by spending RWC. Anything we need to craft items has always come from a regular building, mine, pond, etc. Is this the future of the game? I do not like feeling forced to spend gems. I should be able to choose when to spend gems, BUT NOT just to cook dishes or to give into a quest. This really bothers me. I thought I had found the perfect Kingdom Building game.

maguar
04-18-14, 09:15 PM
While the other methods aren't guaranteed they (especially the ponds and the wells) can drop fish pretty regularly. I just collected from 2 ponds, 1 swampy pond and 4 wells and got fish from 4 of my collections. If you're talking about the newer types of fish it looks like their drop rate is smaller than the normal fish but you will still be able to get them in time without having to spend gems.