PDA

View Full Version : 2 Bakeries w Same Name but have Different Players

ElaineCarrel
04-14-14, 07:39 PM
Tonight as I was tipping from my wall, I came across 2 bakeries w the same identical name but different owners. I thought this was impossible, cuz I know when I 1st started I couldn't use my 1st name alone since someone else already had. 1 is my NBR and 1 is a member of the community who just happened 2 tip me. Naturally my NBR is very upset and doesn't know what 2 do.
What can b done about this?
My stormid is elainecarrel
Bakery bake is Dieter's Deleimna ( or something like that)
And they posted on my wall on Sunday April 13th. I've left them up on my wall so u can c it. Plz don't tell me to take a pix of it cuz the 1 time I did it was a mess.
Thx 4. Ur help.

nmishii
04-14-14, 08:35 PM
It is ok 4 2 bakeries 2 have the same name. Storm8 IDs r unique butt knot bakery names. U must have tried 2 cre8 a storm8 ID with just ur 1st name.

There is nothing that can b done. G u can c other bakeries that have the same name if u visit communiT members. I have.

Y do u care if some1 has the same bakery name as u? Just b hap-p that storm8 IDs r unique & no1 can log in 2 ur bakery.

sugarmilkppm
04-15-14, 12:36 PM
Definitely not a bug. At one point I had four different neighbors at the same time with the name "Sweet Retreat" and get this, at the time my bakery name was also "Sweet Retreat". Good times.

dianamonte
04-24-14, 03:58 PM
@nmishii but someone CAN log into your bakery from another device. i have this issue all the time! there are two players accessing one Storm8 ID. i have changed my password, but it still happens!

maguar
04-24-14, 04:01 PM
@nmishii but someone CAN log into your bakery from another device. i have this issue all the time! there are two players accessing one Storm8 ID. i have changed my password, but it still happens!

You'll need to contact support@teamlava.com so they can sort this out

dianamonte
04-24-14, 04:03 PM
thanks... i have contacted them. just waiting for reply